剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
We got 40 minutes to get him moving --
我们还有四十分钟让这家伙动起来
less if the Jamaicans can't hold the line.
如果牙买♥♥加人能坚持住的话
But we still don't have a clear path out.
但我们还没有明确的撤离路线
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪都不去
And I'm not saying anything.
也什么都不会说
Looks infected.
看起来感染了
He might not live, sir.
他可能活不了了 长官
He'll live.
他会活下去的
We've got things to talk about.
我们还有很多事要谈
Harder!
用力
Harder!
用力
Keep it going!
继续
Harder, harder! Come on, let's go.
用力 用力 快点 加油
I said harder!
用力
Harder!
用力
Much more than this!
再用力点
How do you feel?
你感觉如何
I'm good.
我很好
It's pretty good.
很好
You're more than good.
你不止是好
You are a weapon, baby.
你是件武器 宝贝
Nothing can stop you.
没有什么能阻止你
Not with you around anyway.
没你在旁边就不行
Daddy, do you see me?!
爸爸 你看见我了吗
Yeah, I see you, bud.
是的 我看见你了
I thought Clay already swept Alisha's laptop.
我以为克莱已经清查过阿莉莎的笔记本电脑了
Six times.
六次
The woman can't just disappear.
这个女人不可能凭空消失
What about her sister, huh? Anyone talk to her?
她姐姐呢 有人跟她谈过吗
She hasn't heard from Kelsi in years,
她很多年没有收到凯尔西的消息了
which, I guess, makes sense.
我想这也说得通
God. Danny, I let that girl babysit for me.
天哪 丹尼 我让她替我照看过孩子
Yeah, well, it just goes to show,
这只能说明你无法
you never really know people.
看透人心
Frankie!
弗兰基
Give me that.
把那个给我
Mama! It's okay, sweetie. Okay.
妈妈 没事 亲爱的 没事了
We'll find Montano here --
我们会在这里找到蒙塔诺
an old resort two clicks south of Runaway Bay.
一个离逍遥湾南部两公里的古老度假胜地
Our intel suggests he's traveling without security
我们的情报显示他这次出行没有带保镖
under an assumed name.
还用了假名
The Jamaican Defense force has agreed to help infil you
牙买♥♥加国防军同意帮助你
to the target, then get you out again.
找到目标 然后再帮你撤离
They're our allies on this.
在这件事上 他们是我们的盟友
Okay.
好
We drop the team here,
我们把队伍放在这里
short swim from the beach.
从海滩游泳一小段
If the Jamaicans keep that clear,
如果牙买♥♥加人能保证那里的安全
we'll set extract Alpha here.
我们在这里设置撤离点A
Good. We'll put Bravo here.
很好 把撤离点B放在这里
But let's hope we don't need it.
但是希望我们不需要它
Worst comes to worst, we have
最糟糕的情况下 我们在海地
a forward operating Marine base in Haiti
有个海军陆战队前进基地
with three Super-Stallions packed up
有三架超级种马重型运输直升机
and ready to move. Helos, good.
随时准备行动 直升机 很好
Ash?
阿什
Ash, wait.
阿什 等等
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
If you didn't have time to see me,
如果你没有时间见我
you should have just told me.
你应该直接告诉我的
I've been here for an hour and a half.
我在这里已经一个半小时了
I know, I'm sorry. Won't be much longer.
我知道 对不起 不会太久了
You hungry? I can have someone run down to the commissary.
你饿了吗 我可以叫人去一趟餐厅
Dad, it's fine.
爸爸 不用了
Okay.
好吧
I'll be done here soon.
我很快就结束了
I'll see you at home.
我们家里见
We gotta move now.
我们得走了
How's Montano?
蒙塔诺怎么样了
We're gonna have to carry him out.
我们得把他抬出去
Fever's down, but he's out cold.
退烧了 但他还在昏迷
Last report from the Jamaicans
牙买♥♥加人的最新报告说
had an enemy QRF coming in from the west.
敌人的快速反应部队正从西面过来
I recommend this route to Bravo.
我建议走这条路去撤离点B
Vulture, this is Pegasus,
秃鹫小队 我是飞马
requesting a sit-rep, over.
请求战情报告 完毕
Roger that, Pegasus.
收到 飞马
We're 10 minutes out, over.
我们10分钟后到 完毕
Pegasus, do you copy?
飞马 你收到了吗
Stand by, Vulture, stand by.
待命 秃鹫小队 待命
We're picking up three contacts
我们发现有三个目标
approaching our PIM.
正在接近我们的目的地
Pegasus, report, over!
飞马 报告 完毕
Vulture, incoming torpedoes!
秃鹫小队 有鱼雷来袭
We took a hit!
我们被击中了
Marine FOB Haiti,
海地海军陆战队前进基地
this is Vulture requesting emergency extract
这是秃鹫小队请求从当前地点
from our location.
紧急撤离
Send the Helo.
请派出直升机
Burk!
博克
Shit!
倒霉
Burk's hit! Hang on, buddy.
博克被打中了 坚持住 伙计
I got you, I got you, it's okay.
有我呢 有我呢 没事了
Okay, hold on.
好了 坚持住
Ugh, is it bad?
情况如何
No, man. It ain't bad,
不 伙计 不是太糟
it ain't bad at all. All right, you're gonna be fine.
一点也不糟 好了 你会没事的
I can feel something, I think it's metal.
我能感觉到什么东西 我觉得是金属
It's the slug, you gotta dig it out.
是子弹 你得把它挖出来
Green.
格林
This isn't gonna feel good.
会有些难受
You're gonna be fine.
你会没事的
But it's time to cowboy up.
坚持住
Now, Miller. Use your finger.
米勒 用你的手指
I'm sorry, man.
对不起 伙计
Got two slugs here, then again in the stomach.
这里中了两枪 然后在腹部又中了一枪
Fourth one, stuck in my thigh.
第四枪 打在了我的大腿上
Yeah, I've, uh...
是的 我
I've had a few close calls.
我有几次差点被打中
I took one in the Kevlar, knock wood.
我的头盔上中过一枪 运气不错
It's nothing too serious.
不是很严重
This bastard came over to read me last rites,
这个混♥蛋♥还想给我送终呢
and he got one in the spine.
明明自己脊椎中弹
I guess you didn't want me going to heaven alone.
我猜你是不想让我独自上天堂
I was afraid you might get lost.
我是怕你迷路了
Might have.
也许真会
Go ahead, touch it.
别怕 摸摸看
Can you feel that?
你有感觉吗
Yeah.
当然
Of course I can.
我当然有感觉
Come here, let me tell you a little secret.
过来 我告诉你个小秘密
I'm a superhero.
我是超级英雄
War has a flavor the protected will never taste.
战争的滋味普通人根本无法体会
They look at the Purple Hearts,
他们看着紫心勋章
and they talk about valor.
夸赞着士兵们英勇无畏
They don't want to hear about the guilt, the nightmares,
却毫不关心他们的内疚 噩梦
or the 30 years of headaches that come with it.
更不关心他们战后30年头疼不止的原因
Yeah, my dad fought in Vietnam, did three tours.
我老爸去了三次越南参加越战
6th Marines --
第六海军陆战队
Con Thien, Mekong, Cambodia.
康天 湄公河 柬埔寨
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表