剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Man, I used to...
我曾经常
hear him up at all hours of the night,
看他整夜不睡
just pacing the house, pacing the house.
在屋子里踱步
Whenever I asked him about it, you know, he'd...
每当问他是怎么回事 他都是
never say nothing.
闭口不谈
Now you know why.
现在你知道原因了
Your old man kept his mouth shut because he knew.
你老爸闭口不谈是因为他知道
You weren't there and you couldn't understand.
你没有亲身经历则无法理解他的痛苦
Amen to that.
阿门
She's pretty.
她很漂亮
Yeah, she was.
对 没错
It must have been hard for you out there, all alone,
你们独自在外 回来后
not knowing what was going on back here.
却不知发生了什么肯定很难受
I can't imagine it was any tougher than it was for you.
你现在的痛苦一定难以想象
It was quick for some.
有些人稍纵即逝
My dad survived the longest.
我爸爸是幸存了最久的
After my brothers died, he just hung on,
我的兄弟都死了之后 他依旧坚挺着
sleeping in the guest house.
住在宾馆
Hardest part wasn't losing him,
最痛苦的不是失去他
it was watching him get sicker and sicker
而是看着他病得越来越重
and not being able to go to him.
却无力去帮助他
We used, uh
我们曾经
signs made from old cardboard boxes
用旧纸板盒制♥作♥标语
to talk to each other.
和对方说话
One morning, I...
一天早上 我
went outside, and there he was on the porch,
出去 见他在走廊上
just standing there.
呆呆地站着
Virus took his mind and...
病毒侵蚀了他的大脑
he was suffering so much,
他正遭受折磨
so my mom...
所以妈妈
took out the shotgun and...
拿出了猎枪 然后
And then you got sick.
之后你也受病毒感染
But then you came back with the cure, just in time.
但你们及时带回了解药
Anyway, I didn't...
总而言之 我不想
mean to take up all your day
用我哥特式怪诞的瘟疫故事
with my Gothic stories of the plague.
占用你一整天的时间
But you should know,
但你要知道
I understand your pain.
我理解你的痛苦
And even if you're thinking you're all alone...
即使觉得自己很孤独
you're not.
但你不是
It's probably time for dessert.
该是上甜品的时候了
Okay.
好的
See that?
看
Told you you'd make it.
我就说你会挺过来的
I'm gonna call him Rhubarb.
我要叫他大黄
Miller, keep that rodent away from me.
米勒 把那个破老鼠拿远点
Gunfire's getting closer.
枪声正在靠近
They must have broken through the line in Grand Bahia.
他们一定是突破了大巴伊亚的防线
Gustavo's army will be all over us in no time.
古斯塔沃的军队很快就会包围我们
Helos left Haiti at 0330.
直升机3点30分离开海地
We should be hearing from them soon.
很快就会联♥系♥我们
I was gonna wait till we were on the flight home,
本想留着在回家的飞机上解决
but it looks like we got a couple minutes,
不过现在正好有时间
so let's take some time.
就别浪费了
You're the architect of Gustavo's war machine.
你是古斯塔沃的首席战略家
What's the sequel to Plan Azul?
阿祖尔计划的下一步计划是什么
Haiti, Puerto Rico, Bahamas?
海地 波多黎各 巴哈马
I fight for the Latin American people.
我为拉丁人♥民♥而战
So that we will no longer be dependent
好让我们不再
on the whims of the north.
被北美牵制
Now you sound like your boss.
跟你老大说的话一样
You're a man of war, Admiral.
你为战争而生 上将
And a professor, as I understand.
你还是个教授
You tell me...
你来告诉我
how many invasions, bombings, coups,
要经历过多少次入侵 炸♥弹♥袭击
CIA black opps, and other interventions
政♥变♥ 中情局秘密行动 和其他干预后
does it take before people push back?
人♥民♥才会反抗
America's not your enemy.
美国不是你的敌人
America is a continent,
美洲是块大♥陆♥
not a country, Admiral.
不是一个国家 上将
Learn that...
理解这一点
maybe you'll understand La Revolución.
也许你就能理解我们的革命事业了
Gustavo's not a revolutionary.
古斯塔沃不是一个革命家
He's not fighting to right old wrongs.
他不是为了纠正过去的错误而战
He's a strong man and an opportunist,
他是个独♥裁♥者 一个机会主义者
and he's killed more of your people than ours.
死在他手下的你的同胞比我们手下还多
I did not say I support Gustavo.
我没有说我支持古斯塔沃
You're not in Jamaica guarding Gustavo's secrets.
你在牙买♥♥加不是为了守护古斯塔沃的秘密
You're running away.
你是在逃跑
Yes, Admiral.
是的 上将
In another of the great post-plague ironies,
这是又一个后瘟疫的讽刺故事
one of the great strategists of war
世界上最伟大的战略家之一
has become a pacifist.
成了一个和平主义者
The first time I heard him speak
我第一次听到他的谈话
was in his home town.
是在他的家乡
A little place called Rubi.
一个叫鲁比的小地方
He was a man of humble beginnings,
他出身贫寒
speaking of hope, belonging...
他谈到希望 归属
Listening to Tavo was a revelation.
听塔沃的话就像是受到了天启
He put words to the pain and the shame
他描绘了南美人所遭受的
of the South American experience --
痛苦和愧疚
all we'd been feeling for so long.
这是我们长久以来的感受
The plans we made together were going to do great good.
我们共同制定的计划本可以成就伟大的事业
So what changed?
什么变了
Tavo changed.
塔沃变了
Or he stopped hiding his true intentions.
或者是他不再隐藏他真正的意图
And it wasn't just rebels being killed,
不只是反抗军被杀害
it was whole villages --
而是整个村庄
anyone who fed into Tavo's paranoia.
任何塔沃怀疑的人都死了
You can only see a child be burned alive so many times
不用看几次孩童被活活烧死
before you question your part in it all.
你就会开始质疑自己扮演的角色
You know his next moves.
你知道他下一步的动向
Help me stop him, help me end this.
帮助我阻止他 帮助我结束这一切
If I help you,
如果我帮你
will that save my nation?
这能救我的国家吗
If you don't,
如果你不帮助我
will your nation still be worth saving?
你的国家还值得被拯救吗
If I join you...
如果我加入你们
I'm still an instrument of death.
我依旧是个杀人工具
The only difference is the person delivering it.
区别就是是谁在使用我
Vulture, this is Scorpion 1-3, over.
蝎子小队1-3呼叫秃鹫小队 完毕
The Marines are here!
海军陆战队到了
Scorpion, this is Vulture.
秃鹫呼叫蝎子
Are you in position to extract? Over.
你们到接应地点了吗 完毕
Negative, Vulture. Scorpion 1-2 has gone down
没有 秃鹫 蝎子1-2
over enemy territory.
在敌占区被击倒
We just lost contact with 1-6.
我们刚刚与1-6失去了联♥系♥
It's too hot. We're returning to base.
这里情况不妙 我们正在返回基地
Expect return at 0930.
预计于9点30分返回
Water extract three clicks south of Alpha. Over.
水上撤离点在A点往南三公里 完毕
Scorpion 1-3, we have a high-value package
蝎子1-3 我们有一个高价值包裹
that requires immediate evac.
需要立刻被撤离
Please advise, over.
请想办法 完毕
Copy, Vulture. We're dropping CRRC
明白 秃鹫 我们将把战斗艇投置在
nine clicks west of your Whiskey. Over.
你所在位置西边九公里处 完毕
No, Scorpion 1-3, drop location
不行 蝎子1-3 投置地点
is deep behind enemy lines. Over.
过于深入敌阵了 完毕
Roger, Vulture, it's the best we can do.
明白 秃鹫 我们已经尽力了
Scorpion 1-3 out.
蝎子1-3 通话完毕
By the sound of it,
听上去
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表