剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
We've taken Camp-X.
拿下秘密营地了
I'll inform POTUS.
我来通知总统
Yes!
太好了
Get down! Get down!
跪下 跪下
Get on the floor!
跪在地上
Get down on your knees!
快点跪下
Call it in!
快上报
Salazar?
萨拉♥萨♥尔
Viva Tavo.
塔沃万岁
We'll see.
等着瞧吧
Havana's ours, Gitmo, as well.
哈瓦那是我们的了 关塔那摩也是
Cuba's free again.
古巴又自♥由♥了
I cannot thank you enough.
我不知该如何感谢你
You don't have to.
不用谢
Plenty more work to be done.
还有很多工作要做
Whatever you need, Cuba's with you.
无论你需要什么 古巴永远支持你
Troop reports, accounting docs -- this stuff is junk.
部队报告 会计文档 都是一堆垃圾
I don't get why they fought so hard to protect this place.
我不知道为什么他们要费尽心力保卫这里
Keep lookin'.
继续找
Here you go, sir.
给 长官
Only CF memory card reader in the building,
楼里只有这一个CF卡读卡器
if you can believe it.
简直难以置信
You still need it? Yeah, I still need it.
你还需要吗 是的 需要
Florida PD hasn't updated their computer since the Renaissance.
弗罗里达警♥察♥已经几百年没更新过电脑了
So this is going to take awhile.
所以得花点时间
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
She's here.
她在这里
I need some air.
我要去透口气
Ms. Baker?
贝克女士
I'm Admiral Meylan.
我是梅朗上将
This is Admiral Slattery.
这是斯莱特里上将
We've met.
我们见过面
I don't remember you.
我不记得你了
At a barbecue for Alisha's birthday.
阿莉莎生日的烧烤会
Her last birthday.
她最后一个生日
We spoke to your sister today.
我们今天和你姐姐谈过了
You've got her in a lot of trouble.
你给她惹了不少麻烦
Not to mention you put her and her daughter in a lot of danger.
更别提还让她和她女儿身陷险境
Her daughter?
她的女儿
Look, you either have something to tell us or you don't.
听着 你肯定或多或少有情报能告诉我们
So spit it out or we've got a nice cell we can throw you in,
赶紧开口 不然你就等着
until it comes to you.
牢底坐穿吧
I have demands.
我有要求
Such as?
比如说呢
I'm Goddamn starving, for one.
首先 我快饿死了
So, do you have like a menu?
你们有菜单吗
Get her fed.
给她拿吃的
He saved my life.
他救了我的命
He does that.
他就是这种人
Damn.
该死
Infirmary, this is security.
医务室 这里是保安处
We need a medic in the fourth floor conference room, now!
四楼会议室需要急救人员
Admiral!
上校
No. No, no, no! No!
不 不 不 不 不
We can't let her die!
她不能死
What is it?!
怎么回事
I don't know. She just collapsed.
我不知道 她突然发作了
Medic.
医生
Heart's beating like a jackhammer.
心跳剧烈
Is it a seizure? Grand mal.
是癫痫吗 强直阵挛性发作
We need an ambulance, sir, right away.
我们需要救护车 长官
Call it! Do it!
快叫救护车
Central, we need an ambulance on the fourth floor.
指挥中心 四楼需要救护车
Admiral, this is Nathan James.
上将 这里是内森·詹姆斯号♥
We've got all our wounded out.
所有的伤员都救出来了
All KIA's accounted for.
已经统计好伤亡人数
And Brawler's back from recon, sir.
布尔勒侦查回来了 长官
She find anything?
她有什么发现吗
No, sir.
没有 长官
No sign of the battleship.
没有战列舰的踪迹
I don't know if we hit it or...
我不知道我们是击中了还是...
I just don't know, sir.
我不知道 长官
There's more to this place than they're telling us.
他们对这个地方还有所隐瞒
Tom?
汤姆
You need to get up here.
你得过来
It's okay. You're gonna be okay.
没事的 你会没事的
What's the word on the ambulance?
救护车到哪里了
Just pulled up, sir.
刚到 长官
Yeah, just let 'em through.
让他们进来
No, you wave 'em on through!
不 你挥旗子让他们进来
I'm going to let in the ambulance.
我去把救护车放进来
You okay here? Yeah, fine.
你在这里没事吧 没事
I know this place.
我知道这个地方
It's okay.
没事了
Oh, no.
不好
Keep this door open, we've got a gurney coming through.
开着这扇门 有担架要进来
They built our Command Center.
他们造了我们的指挥中心
This is what Camp-X is for!
这就是秘密营地的作用
They're training to take SouthComm.
他们在训练攻破南方指挥部
What the hell do you think you're --?
你们以为自己在...
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表