剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
What is your status, over?
汇报情况 完毕
I say again, Cuba Command, this is Mother, come in.
重复 母舰呼叫古巴指挥部 请回答
Nathan James, this is Cuba Command!
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 这里是古巴指挥部
We've been wiped out! Gustavo has eyes on us!
我们被轰炸了 古斯塔沃发现我们了
Find us his battleship, Captain!
找到他的战列舰 舰长
T.A.O., get all working systems online.
作战官 准备所有可用系统
I want that battleship burning up my screens.
我要在屏幕上看到那艘战列舰
Aye, ma'am. The 16inch gun's range
是 长官 16英寸舰炮的射程
is under 30 miles.
不足50公里
She either fired from Laguna La Mar,
战列舰不是从拉马尔湖
or from the Old Bahama Channel.
就是从原巴哈马海峡开的火
I want a bearing.
我要知道方位
Brawler, you got eyes on that shell's origin?
布尔勒 你们看到炮弹的来源了吗
Guesstimating target bears 0-4-5, over.
推测估计目标相对于
relative from Brawler, over.
布尔勒的方位为0-4-5
Ready fire control. Aye, ma'am.
准备射击控制 是 长官
If Brawler is right, that gives us a bearing of 0-9-0, ma'am.
如果布尔勒估计正确 目标方位为090
We are still blind for ages, Captain.
我们依然没有监控系统 舰长
That ship is over the horizon from us
战列舰离我们太远了
and the topography's hell on harpoons.
而且地势对鱼叉很不利
Recommend using TLAMs on manual input.
建议手动调控地面攻击导弹
Agreed. Adjust mean sea level down.
同意 降低平均海平面
Set AGL to no less than 300 feet.
将地平面设为至少300英尺
I don't want those birds running aground.
我不想让它们在空中爆♥炸♥
Aye, ma'am.
是 长官
Gator, give me a radio spread of 50 yards.
领航员 发送范围50码的无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
Plot five waypoints around Cayo Guajaba,
在瓜哈瓦岛周围标记五个航点
no more than 20 yards apart.
之间相距不超过20码
Aye, ma'am. Captain, we'll lose
是 长官 舰长 一旦发射
all connectivity with those missiles the second we launch.
我们会与导弹失去所有联♥系♥
We'll be firing blind at a target
我们要盲目向甚至不能确定
we can't even confirm is there. Understood, T.A.O.
在那里的目标开火 明白 作战官
Manual strike package complete.
手动发射设置完毕
Five waypoints to target, programmed and ready.
五个航点 标记完毕
Launch sequence plan confirmed. Stand by for salvo, size six,
发射序列♥确♥认 六枚导弹就绪
forward/aft cells engage.
启用前后炮台
Batteries release. Aye.
开火 是
Birds are in the air.
导弹升空
Let's hope our math is right.
希望我们的计算是正确的
Yeah, but without oversight,
但是没有监控
how are we gonna know if we hit the battleship?
我们怎么知道是否击中那战列舰了
We won't.
我们不会知道
The second the helo's back,
直升机一回来
I want eyes scanning the north side of Cuba for that ship.
就去古巴北边搜寻那艘战舰
Or hopefully, what's left of it. Aye, ma'am.
最好是搜寻残骸 是 长官
Master Chief, Florida PD located Kelsi's sister's car
军士长 弗罗里达警方在废车场发现了
in a scrapyard.
凯尔西姐姐的车
Port St. John, near Titusville.
圣约翰港 泰特斯维尔附近
The scrapyard attendant was found dead.
废车场服务员已身亡
Shot in the head.
头部中枪
That car wasn't just ditched there.
他们并不只是把车扔在那里
No. Kelsi or Kelsi and her people wanted something
不 凯尔西或他们一伙去废车场肯定是
from that scrapyard.
想找什么东西
St. John Police have been turning over logs
圣约翰港警局一直在查
of all vehicles in that yard.
那个废车场的车辆记录
I've asked them to pull video off the security cameras there.
我已经叫他们把安保监控视频调出来了
Good job, sir. Now, you keep at it.
做得好 继续跟进
This is for Alisha, so you find me that girl.
这是为了阿莉莎 给我把那姑娘找出来
Cuba Command, this is Alpha Company.
A连呼叫古巴指挥部
Cuba Command, this is Alpha Company!
A连呼叫古巴指挥部
Go for Cuba Command.
这里是古巴指挥部
We got movement! Troops pouring out of Camp-X!
有动静 敌方部队从秘密营地出来了
Enemies approaching fast!
敌军进攻迅速
We are unable to hold this position much longer!
我们已无法守住此地
Grab every piece of hardware you can find.
能找到什么就用什么
Put it in the hands of any man still standing.
只要没倒下的人就上
We're going to the front.
我们去前线
Doc.
医生
It's time to shag ass.
该动手了
All right, Miller, Barco, on me! Let's get out to the front!
好 米勒 巴科 跟上 我们去前线
Get eyes on the battlefield.
盯紧战场
Taylor, Kandie, Willis, Fraker,
泰勒 刚迪亚 威利斯 弗莱克
remain in place, wait for my call.
待在原地 等待命令
Let's go!
出发
Hey, good luck, brother.
好运 兄弟
Go!
走
Cover me! I'm on you!
掩护我 有我呢
What the...
妈的
Barco, move!
巴科 走
Barco!
巴科
Take that pouch out, put it in his mouth!
把东西拿出来 放他嘴里
Hurry, now!
快 现在
Bite.
咬下去
Hold him! I need you to hold him!
按住他 我需要你按住他
I'm going to buy you some time!
我给你争取点时间
Alright!
好
Okay!
好了
Shit!
妈的
Green, report.
格林 报告
Sir! We are getting our asses handed to us!
长官 我们遇上麻烦了
The enemy is breaking through the line!
敌人突破了防线
Guys, they're falling back, we can't do anything
他们在撤退 不拿下那坦克
till we take out that tank!
我们什么也做不了
All teams, be advised, we're coming in hot from the south.
所有队伍 注意了 我们从南边进攻
It's too hot! Mother, Cuba Command,
火力太猛了 母舰 古巴指挥部
this is Brawler. LZ's a no go.
这里是布尔勒 无法到达集♥合♥点
Touching down south of Alpha. Copy, Brawler.
从A点南面降落 收到 布尔勒
You are a go for improvised LZ.
去临时集♥合♥点
You hear that? Helo's touching down soon.
听到了吗 直升机很快就降落了
If I can stabilize him, we've got to haul ass to that bird.
如果我能稳住他 我们就得赶到飞机那里去
It may be his only chance to make it.
这是他唯一的机会了
He'll make it.
他能行的
Voice to Miller!
接通米勒
Wolf, we need that 0.50 cal up on that tower now!
狼 我们需要塔楼上那挺重机♥枪♥
We're on it!
明白
Brawler, ETA to secondary LZ.
布尔勒 预计到第二集♥合♥点的时间
30 seconds out from secondary LZ.
三十秒抵达
On 3! 1, 2, 3!
数到三 一 二 三
Cover me!
掩护我
Cuba Command's gone!
古巴司令部已经被摧毁了
We take the camp now or we die here!
我们现在不拿下营地就得死
I like the first option!
我选拿下这里
Keep movin'!
继续前进
We're gonna need to fly, boys!
我们要马上起飞 伙计们
Trying!
马上就好
Let's go!
起飞
My other leg! You gotta save it!
我剩下的一条腿 你们要保住它
My leg! Please!
我的腿 求你了
Your leg or your life?!
你是要命还是要腿
That's where we are right now! You understand?!
现在只能选一个 明白吗
Move!
前进
How much longer?!
还有多久
Buy me 30 seconds, I'll buy you dinner!
再给我三十秒 我请你吃饭
Boy, you are buying me dinner, anyway!
小子 不管怎样你都要请我吃饭
Grab that pole!
拿上那根杆子
Let's move.
快上
I'm in!
我上来了
Take fire, take fire!
遭到攻击 遭到攻击
I've always wanted to do this!
想开这玩意很久了
Marines, on me!
海军陆战队 跟我上
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表