剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Gustavo...
古斯塔沃
Brother.
兄弟
You have to trust me.
请你相信我
Our armies may be stopped at the Darien Gap,
我们的部队也许是困在了达里恩沼泽
but we have friends in Central America.
但是我们在中美洲还有盟友
They have guns and men.
他们有部队也有武力
Let me gather their armies and --
让我联♥系♥他们的部队
Captain Aguilar's ship will cover an area
阿基拉舰长的战舰会覆盖
15 miles off the coast of Mexico.
墨西哥沿岸24公里的海域
Mr. Fuentes does the same off Cuba.
富恩特斯先生则负责古巴沿岸
Land batteries and mines on either side
两边的地面炮组和水雷
will fill the gaps and provide early warning.
则将填补空隙 并可先期预警
Should be enough to protect the oil complex
应该足够在美墨联军抵达前
'til the US-Mexican calvary arrives.
保护好油港了
If Gustavo's forces try to make it through the mines,
如果古斯塔沃的部队试图穿过水雷区
they sink.
就会被炸沉
They hug beach, we blast 'em from land.
若沿海岸线进发 则会被火炮攻击
And if they come straight up the middle towards us...
如果直接向我们而来
We'll be ready.
我们会准备好的
I only wish Cuba could provide more support.
很遗憾古巴只能做这么多了
Señor Fuentes,
富恩特斯先生
on behalf of the people of Mexico,
我谨代表墨西哥人♥民♥
we are grateful for the risks you have taken,
感谢你们为即将到来的战斗
not just for the battle to come,
以及两国的未来
but for the future of our two countries.
所冒的风险
The airfield is in that direction.
机场在那个方向
Pablo said the Narcos leave for Northern Mexico
巴勃罗说毒贩每周三下午四点
every Wednesday at 1600.
出发前往墨西哥北部
If they're still up and running.
如果他们还在照此运作的话
That leaves us eight hours to get to the airfield
那我们有8个小时赶去机场
and convince them to give us a lift.
然后说服他们送我们一程
You will get that lift.
他们会送你们的
Everybody loved Pablo.
大家都喜欢巴勃罗
Vasquez will guide you from here.
这之后由瓦斯奎兹给你们带路
Sí, Jefe.
是 老大
You've bought the rebel movement some time and more.
你们给反抗运动争取到了时间和其他资源
You gave us confidence.
你们给了我们信心
Take Gustavo's war plans back to the States.
把古斯塔沃的作战计划带回美国
Crack his code.
破解他的密♥码♥
And let us win this.
让我们打赢这一仗
Gracias, amigo.
谢谢你 伙计
We will meet again.
我们会再见面的
I'm sure.
当然
Morning, babe.
早上好 宝贝
What are you doing up?
你怎么起来了
You got home three hours ago.
你三小时前才回来
I got to get back.
我得回去
I was making breakfast.
我还在做早饭呢
Can't. We're so close.
没时间了 我们很接近了
Close to what?
接近什么
Close to figuring out how we got attacked in the first place.
接近找出我们一开始被攻击的原因
Sounds like you've been playing a lot of catch up.
听起来你一直在追赶进度
Everyone's doing their part.
大家都有自己的本职工作
Including you.
包括你
Oh, yeah?
是吗
How so?
怎么说
Just being there for me.
一直在我身边
Having my back through all of this.
自始至终一直支持我
It means more than you know.
对我来说比你想象中重要得多
Yeah.
是啊
That's me, making a difference.
我就是这样 关键所在
Fuentes and Aguilar are aboard their ships, Sir.
富恩特斯和阿基拉已回到他们的军舰 长官
Where the hell are you, Gustavo?
你到底在哪 古斯塔沃
CIC, bridge.
舰桥呼叫战斗信息中心
Admiral Slattery,
斯莱特里上将
I can hear you pacing from the bridge.
我在舰桥都能听到你的踱步声
I'm beginning to think we should shift to offense, Tom.
我在考虑也许我们该转为进攻 汤姆
We know Gustavo's fleet's headed toward this Strait.
我们知道古斯塔沃的舰队正驶向这个海峡
Let's charge him head-on.
我们就跟他们正面交锋
Flush him out.
把他逼出来
I'm itching, too, Mike, but it's a solid plan.
我也着急 迈克 但我们的计划很周全
Just need to give it a little more time.
只需要再耐心点
T.A.O., we have a ping.
作战官 我们有定位了
I have 1, 2...
我有一 二
Admiral, I have three signals pinging
上将 我在海峡西南处
southwest of the Strait
定位到三个信♥号♥♥
consistent with those of three large vessels.
跟那三艘大型船只相符
Son of a bitch, took you long enough.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 你总算出现了
Captain Aguilar, Señor Fuentes,
阿基拉舰长 富恩特斯先生
this is Nathan James.
这里是内森·詹姆斯号♥
We have sonobuoy signals
我们在声纳浮标K S和E处
at groups Kilo, Sierra, and Echo.
测到了信♥号♥♥
Captain Aguilar,
阿基拉舰长
we have three unidentified contacts heading our way.
有三个无法确定身份的目标正在靠近我们
I say again, we have three contacts.
重复 有三个目标
Copy that, Admiral.
收到 上将
Mexico is prepared to engage.
墨西哥已做好出击准备
May God be with us all.
愿上帝保佑我们
Third group of sonobuoys is pinging south southwest,
西南方定位到第三组声纳浮标
bearing 2-5-0.
方向250
OOD, come to course 2-7-0.
值日官 航向2-7-0
OOD, aye. Helm, come to course 2-7-0.
值日官 收到 舵手 航向2-7-0
Helm, aye, coming to course 2-7-0.
舵手 收到 航向2-7-0
All teams, Gustavo's fleet
全体注意 古斯塔沃舰队
has adjusted course five degrees.
航向已调整五度
Aguilar, if they maintain course...
阿基拉 如果他们保持现有航向
all three ships are set to split our line.
则所有三艘军舰都准备冲破我们的防线
Copy that, Nathan James.
收到 内森·詹姆斯号♥
Can you ID any of those vessels?
你能识别这其中任何一艘军舰吗
Sir, I'm unable to identify them off the sonobuoy markers.
长官 我无法通过声纳标记识别它们
And they're still too far
它们还距离太远
away for me to analyze their signatures on radar.
我没法通过雷达特征识别它们
Holler as soon as you do.
一旦能识别马上告诉我
I want to know what we're up against.
我要知道我们在跟谁打
Yes, Sir.
是 长官
And what if this doesn't work?
如果失败会怎么样
Mexico could fall
墨西哥会沦陷
and I just sent 900 troops into potential hostile territory.
而我刚派了九百名士兵进入了潜在敌占区
My men could be marching alongside the very troops
和我的人同行的部队很有可能
ordered to shoot them in the back.
会受令袭击他们
Latest Intel does indicate a growing rift within the country,
最新情报确实显示墨西哥国内分♥裂♥正在升级
but for now, Northern Mexico is standing strong
但目前北墨西哥对抗大哥伦比亚的立场
against Gran Colombia.
非常坚定
"For now" being the operative phrase here.
关键词是"目前"
To answer your question, General Dufine,
我来解答你的问题 杜凡将军
if this doesn't work, I plan to retreat out of Mexico
如果没成功 我计划撤出墨西哥
and back to the Rio Grande.
后撤到里奥格兰德
After which, I suppose, I'll be popping by
之后 我猜 总统办公室
the President's office to fall on the sword.
就要拿我是问了
Master Chief...
军士长
how long have you been in the Navy?
你当海军多久了
Just north of 30 years, ma'am, 27 at sea.
超过30年 长官 出海27年
So maybe you can tell us.
或许你可以告诉我们
What are the odds a smallboy and two allied gunboats
一个小男孩和两艘盟军炮艇能击败
can defeat an enemy fleet?
一支敌军舰队的几率是多少
Well, I stood on the bridge of that smallboy
当我还在那个小男孩的舰桥上时
while she took out a Chinese fleet,
他击败了一支中国舰队
a Greek fleet, an Astute-class submarine,
一支希腊舰队 一艘机敏级潜艇
and a Russian nuclear battleship,
还有一艘俄♥罗♥斯♥核动力战列舰
each time without an allied gunboat in sight.
还都是在没有盟军协助的情况下
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表