剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
The virus, famine.
病毒 饥荒
The war.
战争
Everybody I know is dead except for these guys.
除了这些人 我认识的人都死了
You know what I'm talking about?
你知道我的意思吧
People are freaking out at home right about now.
家乡的人们现在吓坏了
Should they be?
他们应该这样吗
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道 或许吧
I mean, if we lose down here,
我是说 如果我们这里失败了
there's not much to stop the enemy from --
就没什么能阻止敌人
I don't know.
我不知道
Moving in.
入侵
So yeah, freaking out sounds about right.
那么 吓坏了听起来也对
You ever get afraid?
你害怕过吗
Afraid, sure.
害怕 当然
Fear is something you carry around
恐惧和其他装备一样
with the rest of your gear. You know, it's, uh --
你得随身携带的 就像...
It's a lot like my boy Miller used to say.
就像我兄弟米勒以前经常说的那样
You know, you, um ---
就是 你...
When you're on a mission and your pack gets too heavy,
当你执行任务感到背包太沉重时
you got to dump the stuff that's useless,
你就得丢掉一些没用的东西
and fear is just one of those things.
恐惧就是其中之一
Where's Miller now?
米勒现在在哪
Is this gonna get broadcast?
这个会播出吗
Yes, of course.
当然
What's up, Miller?
你好吗 米勒
Do your reps and don't get lazy.
好好锻炼 别偷懒
I'ma see you stateside.
回国见
And if you're out of shape,
如果你身材走样了
I'm gonna kick your ass.
我可饶不了你
This man makes battle decisions
这个人靠观察天空中的鸟
based on seeing a bird in the sky.
作战略决策
It's his wife.
是他老婆
He executes loyal officers
他听信算命先生的话
based on his fortune teller's reading.
处决忠诚的军官
Hector, how many of our troops have to die for this --
赫克托 我们还要为这个疯子
for this madman?
牺牲多少人
Gentlemen, please, have some respect.
先生们 请放尊重一些
He brought us this far. You started this.
是他带领我们走到这一步 是你先提的
And now you're afraid to pull the trigger?
你现在却不敢扣动扳机了
What is your problem?!
你怎么回事
I have known this man my whole life.
我很了解这个人
We were kids together.
我们从小一起长大
The man you knew is gone.
你认识的那个人已经不在了
General, you know this is true.
将军 你知道这是事实
He is a danger to us all now.
他现在对我们所有人都是个危险
Every hour we wait
我们每等一个小时
is another hour he puts our entire continent at risk.
他把整个大♥陆♥置于危险之中就又多了一个小时
I say we vote.
我们表决吧
Here and now.
就现在
All right.
好
Raise your hands if you agree.
如果同意就举手
At the Commanding Officer's dinner,
指挥官晚宴
Gustavo Barros will die.
就是古斯塔沃·巴罗斯的死期
Admiral, I have something at SLQ-32.
上将 SLQ-32上有发现
Bearing?
方位
0-1-5.
0-1-5
Set general quarters.
启动一级战备状态
Aye, aye, sir.
遵命 长官
All hands set general quarters.
全体船员进入一级战备状态
Michener on semaphore reports contact
米切纳报告0-1-7方位
at 0-1-7 relative bearing.
发现信♥号♥♥
Gator, calculate range.
领航员 计算距离
Calculating.
正在计算
With current bearing lines,
就目前方位来看
I have them at 27 miles.
大约距我们44公里
Contact?
有船
Didn't expect he'd have ships patrolling this far north.
没想到他会让军舰在这么北的地区巡逻
Maybe he has a fleet bigger than we figured.
也许他的舰队比我们预计的规模更大
I have two ships. Noviembre-class corvettes.
两艘船 均为十一月级护卫舰
Doing a crossing pattern up ahead, separating now.
正在前方交会 现在分开了
Sentries stalking the waters, looking for us.
哨兵在检查水面 他们在找我们
Stop the ship. All stop.
停船 停止前进
Bridge, T.A.O. -- Admiral's orders, all stop.
作战官呼叫舰桥 上将命令 停止前进
All stop. Zero turns, port and starboard.
停止前进 停止转向
I can't see them. They're still over the horizon.
看不到他们 他们还在地平线下
Gator, any sign they heard us?
领航员 有迹象表明他们发现我们了吗
No deviation from established tracks as yet.
目前还未偏离既定航线
Speeds are unchanged.
航速没有变化
Admiral's on the bridge.
上将到达舰桥
How the hell are we gonna get past these guys?
我们该怎么躲过他们
If it was just us, we might be able to slip through,
如果只有我们 也许还能溜过去
but with the Michener behind us...
但我们后面还跟着米切纳号♥
It's like wearing a big flashing sign, "We're here."
好像举着闪光的大牌子上面写着"我们在这"
We can't let them know we're here.
不能让他们知道我们在这
Even if we sink them,
即使我们击沉了他们
they'll radio back to Gustavo that we're coming.
他们也会用无线电告诉古斯塔沃我们来了
The invasion's off.
就别想入侵了
Ideas?
有办法吗
Sirs, ma'am.
长官
If we calculate
如果我们计算出
a moving plot of the area of awareness of each ship,
他们每艘船能够警戒到的移♥动♥范围
and we slip along the edges of the two zones
然后再精确控制我们的船只
by starting and stopping, veering sharply,
沿两艘船警戒范围的边缘
and occasionally going backwards,
溜过去
I think we can just miss each one.
我想我们正好可以避开每一艘船
It's like "Frogger."
就像《青蛙过河》那样
The old video game?
老电子游戏
All right, tell Michener to tuck in behind us
好 告诉米切纳号♥尽可能地
as close as they can. Course?
紧跟着我们 航向
1-9-5.
1-9-5
O.O.D., I have the conn. Aye, captain has the conn.
值日官 我来引航 是 舰长引航
Helm, set course 195. Aye, ma'am.
舵手 航向195 是 长官
Setting course 1-9-5.
航向1-9-5
Signalman, alert Michener to come 200 yards astern.
信♥号♥♥员 通知米切纳号♥在200码后跟随
Aye, sir.
是 长官
We're gonna Frogger.
我们要玩《青蛙过河》了
First ship approaching CPA in one minute.
第一艘船在一分钟内进入半径
Slow her down. Trail shafts.
降低航速 用传动轴推进
Aye, aye, ma'am.
是 长官
What's your current wind?
目前风向风速如何
Sir, 14 knots on the port beam.
长官 左舷正侧面风速14节
If we slow down any more, we're gonna start to yaw,
如果我们放慢速度 我们就要开始偏航了
and then we'll be presenting
然后我们就会对他们呈现出
a great big radar reflection to them.
一个巨大的雷达反射面
Let her skid if the wind starts to turn her.
如果风开始吹 我们就随风漂
Aye, aye, sir.
是 长官
I've got a light on the horizon, dead ahead.
我在地平线上发现光亮 就在正前方
That's them, but they're passing.
就是他们 但他们正在通过
They're passing CPA in 10 seconds.
他们在10秒后会通过半径
Now seven, now five.
7秒 5秒
Take your rudder left 4 degrees.
左转舵4度
Aye, aye, ma'am.
是 长官
Rudder's left 4 degrees.
左转舵4度
Passing on my mark.
它正在通过 以我口令为准
Now!
已通过
But here comes the second one.
第二艘来了
Back one-third now!
现在以三分之一动力航行
Signalman, tell Michener to back off one-third.
信♥号♥♥员 告诉米切纳号♥以三分之一动力航行
Yes, sir!
是 长官
That was way too close.
这样太近了
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表