剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Clay. We're in position.
克莱 我们就位了
SWAT has cleared the tunnels. They're set for infil.
特警队通过了通道 他们准备好潜入了
Ensign Swain, unlock the service door.
斯维恩少尉 打开服务门
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Security's down. They're good to go.
安全系统失效 他们可以行动了
Team leader, Navy Spear.
海军之矛呼叫特警队长
Tunnel door is unlocked.
隧♥道♥门打开了
Please advise when you have cleared primary entry point. Over.
通过主入口后请报告 完毕
Confirmed.
确认
We're in. SWAT is in the building.
我们进来了 特警队进入大楼了
Yo, Prez!
普雷兹
It's time to come out.
是时候出来了
If you don't, I'm gonna start killing some people.
如果你不出来 我要开始杀人了
No.
不
No, no! What are you doing?
不 不要 你干什么
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
Stop! That was for Cuba.
住手 那是为了古巴
Hey! No! No, you son of a bitch!
不 不 你这个混♥蛋♥
Stop! Stop!
住手 住手
And this is for the people of Central and South America.
这是为了中南美州的人♥民♥
No! No!
不要 不要
No, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不
They're killing hostages.
他们在杀人♥质♥
60 seconds till SWAT's upstairs.
特警队到楼上还有60秒
Team leader, do you copy?
特警队长 收到了吗
Team leader, please acknowledge.
队长 请确认
Yo, Prez, you feel that?
普雷兹 你感受到了吗
How many on a SWAT team, anyway?
一个特警队有多少人
20, 25 guys?
20个 25个人
Navy Spear, the lobby was booby trapped.
海军之矛 大厅有陷阱
Do you have SWAT?
有特警队的消息吗
Negative.
没有
Now you coming out?
现在你要出来了吗
Or do I have to start killing your admirals?
还是我得开始杀你的上将们了
I'm here!
我在这
Stop the killing!
别再杀人了
They have the president.
总统在他们手上了
Peña.
佩尼亚
Get down. Get down, get down!
趴下 趴下 趴下
You should know, no matter how many people you kill,
你应该知道 不管你杀多少人
I have no power to surrender my country.
我无权让我的国家投降
According to our 25th amendment,
根据我们的第二十五条修正案
I gave up that power the moment I stepped out of this --
我一踏出这里就放弃了权力
Russ, it's up to you now.
鲁斯 现在看你的了
We're gonna find you a way to take back the Command Center.
我们会给你找到夺回指挥中心的方法
We're ready, sir.
我们准备好了 长官
Get the vest, sir.
拿上防弹背心 长官
Vulture Team, SWAT is no longer in play.
秃鹫小队 特警队没了
We need a plan, and we need it fast.
我们需要一个计划 而且要快
Two-man team.
二人小队
A Glock, grenade, and a combat knife.
一把格洛克手♥枪♥ 一枚手雷 和一把小刀
Not much firepower to work with.
没多少火力
And neither one of them can fight like you hand-to-hand.
而且他俩都没有你这么能打
Remember that.
可别忘了
Wolf, you're Swain.
狼 你是斯温
Danny, you'll play the Master Chief.
丹尼 你是军士长
The rest of us are the red team.
其他人扮演入侵者
They got a dozen or so operators.
他们大概有十几个人
We can expect the 5-1.
压力不小
Here, is the elevator.
这里是电梯
And another one over there.
另一个在这
Yep.
对
And one about here.
还有一个大概在这
But after your boys break into the war room,
但是当他们进入作战室后
there's no telling where Gustavo's men will be.
古斯塔沃的人会在哪里就不好说了
It's anyone's game. Well, then, we just figure out
在哪都有可能 我们想办法
how to get them inside that room alive.
让他们活着进去
After that, they're on their own.
之后就靠他们自己了
All right, let's get to work.
好吧 我们开始吧
You do realize every hostage you harm
你知道你每伤害一名人♥质♥
reduces your likelihood of getting out of here alive.
都会降低你们活着出去的机率吧
Save your energy.
省省吧
Sir, we're picking up a broadcast
长官 应急警报系统
on the Emergency Alert System.
收到一条广播
United States of America.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国
I come to you with messages of peace from Gran Colombian.
我从大哥伦比为和平而来
But first you must know the truth
但首先你们需要知道真♥相♥
You have been lied to about the famine,
关于饥荒的事 你们一直受到欺骗
and now about the reason for this war.
现在又加上这场战争的缘由
Your government didn't tell you the cause for the Red Flu,
你们的政♥府♥没有告诉你们红流感暴发的原因
the military experiments,
是因为军方的实验
the leaks at the biolab.
实验室的泄漏
They didn't tell you how they hoarded the cure,
他们没有告诉你们 他们囤积治疗药物
and now they're not telling you how they sold you out
他们也不会告诉你们他们是如何背叛你们
so they could control the people of South America.
这样他们就可以控制南美的人♥民♥
There's no way you'll turn her.
你不可能策反她的
Don't have to.
不需要策反她
Just need enough of a distraction to get a gun.
只要分散她的注意力弄把枪就行
How you were sold out by your own leaders.
你们是如何被自己的领袖出♥卖♥♥♥的
Deals were made.
交易已经达成
Deals that benefited only those fortunate enough
只有那些从财富和权力的黑暗时期中
to have emerged from the dark period with wealth and power.
幸存的人才能从中受益
The rest of us --
而我们其他人
North and South Americans alike --
南北美洲的人
were left to beg.
则被抛弃
Your president not only okayed these deals,
你们的总统不仅允许这些交易发生
but he brokered them.
还亲身参与其中
No one will believe this.
不会有人信这些鬼话的
President Reiss, along with his predecessor, President Oliver,
瑞斯总统 以及他的前任 奥利佛总统
worked hand-in-glove with the powerful elite
与来自整个欧洲大♥陆♥的有权有势的精英阶层
from across the continent
亲密合作
to ensure their hold on power was firm.
以确保他们手中的权力
That is why...
这就是为什么...
Don't shoot no blood, okay, sweetheart?
别拍到血了 宝贝
You got it.
没问题
Of course, Reiss isn't man enough
当然 瑞斯这样的懦夫
to actually admit this to you.
是不会承认的
Which is why you are now seeing this broadcast.
因此 你们才会看到这条广播信息
People of the USA, friends,
美国的人♥民♥ 朋友们
I am Octavio de la Paz of Gran Colombia,
我是大哥伦比亚的奥克塔威·德拉帕兹
loyal warrior to Gustavo Barros.
古斯塔沃·巴罗斯的忠诚战士
And this is your lying, stealing, cheating president.
这是你们极尽说谎 偷窃及背叛之事的总统
Are you ready to face the charges against you?
你准备好面对你的指控了吗
I have nothing to say to you.
我跟你没什么好说的
No?
没有
Nothing to the people that you have betrayed?
对那些被你背叛的人没什么说的吗
You are a liar.
你是个骗子
Everything you said, it's all lies.
你说的每一句话都是谎言
Now, now...
冷静 冷静
My God, they're putting POTUS on trial.
天啊 他们在审判总统
On what charges?
审判他什么
Doesn't matter.
不重要
This is all about how he reacts.
他的反应才重要
Confess.
招供吧
What? Are you kidding?
什么 你在开玩笑吗
Everything Gustavo said was invented
古斯塔沃所说的一切都是凭空捏造
to to discredit me in front of American people. Peña.
是为了在美国人♥民♥面前诋毁我 佩尼亚
No, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不
Confess, or this one pays the price.
招供 否则这位会付出代价
Don't even think of it, sir.
想都不用想 先生
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表