剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Second vessel is passing CPA...
第二艘船正通过半径
Now.
已通过
All ahead full.
全速前进
Aye, aye, ma'am. All ahead full.
是 长官 全速前进
I think it worked.
我觉得这办法管用了
They didn't see us.
他们没有看见我们
Helm, come to course 2-6-5.
舵手 航向2-6-5
Aye, ma'am. Setting course 2-6-5.
是 长官 航向2-6-5
Nice job.
干得不错
I've thought it over, Hector.
我已经仔细考虑过了 赫克托
And I've made my decision.
我也做出了决定
We're going to move a battalion of troops back to Colombia.
我们要把一个营的兵力撤回哥伦比亚
Conchita showed me the signs,
肯奇塔给我看了些卦象
and they're auspicious for moving in this direction.
他们朝着这个方向前进会很吉利
Please send my thanks to your oracle.
请代我向你的神谕致谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
For everything.
为这一切
Of course.
当然
Always.
永远为你效劳
Sorry, ma'am, this is off-limits.
抱歉 女士 这里是禁区
No cameras.
不能拍摄
Unlike our initial target in Panama,
不像我们最初在巴拿马的目标
this beach hasn't been mapped closely.
这个海滩还没有详细的地图
And it's right in Gustavo's backyard.
而且它就在古斯塔沃的后院
I want intel on the surf, the sand, and the landing area.
我想要海上 沙滩和登陆区的情报
We need to know if and where the enemy has placed guns or troops.
我们需要知道那里是否有敌人 火力如何
A few hundred souls will be storming that beach
几百人将在明天黎明前
tomorrow before dawn.
冲向那个海滩
I don't want any surprises.
我不想有任何意外
Are we clear? Yes, sir!
都明白了吗 明白 长官
Green, Burk, Wolf, you'll be headed back to the ship tonight.
格林 博克 狼 你们今晚要回船上来
Good luck and see you in a few hours.
祝你们好运 几小时后再见
Kandie, Barco, you're staying ashore to set targets.
坎迪 巴科 你们在岸上确定目标
Stay safe, stay quiet.
保持安全 保持安静
See you at dawn.
黎明见
Got your swim legs?
准备好泳具了吗
You know I do.
你知道我准备好了
What is it?
怎么了
This is my last mission.
这是我的最后一次任务
I mean it.
我是认真的
After this,
在此之后
after we do what we came here to do,
在我们完成来这里的使命之后
I'm out. I'm done with war.
我就离开 不再参与战争了
And if after all this,
如果在此之后
you and Frankie can stand being around whatever's left of me,
你和弗兰基还能忍♥受我
I'd love to come home.
我很想回家
You mean that?
你是认真的
What do you say, Captain?
你觉得怎么样 舰长
We'll talk about it when you come back.
你回来之后我们再谈
Okay.
好的
You just make damn sure you come back.
你确保自己能安全回来
Gear up, rookie.
准备出发 菜鸟
We're out of here.
我们走
Bird is away.
直升机升空
Can we reach them on one watt?
用一瓦功率能联♥系♥上他们吗
Yes, sir! For another minute or two.
可以 长官 还能再联♥系♥一两分钟
Brawler, this is Nathan James.
布尔勒 这里是内森·詹姆斯号♥
You got your radio on?
无线电接通了吗
Nathan James, we are currently six miles from target.
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 距离目标不到10公里
Horizon's clear.
视野内安全
Try to keep that bird in one piece till you get back.
尽量在回来前保持直升机完好
Copy that, sir.
收到 长官
Unless you see something that threatens the mission,
除非任务遭到威胁
go radio silent now.
现在开始无线电静默
Godspeed. Nathan James out.
祝成功 内森·詹姆斯号♥通话结束
Going zip lip now, sir.
现在开始缄口 长官
Catch you on the flip side.
结束后见
T.A.O., mark the time.
作战官 计时
Recon team will drop in three minutes.
侦查小队三分钟后降落
Drop zone in 10 seconds!
十秒后到达降落区域
Gonna have a 15-foot jump.
需要下落4.5米
My grandfather piloted a landing craft into Normandy.
我的祖父在诺曼底驾驶了一艘登陆艇
A year later, he joined the 7th Fleet in the Pacific.
一年后 他加入了太平洋区的第七舰队
And here we are, doing it all over again.
现在我们又要重来一遍
History tends to repeat.
历史总是重复
A lesson you can share with your class next semester, professor.
你可以下个学期教给你的学生们 教授
They should be on the beach by now.
他们现在应该登陆了
This is Cobra One, commencing periphery scout.
我是眼镜蛇一号♥ 开始外♥围♥侦察
Cobra Two and Four, establishing hide site.
眼镜蛇二号♥四号♥ 正在寻找藏匿点
Cobra Three and Five commencing hydrographic survey.
眼镜蛇三号♥五号♥ 开始水道测量
That's right, boys.
就这样 伙计们
Just another night at the beach.
只是海滩上的又一夜
Cobra Team, this is Cobra Five.
眼镜蛇五号♥呼叫眼镜蛇小队
Well, the good news is, so far,
好消息是 目前为止
everything is consistent with what we've expected to find.
一切都和我们预期的一样
Copy that, Cobra Five.
收到 眼镜蛇五号♥
And the bad news?
坏消息呢
Well, so far, everything is consistent
目前为止 一切都和
with what we expected to find.
我们预期的一样
We have steep inclines and various near-surface obstructions.
有陡坡和靠近海面的障碍
I'm gonna suggest the Admiral rename this operation
我建议上将重新命名这次行动为
"Less Than Ideal."
"不太理想"
This is Cobra One.
我是眼镜蛇一号♥
I've got two observation posts with machine-gun placements.
发现两个配有机关枪的观察哨
Looks like .240s.
看上去像是M240
250 meters apart.
相隔250米
33 and 36 yards from shore.
各自距离海岸30米和33米
A dozen or so military-aged males standing watch.
十来个青壮年男性在站岗
Some kind of makeshift barracks on the bluff.
断崖上还有个临时兵营
Hard to tell how many more could be up there.
很难说那里还有多少人
Copy that, Cobra One.
收到 眼镜蛇一号♥
Ready? Ready!
准备好了吗 准备好了
Cobra Two, antenna is set.
眼镜蛇二号♥ 天线已安置
Establishing connection with Navy Spear.
正在与海军之矛建立联♥系♥
I count swell periods of five to seven seconds.
我计算海浪间隔为五到七秒
Direction is north, northwest.
向北或西北
It's gonna be a bumpy climb up the beach.
登陆会有些颠簸
I got the pucks.
我拿了定♥位♥器♥
XO, you all right?
大副 你还好吗
It's so beautiful here, man.
这里真美 兄弟
It's peaceful.
很平静
It's hard to believe how different
很难想象再过几小时
this place is gonna be in a few hours.
这里就会天翻地覆
Let's go.
我们走
Navy Spear, this is Cobra Four.
眼镜蛇四号♥呼叫海军之矛
Drinks are on the house. Over.
酒水免费 完毕
Cobra Four, this is Stonewall Six.
石墙六号♥呼叫眼镜蛇四号♥
Go ahead with sit rep.
请汇报情况
Two anti-air artillery pieces.
两部防空炮台
Half a dozen men with AK-47s.
大约六人把守 配有AK47
Change of command TBD.
指挥权变更未定
Regular patrol every 15 minutes.
每15分钟定时巡逻
Conbeachrep consistent with previous satellite imagery.
海滩情况与前期卫星图像一致
Coral outcroppings and obstructions
珊瑚障碍露出海面
currently being marked in the water with infrared pucks.
目前已在水下用红外线定♥位♥器♥标记
Cans.
给我耳机
Hear that?
听到了吗
Marking.
确定中
I'm sorry, sir. I'm not hearing anything.
抱歉 长官 我什么都没听到
A vessel, sir? The battleship.
是船吗 长官 是那艘战列舰
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表