剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Eddie is in position, ma'am.
埃迪已经就位 长官
Seaman Bell, how long have you been in the Navy?
贝尔海员 你参加海军多久了
Three months tomorrow, sir.
到明天三个月 长官
You've got your sea legs?
你不晕船了吧
Yes, sir. Good.
不晕了 长官 很好
We're about to take on a corvette class warship
我们要靠我们的五英寸口径火炮
using only our fiveinch. Which can't move.
拿下一艘护卫战舰 还不能挪
The only way to aim it is by steering the ship.
要瞄准目标只能靠操纵船只
We're using the ship as a rifle, sir?
我们要把船当步♥枪♥使 是吧 长官
I grew up in Texas. Been hunting my whole life.
我在德克萨斯长大的 一辈子都在打猎
Never thought about it like that,
从没这么想过
but, yeah, that's about right. All right.
但是 到是没错 好
The ship's our rifle.
这船就是我们的步♥枪♥
This is our gun sight. We're your spotters.
这是我们的瞄准镜 我们是你的观测手
Commander Burk and I will call out course corrections to you.
指挥官博克和我会向你传达校准命令
As soon as that corvette comes in our crosshairs,
一旦那艘护卫舰进入我们的十字准线
we fire.
马上开火
Any questions, Bell?
有问题吗 贝尔
No, sir. I'm ready.
没有 长官 准备就绪
Good.
很好
Let's go hunting.
开始狩猎
Mexico stands firm against atrocity and tyranny.
墨西哥坚决反对暴行和独♥裁♥
Gustavo Barros does not speak for all Latin Americans.
古斯塔沃·巴罗斯不能代表所有拉美人♥民♥
After the horrors of the past few years,
在经历了多年的恐怖之后
we should be counting our blessings
我们要向上天祈祷
and coming together as one, regardless of our latitude.
团结一致 无论我们身居何处
War is not the answer,
战争不是解决问题的办法
and Gran Colombia's aggression in the Gulf must be stopped.
大哥伦比亚对海湾的入侵必须停止
Mexico is the key.
墨西哥是关键所在
Gustavo can't win the continent without it.
没有墨西哥 古斯塔沃无法赢得这片大♥陆♥
That's got to be Gran Colombia's next move.
那将是大哥伦比亚下一步行动
He's just gonna leapfrog over Central America?
他要跳过中美洲
Mexico falls, the rest will follow.
墨西哥一沦陷 其余的将不复存在
Centers of gravity.
军政重心
Centers of gravity.
军政重心
Here.
这里
Costa Hirviendo.
灼海流海岸
Mexico's largest oil terminal.
墨西哥最大的油港
It supplies fuel to airports and military bases
它将燃料输送到遍及北美的
all over North America.
各个机场和军事基地
If Gustavo took that,
如果古斯塔沃占领了那里
he wouldn't just cripple Mexico.
他不仅能使墨西哥瘫痪
He'd have enough fuel to move his army
还会有足够的燃料运送他的军队
and his entire fleet north right into our backyard.
以及整个舰队直抵我们的后方
We need to defend that terminal.
我们要守住那油港
With what?
拿什么守
These plans assume a 300-ship Navy,
这些计划是按拥有三百艘战舰的海军
a standing Army, and a working Air Force,
一支常备陆军以及一支现役空军的规模制定的
not to mention a fighting force
更不用说具有战斗力的
of a million soldiers and sailors.
百万士兵和海员了
Admiral Chandler, I have nothing but respect for you,
钱德勒上将 我非常敬重你
but my objection still stands.
但是我还是反对
We need all our people protecting our own border.
我们需要全员保卫我们的边境
Our borders are weak and porous.
我们的边境薄弱
You said it yourself, General.
你自己也说了 将军
Your own troops are spread thin.
你自己的部队分散得太开
If we don't stop them down south,
如果我们不在南边阻止他们
they will cut us in half at the Texas border.
他们就会在德克萨斯边境把我们一分为二
And what about our allies?
我们的盟军呢
We can't just abandon them.
我们不能抛弃他们
If we were to try and defend the terminal --
如果我们要全力保卫油港
Anita, are you seriously considering this?
安妮塔 你是在认真考虑这件事吗
You lost hundreds of Marines in Mayport.
你在梅港已经失去了几百个海军陆战队了
It's because of the Marines I lost
就是因为我失去的海军陆战队
I'm considering this, Don.
我才会考虑 唐
Admiral, Don's right.
上将 唐说的没错
We don't have the logistical infrastructure
我们没有后勤保障来支持
to support a huge operation down there,
如此大规模的行动
but if we were, what do you have in mind?
但如果有 你有什么想法
We send Nathan James to the Gulf ...
我们派内森·詹姆斯号♥去海湾
then supplement with troops from the other branches.
再从其他支部派兵支援
Admiral, no one is questioning the contribution
上将 无人敢质疑您的战舰
your ship has made to this country, but...
对国家所做出的的贡献 但是
they're one ship.
他们只是一艘船
You haven't even heard from them.
你甚至还没得到他们的消息
They'll call.
他们会联♥系♥的
So, you're asking us to throw the football down the field
所以你是在让我们朝球场扔球
and just hope there's a receiver there.
希望会有接手在那里接到
Yes.
是的
Because I know them.
因为我了解他们
They're always there to catch the ball.
他们总是能在那里接球
Anita?
安妮塔
I'm sorry, Tom.
对不起 汤姆
Maybe if --
也许如果
When we hear from Nathan James.
等我们得到内森·詹姆斯号♥的消息后
Until we do, I can't, in good conscience,
在没有得到消息前
take my troops from the border.
我不能从边境撤军
The Navy runs this joint command,
海军主导联合指挥部
so it's your call.
所以由你决定
But if this is the plan you're recommending to CNC,
但是如果这是你向总统推荐的方案
I'm afraid it will be without my signature.
很抱歉 你拿不到我的签字
Corvette is approaching Eddie's position, ma'am.
护卫舰接近埃迪的位置了 长官
Activate Eddie!
启动埃迪
EMATT is active.
消耗性移♥动♥反潜战术目标已启动
Sonar? Confirmed, ma'am.
声纳呢 已确认 长官
EMATT is emitting and on course.
消耗性移♥动♥反潜战术目标发射 方向无误
Corvette is adjusting course, ma'am.
护卫舰正在修正路线 长官
They're running away from the EMATT.
他们正在逃离消耗性移♥动♥反潜战术目标
It's working.
起作用了
Corvette knows it's no match for a sub.
护卫舰知道他们无法和潜水艇匹敌
We need to keep selling it. Shut Eddie down.
我们要继续迷惑敌人 关闭埃迪
Make them think it's gone dark.
让他们以为它关闭通讯了
Yes, ma'am.
是 长官
Corvette took the bait.
护卫舰上钩了
How long till they see the SLQ-49?
他们要多久才能看到SLQ-49
Should be on their radar seven minutes, sir.
应该在七分钟后出现在他们的雷达上 长官
And if they fall for our trick,
如果他们上当的话
they should be within firing range five minutes after that.
他们应该在那之后的五分钟后进入射程范围
I can't believe you're still in the fight.
我不能相信你还在战斗
I figured you would have retired
考虑到你在詹姆斯号♥上的经历
after what you did on theJames,
我还以为你已经退役了
but here you are in the middle of the jungle --
但是你却还在密林之中
still a warrior.
依旧是个战士
Why is that so hard to understand, huh?
这很难理解吗
You, of all people, can relate.
你应该能懂我
Me, I got nothing else to live for but to fight,
我 我除了战斗 没有别的生活目标
but you -- you got a wife, a kid.
可是你不同 你有妻子孩子
If I had your life,
要是我是你
I sure as shit wouldn't be doing this anymore.
我肯定不会继续战斗下去
Anyway, I'm getting out soon --
不论怎么样 我也快离开这里
back to the states.
回美国去了
The narcos have a plane.
毒枭们有一架飞机
It makes runs to northern Mexico.
可以飞到墨西哥北部
The narcos are your exfil?
你准备靠毒枭离开这里
Their planes are a hell of a lot more reliable
他们的飞机现在可比世界上
than most airlines today.
大部分的航♥空♥公♥司♥都要可靠
Theirs leaves from a mountain clearing
他们的飞机两天后
two days from now.
将从一块山间空地起飞
We hit Tavo's men hard, take out the bridge,
我们狠狠地打击塔沃的人 毁掉大桥
and I get on the plane with my intel.
然后我就可以带着情报上飞机了
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表