剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Maybe someday, we'll see the end of war.
也许有一天 我们就能看到战争结束
But for now, once again,
但是现在 我们必须
we have to fight together.
再一次团结起来
I'm gonna leave the room.
我要走了
You two are gonna settle your differences.
你们两个需要解决你们之间的分歧
But do it fast.
但是请尽快
If there's a fleet headed this way,
如果有舰队正朝这里而来
I intend to stop it.
我要阻止他们
Don't go.
别走
I understand.
我明白
If you're willing, honestly,
老实说 如果你愿意
to stand by this man --
支持这个人
I will do the same.
我也愿意
And we can work out our dispute after the fight is over.
我们可以等战争结束后再来解决我们的矛盾
What do you say?
你看怎么样
Tom Chandler -- The man is Washington,
汤姆·钱德勒 这个人是华盛顿
FDR, Eisenhower, with a touch of Lincoln rolled into one,
罗斯福 艾森豪威尔 还有点林肯的集♥合♥
and you have sent him onto the front lines,
你竟然不经过我的同意
into a battle space we cannot see,
就把他派去了前线
without my authorization.
一个我们看不见的战斗区域
Toy ships and paper maps.
玩具船队和纸地图
It's like we're back fighting World War II.
我们好像回到二战打仗
Is it true that you're using a 19th-century novel
你在使用一本19世纪的小说
as some kind of codebook?
作为某种电报密♥码♥本是真的吗
Yes sir, "Moby-Dick."
是的 长官 《白鲸记》
I hated that book.
我讨厌那本书
It is a bit of a slog, sir.
是有点晦涩 长官
What is it, Master Chief?
什么事 军士长
Sir, excuse me.
长官 抱歉
We just heard from Nathan James.
我们刚从内森·詹姆斯号♥收到消息
Admiral Chandler's managed to bring Mexico and Cuba
钱德勒上将说服了墨西哥和古巴
together to blockade the Yucatán Strait.
一起封锁尤卡坦海峡
Terrific.
太好了
And I imagine we'll coordinate the mission
我猜要协调这个任务
through a careful reading of "War and Peace."
我们需要仔细阅读《战争与和平》
Sir, it's --
长官 有
it's possible that my personal feelings
有可能损失舰队
at the loss of our fleet have clouded my judgment.
带来的个人情感影响了我的判断
If you don't have full confidence in me,
如果你不能完全信任我
I'm prepared to tender my resignation
我随时准备请辞
right here and right now.
此时此刻
The attack happened on my watch.
袭击发生在我当值的时候
Sir, the responsibility should not lie solely
长官 责任不应该由
on the admiral's shoulders.
上将一个人扛
We all supported his decision.
我们都支持了他的决定
I bear as much responsibility as he does.
我跟他承担一样的责任
As I do, sir.
我也是 长官
No, none of you are gonna get off that easy.
不 你们没一个能这么轻易逃脱责任
Sit!
坐着
Make no mistake, I don't mind replacing every damn one of you.
别搞错 我不介意把你们全换掉
But I want you to finish what you started
但我要你们善始善终
and prove to me that I have the right team in place.
证明我没选错人
Move your army into Mexico,
把你的部队派往墨西哥
and proceed with the naval blockade.
进行海面封锁
Now, let's save that goddamned oil complex
现在 我们要保住那该死的油港
and stop Gustavo in his tracks.
把古斯塔沃拦在半路上
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
是 长官 是 长官
Remember me?
还记得我吗
We're gonna need mines from here to here, and here to here.
这到这 这到这都需要布置鱼雷
Cuba, you're gonna handle in the east.
古巴 你们在东边
Mexico, the west.
墨西哥 西边
We only have another patrol boat in the region.
我们在这个地区就只剩下一条巡逻船了
I can have him here in 12 hours.
我可以让他在12小时内到这里
Whatever Mexico has, it's also at your disposal.
墨西哥的一切都任你调用
With your permission, I need to use your radio room.
请您准许我使用无线电室
This way I can authorize my men to begin laying mines.
这样我就可以授权我的手下开始埋地雷
Of course.
当然
This way.
这边请
Watch him. Oh, I will.
看好他 我会的
You won't get far.
你们走不远的
We'll have checkpoints every few miles.
每隔几公里就有一个检查站
They won't bother us with the Colonel up front.
有上校在前面 他们不会打搅我们
And we'll only need to move a few miles.
而且我们也只需要前进几公里
Put the shirt on.
把上衣穿上
Your companion still looks angry.
你的同伴依旧看上去很愤怒
That surprises you?
你很吃惊吗
You killed my friend.
你杀死了我的朋友
Your friend...
你的朋友
Pablo!
巴勃罗
I've killed a thousand Pablos.
我杀死过上千个巴勃罗
What's another?
多一个有什么区别
Call your second in command.
联♥系♥你的副手
Tell him to stop the convoy crossing the bridge.
告诉他暂停部队过桥
Everyone stays on the south side.
所有人留在南边
Move your sentries north of the bridge.
把你的哨兵移♥动♥到桥北侧
I will do no such thing.
我不会这么做的
Even if I did, such an order would be ridiculous.
我要是真的这么下命令 听上去也太愚蠢了
No one would obey it.
没有人会遵守的
Tell them you've located a rebel encampment
告诉他们你在向北10公里的地方
10 kilometers north.
发现了一个反抗军营地
Tell them to move now.
告诉他们现在就移♥动♥
I don't feel like doing that.
我不想这么干
Feel like it now?
现在呢
Start talking, Lefty.
开始说话吧 左撇子
Sí, Colonel.
好的 上校
Your march Al Norte ends today, Colonel.
你的北方之旅到此为止了 上校
Tell me, Admiral, what am I doing today?
告诉我 上将 我今天做了什么
Am I making an ally,
我是结交了新的盟友
a new partner in peace?
得到一个维护和平的新朋友
Or am I choosing one tyrant over another?
还是在两个暴君中选择了一个
In many ways, Cuba is a brand-new nation,
在很多方面 古巴是一个全新的国家
a new democratic government, a new life for our people.
一个新的民♥主♥政♥府♥ 人们有了新的生活
We thought we were saved.
我以为我们得救了
And this is the welcome we get into the brotherhood of nations.
而这就是我们的兄弟国家给我们的欢迎礼物
War.
战争
Theft.
盗窃
Murder.
谋杀
When this is over,
一切结束之后
I'll be there for you and for Cuba if you need me.
如果你需要 我会为你和古巴挺身而出
Armed. Armed.
保险已打开 保险已打开
Hola.
你好
Okay.
好了
Danny!
丹尼
I see him.
我看到他了
Ma'am, by my calculations, in 24 hours,
长官 根据我的计算 24小时后
we'll have sufficient closure east and west of us.
我们的东侧和西侧都会被有效的封锁
Sir? Everything okay?
长官 没事吧
XO, I'm getting traffic from Mexican coast watchers
大副 墨西哥海岸瞭望哨监测到
just southwest of us.
我们的西南方向有动静
They're picking up enemy aircraft.
他们监测到敌方飞机
Heading north? Yes, sir.
向北飞 是 长官
It's coming right at us. Set General Quarters!
直向我们飞来 启动一级战备状态
All ahead flank! Aye, Ma'am. All ahead flank.
全速前进 是 长官 全速前进
Set General Quarters and man battle stations!
启动一级战备状态 全员各就各位
All crew served weapons, engage on my order.
全员武装 听令开火
TAO, ready the five-inch and standby to fire.
作战官 准备发射五英寸舰炮
Forward on the starboard side.
右舷向上
Down and aft on the port side.
左舷向下
I give you my word.
我向你保证
Mexico did not betray your position.
墨西哥没有出♥卖♥♥♥你们的位置
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表