剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
This is the Javier Cruz actual.
这里是哈维尔·克鲁兹号♥
Smooth sailing.
航行顺利
Good day, fleet command.
日安 舰队指挥部
This is Nathan James actual. All systems go.
这里是内森·詹姆斯号♥ 所有系统就绪
We are ready and proud
我们准备好了
to no longer be the only ship in the fleet.
而且很骄傲我们不再是舰队唯一的战舰
Ships of the fleet, your route is clear.
舰队的战舰们 你们的路线安全
We wish you fair winds and following seas.
祝你们顺风顺水
Much obliged, Master Chief.
非常感谢 军士长
It's a great day for the Navy
今天是海军的好日子
and the red, white, and blue.
也是美国的好日子
This is Zulu actual out.
通讯结束
We're up a touchdown, but it's early.
我们正领先 但比赛还长着呢
Take nothing for granted.
做好一切打算
Army's got a ground game for once.
陆军曾经有过一次机会
What time's your flight? Couple hours.
你几点的飞机 再过几个小时
You pack your whites?
你带短袖了吗
It's hot in Florida, even in December.
佛罗里达很热 即便是十二月
Sam moved out, Sasha.
山姆搬出去了 萨莎
He wants to live with Ashley in St. Louis.
他要跟阿什丽住在圣路易斯
I know.
我知道
I spoke with Ashley last week.
我上周跟阿什丽聊过
Oh, great, so I'm the last to know?
好极了 所以我是最后一个知道的
They have a great school there, they have continuity.
那里有一所很好的学校 可以继续进修
Don't take it personally.
别太往心里去
How can I not?
我怎么能不往心里去
It's just easier for them.
这样对他们也轻松一点
They're used to you not being there full-time.
他们已经习惯了你不在身边
What do you mean?!
你什么意思
I've been here full time for the last three years.
过去的三年里 我一直陪着他们
Not in your head.
人在心不在
I'm sorry.
对不起
How's Panama?
巴拿马怎么样
Hot, getting hotter.
很热 而且越来越热
I'm hoping to settle things quick.
希望能尽快解决问题
We should visit the kids at Christmas.
圣诞节的时候我们可以去看孩子们
Yep, okay.
好吧
Tom, things are good.
汤姆 一切都很好
Considering everything, they're real good.
考虑到现在的局面 真的很好
Go have fun with your old friends,
去和你的老朋友们聚聚
and I'll call you soon.
我很快就和你联♥系♥
I love you.
我爱你
Be safe.
注意安全
Viva Tavo.
塔沃万岁
Viva Tavo!
塔沃万岁
Welcome to the helo bay.
欢迎来到直升机库
This is where Dr. Scott set up her lab.
这里是斯科特博士建立实验室的地方
It was in this small, sealed space
在这个狭小 密闭的空间里
that she developed the cure and eventually tested it...
她找到了治疗方法并在我们的船员身上
...on some of our crew.
...进行了测试
Come, step through this door
来 穿过这扇门
and imagine yourself in a bio-secure space,
想像自己处于一个生化安全空间
one where you would have to wear a suit like this
你必须身穿这样的防护服
in order to protect yourself from the virus.
来防止病毒感染
Excuse me, sir.
不好意思 先生
So sorry to be a bother, but would you mind?
打扰你了 能照个相吗
Not at all. Oh, thanks much!
当然 太感谢你了
You just press that button right there.
按这个键就可以了
Attention on deck!
立正
There he is.
他来了
Don't stop the reunion on my account.
别让我打断你们的重聚
Sir. Good to see you, Ray.
长官 很高兴见到你 雷
Likewise, sir.
我也是 长官
Gator!
领航员
How's civilian life treating you?
平民生活的感觉怎么样
Well, can't say it's less stressful
跟在海上的时候比
than being out at sea.
也没差多少
My boy turned two yesterday.
我儿子昨天两岁了
That's terrific. Congrats.
真好 恭喜你
He's retired, but he's gonna put on that uniform
他退伍了 但他明天会穿上制♥服♥
and be Gator one last time tomorrow, right?
做最后一次领航员 对吧
Yeah, if I can find my sextant.
是的 如果我能找到我的六分仪的话
They just can't leave.
他们就是不走
I keep promoting them, they keep coming back.
我不停地让他们晋升 但他们不停地回来
Captain.
舰长
Nathan James has never looked better. Thank you, sir.
内森·詹姆斯号♥从没这么好过 谢谢你
I'm just CO for the launch of the fleet.
我只是舰队下水时的指挥官
Then I'm on shore duty and mom duty.
然后就主要负责岸上工作和管家婆了
Sasha says Danny's doing all right.
萨莎说丹尼很好
Well, you know more about him than I do.
你很了解他
He's doing what makes him happy,
他在做让自己高兴的事
or at least what keeps him sane.
或者至少是能让他保持理智的事
Hey, so how's school?
学校怎么样
Got a fresh crop of sailors, ready to serve.
有一群年轻的水手准备好起航了
That's what I like to hear.
我就喜欢听到这样的消息
You still teaching "Moby-Dick"?
你还在教《白鲸》吗
One day, I'm gonna make you read it.
有一天 我会让你去读这本书的
I think I've been been through enough torture.
我觉得我已经受够折磨了
Ready for your big speech?
准备好你的重要演讲了吗
We were one ship.
我们曾经只有一艘船
Now we're a fleet. Life is good. See?
现在有一支舰队 生活很美好 你看
You don't need 800 pages. Keep it simple.
用不着800页稿子 简洁点就好
Captain Garnett, come in. This is Captain Garnett.
加内特船长 请回话 请说
Your presence is requested on...
请您到...
Besides, you don't have to say a thing, admiral.
另外 你什么都不用说 上将
Just being here with all of us,
在这里跟我们大家在一起就行
there are no words.
一切尽在不言中
Gracias.
谢谢
Marco was right.
马可说的对
This is the place to be.
这就是我们该来的地方
I'm offended we weren't invited.
我很不高兴居然没有人邀请我们
I could use a drink.
我要去喝一杯
Sleep tight, amigo.
好好睡吧 朋友
It is a shame, I know.
太遗憾了 我明白
I have never been through the Canal,
我从来没通过运河
but from what I hear, it is beautiful.
但我听说 它很漂亮
You must go!
你一定得去
I could take you on a drive.
我可以开车带你去
Through the rainforest to a place,
穿过雨林有这么一个地方
a la cima de Volcan Baru.
巴鲁火山的顶峰
From there, you can see both oceans at once.
从那里 你可以一次看到两个大洋
Both oceans at once?
一次看到两个大洋
To Volcan Baru.
敬巴鲁火山
I'm afraid you will have to wait your turn.
恐怕你得排队了
The Presidente has many friends.
总统的朋友真多
Those are not friends,
那些不是朋友
but as long as Fernando Asturius
但只要费尔南多·阿斯图里亚斯
controls the Panama Canal,
还掌握着巴拿马运河
he'll have many well-wishers.
就会有很多人对他示好
I'll take it as a good sign.
我认为这是件好事
The world is still getting back on its feet,
世界仍在复苏中
and global trade is a key factor in promoting progress.
而全球贸易是推动发展的关键因素
You're American?
你是美国人
Sasha Cooper.
萨莎·库珀
Hector Martinez.
赫克托·马丁内兹
Republica de Gran Colombia.
我来自大哥伦比亚共和国
Gran Colombia?
大哥伦比亚
So those are your protestors out on the street.
所以街上那些抗♥议♥者都是你的人
Not mine.
不是我的人
Those are Panamanians who seek to keep Panama free.
那些是寻求让巴拿马保持自♥由♥的巴拿马人
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表