剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
They're patching and repairing damage from the enemy ship.
他们正在修复敌舰所造成的伤害
In addition, the replenishment is now complete.
另外燃料补充已经完毕
Requesting permission to untie.
请求离港许可
Very well.
很好
They put quite a hole in our side.
他们在我们船侧炸了一个大洞
Four feet to the left, it hits our fuel lines.
再往左一点就打到我们的输油管了
Now that we're loaded up, we need to call Southcom,
现在我们全副武装 需要联络南方指挥部
tell them we're ready to join the fight.
告诉他们我们已经准备好加入战斗
How? We've got no crypto.
怎么联络 我们没有加密
It's still too risky to talk on an open channel. No.
在公开频道联络太冒险 不
We need a code.
我们需要密♥码♥
Command Cent--
指挥中...
Command, come in. Do you read?
指挥中心 收到请回答
Command.
指挥
Command Center, come in.
指挥中心 收到请回答
Admiral Chandler?
钱德勒上将
There's a call coming in over HF radio.
高频段有人呼叫
It's Admiral Slattery.
是斯莱特里上将
This isn't a secure channel, Mike.
这不是安全频道 迈克
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I finally got around to reading your favorite book.
我终于有时间看了你最喜欢的书
You got your copy handy?
你手头有吗
Hold on.
等等
Ensign Swain, do you have your copy of "Moby-Dick"?
斯维恩少尉 你带《白鲸》了吗
Yes, sir.
是 长官
We've got it.
我们有
Turn to page 366, 5 paragraphs down.
翻到第366页 倒数第五行
Last 4 words.
最后四个字
Working on it.
在找
This is how we're gonna have to communicate for the time being.
目前我们就这样进行通讯
Understood. Smart play, Mike.
明白了 很聪明 迈克
Well? What's the message?
什么信息
"Fit for a fight."
"可以战斗"
Tom, is the message clear?
汤姆 收到信息了吗
Yes, it is.
收到了
We read you loud and clear.
十分清楚
We'll be in touch.
再联络
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表