剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
We've been able to shell Gitmo unimpeded.
我们一直在清除关塔那摩的障碍
That's what worries me. Get here fast.
正是我担心的 快来吧
Watch your ass.
小心点
It's like Rashomon outside Camp-X.
秘密营地的外面像罗生门一样
Some of our guys think mortar teams are here and here,
我们的一些人认为迫击炮在这和这
but others could swear shelling's coming from
但另一些则发誓炮击来自
several yards west, here.
西边的几米外 这里
Place is more secure than anything that's ever had security.
这个地方的防卫比任何地方都周全
Nathan James is on her way.
内森·詹姆斯号♥在来的路上了
Have our people on the berm stand-to
让我们的人先原地待命
until we can find a better way to breach.
直到我们找到更好的突破口
Aye, sir.
是 长官
Yo se como entrar.
我知道怎么进去
What'd he say?
他说什么
I think he said he knows a way inside.
他说他知道怎么进去
The father's saying he didn't say anything.
他父亲说他什么都没说
Guillermo... You want the fighting to stop?
吉列尔莫 你想要战争快点结束吧
Quieres que para la guerra?
你想要战争快点结束吧
If we don't win today...
如果我们今天失败了
...you're gonna lose your country, Guillermo.
你将会失去你的祖国 吉列尔莫
If you know something that can help...
如果你知道什么...
There's a tunnel behind an abandoned church.
废教堂后面有一条隧♥道♥
We can get in through the well.
我们可以从井里进去
Send a recce team, eyes and ears only.
派侦察小队 只侦察不进攻
Find us a way into that camp.
帮我们找一个进入营地的办法
We don't move 'til that ship is in range to give backup.
在军舰进入射程可以提供支援前我们暂不行动
Miller, Barco, Green, you're up!
米勒 巴科 格林 跟上
Oscar, Mike, let's go!
奥斯卡 迈克 我们走
Gracias, Guillermo.
多谢 吉尔莫
Hi, Papa!
爸爸
Aw, man. Ah, did you grow while I was gone?
天哪 我不在的时候你长大了吗
Yeah. Yeah?
是啊 是吗
Can someone please tell me what's going on?
有人能告诉我到底怎么回事吗
I have spoken to police, to Navy investigators,
我已经和警♥察♥ 海军调查人员谈过了
and I've told y'all everything I know about my sister.
我把我妹妹的一切都告诉你们了
We appreciate that, ma'am.
我们很感激 夫人
See, we know Kelsi went to see you.
但是我们知道凯尔西去看你了
We traced her cell phone to your residence
我们通过一个哥伦比亚来电
off a call she got from a Colombian number.
追踪她的手♥机♥到了你的住处
I'm sure you intended to contact authorities.
我相信你本打算联♥系♥当局
Maybe it just slipped your mind.
也许你只是没当回事
She's my sister.
她是我妹妹
And you wanted to protect her.
你想保护她
She's in with some very bad people.
她和一些很坏的人在一起
When hasn't she been?
她什么时候不是这样
She's just a confused girl from Central Florida.
她只是个来自佛罗里达州中部的困惑女孩
A confused girl who's responsible for the murders of
一个应为在梅港死去的三千位男女老少
3,000 men, women, and children in Mayport Harbor.
负责的困惑女孩
And you've abetted her continued escape from justice.
而你还怂恿她继续逃避正义的制裁
Elli, I'm not a cop anymore, but the next call I make
爱莉 我现在不是警♥察♥ 但我下一个电♥话♥
is gonna be to Florida Police, so unless you want to spend
会打给佛罗里达州警♥察♥局 除非你想
the next 50 years No, I know my sister.
坐50年... 不 我了解我妹妹
She's not evil. She's just lost.
她不是坏人 她只是迷失了
You ever met somebody like that?
你们见过这样的人吗
Always up on a cross about something.
总是有些执念
First, it was the Red Flu truthers,
首先是红流感真♥相♥主义者
then the famine conspiracy she figured out.
然后她觉得饥荒是个阴谋
But for every paranoid, crazy idea she got in her head,
但对于每一个她脑子里的偏执想法
there was always somebody out there who felt the same way.
总会有人有同样的感受
Then the Internet came back on
然后互联网又回来了
and the world opened up to her and...
这个世界向她敞开了...
that's when she met him.
在那时她见到了他
Who?
谁
Octavio.
奥克塔威
Colombian? I never got his full name.
大概是哥伦比亚人 我不知道他的全名
He charmed Kelsi.
他把凯尔西迷住了
Got her believing the U.S. Government was up to
他让她相信美国政♥府♥
all kinds of dark shit again.
又开始搞什么阴谋了
I think she would've believed anything he said
我觉得为了能做他的女人
just so she could stay his girl.
她会相信他说的任何话
Could've been Octavio who called Kelsi's number
可能是奥克塔威从哥伦比亚
from Colombia.
给凯尔西打了电♥话♥
Elli, if you want to help Kelsi,
爱莉 如果你想帮助凯尔西
you're gonna help us find her before she does something else,
在她再做出什么事情 惹祸上身之前
maybe gets herself killed.
你得帮我们找到她
I don't know where she is. I swear.
我不知道她在哪里 我发誓
Wherever she is...
不管她在哪里...
she took my car.
她开走了我的车
You got IVs for Cuba Command, plasma, bandages,
给古巴指挥部送去静脉注射 血浆 绷带
anything we could spare from Med Bay.
医疗舱能挤出的一切物资
And they need medevac for the wounded.
而且他们需要救援直升机救治伤员
Yes, ma'am. Slider's got heavy ordnance off the bird,
是 长官 史莱德把军械都拆下来了
stripped down to max-pax.
都快把飞机拆光了
What about that battleship?
那艘战列舰如何了
Admiral Chandler says he definitely saw it,
钱德勒上将说他看见了
even though we didn't. If she's out there,
虽然我们都没看见 如果真有
Brawler will see her.
布尔勒会发现她的
Looks like that kid knew what he was talking about.
看来那孩子说的不错
Cuba Command, we're in a container on the east wall.
古巴指挥部 我们在东墙这边的集装箱里
The doors are welded -- we won't be able to breach
门都被焊死了 我们无法在不出声的情况下
without making noise. There appears to be
实行突破 目测大约有
dozens of guards with AK's, heavy arms along the perimeter.
几十个有枪的守卫 周围有重火力把守
I got fancy rides at 2:00.
两点钟方向有好几辆车
Gran Colombia flags on 'em. Lieutenant.
上面插着大哥伦比亚的旗 上尉
Camp's made up of several buildings.
营地里有几栋建筑
I make two from here.
我这里可以看到两栋
They're burning files, Admiral.
他们在烧文件 上将
They seem to be in a real hurry.
似乎很赶时间
Copy. Salazar's definitely in there
收到 萨拉♥萨♥尔绝对在里面
and his men are burning intel.
他的人在烧情报
They've been taking us out for two days from up there.
他们从上面朝我们打了两天
We aren't able to reach it right now.
我们现在无法攻占
Setting demo breach.
正在安装爆破炸♥药♥
Roger, team, wait for my call.
收到 小分队 听我指令
Do not breach until backup arrives on station.
后援未就绪之前不准爆破
The helo and Nathan James are minutes away.
直升机和内森·詹姆斯号♥很快就到
Take cover!
找掩护
Incoming!
有导弹
Daddy?!
爸爸
Hey, baby. Finish your homework?
宝贝 作业做好了
There's a man in my room.
有个人在我房♥间里
What?
什么
There's no man in your room!
你房♥间里没有人
You just don't want to finish your homework.
你就是不想做作业吧
I swear.
我认真的
Okay. Let's go see.
好吧 去看看
Come on.
来吧
You got the wrong guy.
你们找错人了
My name's not Manuel, it's Michael.
我的名字不是曼纽尔 是迈克尔
Daddy? Is he gone?
爸爸 他走了吗
Stay -- stay right there, honey, okay?!
宝贝你就待在那里 好吗
Sasha?!
萨沙
You okay?!
你还好吗
Cuba Command, this is Nathan James, come in.
内森·詹姆斯号♥呼叫古巴指挥部 请回复
Say again, Cuba Command...
重复 古巴指挥部
do you copy, over?
收到请回答
Mijo! Mijo!
儿子 儿子
No!
不
Candida! No!
坎迪德 不
Cuba Command, please respond.
古巴指挥部 请回答
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表