剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
It's gonna take me days to sort through all the real code
找到带有病毒代码的门卡
and junk code in everyone's cards
需要几天的时间
and then compare it to the time log.
最后还要对照时间日志
And I somehow have to do this without raising alarm bells.
还要低调处理
Commander?
中校
Commander?
中校
We'd better gets ours out of the way.
最好先把我们的检查了
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Yeah.
好
I got to go.
我得挂了
No, I'm going through security. I'll -- I'll see you tonight.
不是 我要过安检了 今晚见
Wait, wait, wait.
等一下
I'm sending you something super important, hang on.
我要给你发一个非常重要的东西 等一下
Did you get it?
你收到了吗
I got it.
我收到了
I know it happened at 2:16 p.m.
入侵时间是下午2:16
Now you have it.
它是你的了
Now you have it.
它是你的了
Kelsi...
凯尔西
what have you done?
你做了什么
There's still risk of infection.
你依旧有感染的风险
The leg can be saved if you can get him
如果你们能把他送到更大的医院去
to a larger facility as soon as possible.
他的腿还有希望
We can't thank you enough, Doctor,
太感谢你了 医生
and I know how risky it is, your helping us.
我知道帮助我们是一件很危险的事情
You need to take these antibiotics every hour,
你每小时必须服用一次抗生素
on the hour.
要准时
I will, Doc. Thanks.
我会的 医生 谢谢
We have only 40 minutes to get to the airfield.
我们只剩下40分钟赶去机场
Out the back -- now.
从后门出去 现在
Go. Come on.
走 来吧
Gracias, Doctor.
谢谢你 医生
Snipes say they still need time
引擎室说他们还需要时间
to get us back up to battle speed.
让我们回到战斗速度
Sonar, what do you got? Still nothing, sir.
声呐 怎么样 什么都没有 长官
If Cuba engaged, we would've heard something by now,
如果古巴开了火 我们应该听到些什么了
even if it's just detonations.
就算只是爆♥炸♥声
Sir, I'm getting something.
长官 我这里有情况
Radar contact,
雷达捕捉
bearing 0-9-0 at 30 miles!
航向0-9-0 在48公里外
Id?
身份识别
It's too far away to ID, ma'am.
距离太远 无法识别 长官
I can't determine whether it's Cuba's frigate or the enemy ship.
我不能判断是古巴的海军护卫舰还是敌方军舰
Cuba, this is Nathan James.
古巴 这里是内森·詹姆斯号♥
Do you copy?
能收到吗
Fuentes, this is Nathan James.
富恩特斯 这里是内森·詹姆斯号♥
What's your loca--
你们的位置在哪
We're hit, forward o-country!
我们被击中了 正前方
I have the conn. Aye, Captain has the conn.
我来引航 是 船长引航
Engine room, bridge, we need all engines.
引擎室 这里是舰桥 我们需要所有引擎
Connecting now, sir.
正在发动 长官
Hit it, Ruiz!
开始吧 鲁伊兹
Pressurizing.
加压
Energizing.
增压中
Engines 1-Alpha, 1-Bravo online.
引擎 1-Alpha和1-Bravo上线
We have full power.
我们有全功率
All engines up! Go! Go! Go!
所有引擎发动 前进 前进 前进
Gun it.
明白
All ahead, flank three.
全速转向3号♥侧翼
Helm, aye, all ahead flank three.
舵手 全速转向3号♥侧翼
How did we not see that missile coming?
我们怎么没提前监测到导弹
Because it wasn't a missile.
因为这不是导弹
It was a shell. Admiral?
这是炮弹 上将
Sir, the ship that hit us --
长官 攻击我们的船
it's definitely not a frigate.
绝对不是护卫舰
What is it?
那是什么
It's a battleship.
是战列舰
Bridge, CIC,
战斗信息中心呼叫舰桥
EW confirms contact is a battleship, Iowa Class.
电子系统确认攻击来自一艘战列舰 爱荷华级
Gator, charter course to evade. Aye, ma'am.
领航员 准备躲避航线 是 长官
OOD, you have the conn.
值日官 你来引航
Aye, OOD has the conn.
是 值日官引航
Recommend course 0-1-0 for 1,000 yards.
建议向0-1-0方位行驶900米
Helm, set course 0-1-0, all engines ahead for 19 knots.
舵手 航向0-1-0 航速19节前进
CIWS and five-inch ready to engage, sir.
近战系统和五英寸舰炮准备迎战 长官
Bounce right off a battleship.
战列舰不在射程范围内
Getting in range is risky.
进入射程太危险了
We don't have harpoons or TASM.
我们没有鱼叉或战斧对舰导弹
Torpedos.
有鱼雷
How many we got? Six all day, sir.
我们有多少 总共六个 长官
Adjust torpedo ceiling to zero depth.
将鱼雷入水线调整至0
Ready starboard tubes. Set.
准备右侧鱼雷 就位
Batteries release starboard side.
右侧开火
They're turning.
它们转弯了
Direct hit, sir.
直接命中 长官
How many detonations? One, sir.
几次爆♥炸♥ 一次 长官
One ain't enough.
一次不够
Ready second salvo.
准备第二轮发射
That will zero out our non-crew served weapons.
那会用掉我们仅剩的非班组支援武器
Copy and confirmed.
收到 已确认
Valdez, prepare second salvo.
瓦尔迪兹 准备第二轮发射
Set. Batteries release, port side, do it.
就位 左舷炮台开火 开火
Thanks.
谢谢
They're retreating.
他们在撤退
Toward Cuba.
退向古巴
Captain, seal all watertight compartments.
舰长 封闭所有水密舱
Make way for that ship. Negative.
进行追击 不
Admiral, we'll never make it. They're hit.
上将 我们追不上的 他们中弹了
We're taking on water. I can't fight the ship in this condition.
船进水了 这种情况下无法作战
Even if we catch them,
就算我们追上他们
we don't have the fuel or the munitions.
我们的燃料和军♥火♥都不够应战
We'll barely get to Florida as it is.
驶回佛罗里达都很勉强
We have to turn back, sir. There's still time.
我们必须撤退 长官 还有机会
We've lost half our bow! We can't let them get away.
半个船舷都炸掉了 不能让他们逃了
Admiral.
上将
I am in charge of the integrity of this vessel
这艘船和船员们的安全
and the safety of her crew.
由我负责
I cannot allow us to reenter the fight in our condition.
这种状态下我不能允许再次作战
We have to return to home port.
我们必须回母港
Captain's right.
舰长是对的
It's suicide, Tom.
这是自杀 汤姆
We're 60 nautical miles from Key West.
我们距离基韦斯特[位于弗罗里达]60海里
Southcom secured a dry dock with our name on it,
南方指挥部为我们准备了船坞
and there's ordered crew standing by to service.
人员就位准备进行修理
Fuentes.
富恩特斯
I had him.
明明已经说服他了
Cuba was on our side.
古巴本来是我们的同盟
Gustavo must've gotten to him and gave him a better offer.
古斯塔沃肯定给了他更好的条件
Captain Aguilar says that Guatemala just jointed Gran Colombia.
阿基拉舰长说危地马拉刚刚加入大哥伦比亚了
They invaded Campeche.
他们入侵了坎佩切[墨西哥城市]
Mexico can't hold the oil complex.
墨西哥守不住油港了
So now what?
现在怎么办
They're gonna blow it up.
他们会把油港炸了
They already did.
他们已经这样做了
God damn brave.
太勇敢了
Give up your own supply, keep it from the enemy.
为了不落到敌人手上 放弃自己的补给
They saved us from certain invasion.
还帮助我们免遭入侵
Least for now.
至少暂时如此
With any luck, Kinkaid's army can help the Mexicans
运气好的话 金凯德的部队会帮助墨西哥人
hold the line at the Tropic of Cancer.
守住北回归线的位置
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表