剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Tell me there's more where that came from?!
告诉我还有更多弹♥药♥
I promised I'd never lie!
我保证过永远不撒谎
Reenforcements?!
增援呢
We're it!
我们就是
Hey! Cover me!
掩护我
Hey, Doc?! Doc?!
医生 医生
Grab your stuff, follow me! Let's go!
拿上你的东西跟我来 我们走
Damn it!
该死
Hey! Two o'clock! Go, go!
两点钟方向 我们走
Get out there!
离开那里
I'm right here, Murray!
我在这里 莫里
We got to do something!
我们得行动起来
Corporal!
下士
You're okay, man, you're okay!
你没事 伙计 你没事
We got this!
我们会救你出去
Let's move!
我们走
Let's go, let's go!
我们走 我们走
They're pushing us back from the west.
他们正从西边向我们推进
How many left on the east?
东边还有多少人
20 or so Cuban irregulars, Sir,
二十个左右古巴非正规军 长官
plus, three of our guys, but they're pinned down.
还有三个我们的人 但是被火力压制住了
Damn it. Two days and we haven't moved an inch up that field.
该死 两天了我们完全没向前推进
We can't keep sending guys up. We're getting smoked out there.
我们不能再派人过去 我们完全被压制了
That camp, what the hell is it?
那座营地到底是什么
Something Gustavo's puppets don't want us to see.
一个古斯塔沃的手下不想让我们发现的地方
Camp-X doesn't show up on any maps or aerial views of Cuba.
秘密营地不在任何地图或古巴的航测图里
Locals say the place went up fast and they were told
本地人说这地方建得很快 并被警告说
to mind their own business on penalty of death.
想活命就别多管闲事
We know.
我们知道
Blood pressure's 126/72.
血压是126/72
Pulse says 96 strong.
脉搏96 很有力
Don't look at your hand.
不要看你的手
You look at me, all right?
你看着我 好吗
It's plain arithmetic. We've got three fights across Cuba
很简单的算数 我们在古巴有三场仗要打
and only enough manpower for two.
但我们的人只够打两仗
If we take troops off Havana and bring them here, Sir,
如果我们把部队从哈瓦那调到这里 长官
we won't be able to hold Havana.
哈瓦那就会失守
What about the airfield in Guantanamo?
那关塔那摩的机场呢
Marines and Fuentes' guys are holding their own,
海军陆战队和富恩特斯的人还撑得住
but it's gonna come down to the wire.
但局势完全不明朗
Bravo Company just raided the Presidential Palace.
B连刚刚袭击了总统府
No sign of Salazar.
没找到萨拉♥萨♥尔
But they spotted armored convoys their way down the main highway.
但他们发现有武装车队正开向主要高速公路
Making their way where? Here.
要开向哪里 这里
Salazar is Gustavo's top man.
萨拉♥萨♥尔是古斯塔沃的左膀右臂
If he's not in Havana, he's hiding someplace he feels safe,
如果他不在哈瓦那 那一定是在
calling on proven fighters to back him up.
他觉得安全的地方召集人马支援他
That's why fighting's so intense here.
那就是为什么这里的战斗这么激烈
Salazar's got to be inside Camp-X.
萨拉♥萨♥尔一定在秘密营地
It's the last stand.
这是背水一战
If Camp-X falls,
如果秘密营地倒了
Gustavo's Cuba falls with it.
古斯塔沃的古巴就跟着倒了
Baby.
宝贝
Oh, look at you.
看看你
You're actually here.
你真的来了
You're real.
你是真实的
Oh, it's good to finally feel you.
真高兴终于能感受到你
Mm, to smell you and look into your eyes.
闻到你 看着你的眼睛
Where the hell have you been?!
你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了
You were supposed to come for me.
你本该来找我的
I got cops and the Navy looking for me!
警♥察♥和海军都在找我
Okay, all right And I can't go outside anymore
好了 好了 我都不能出门
without people staring! Okay, okay, I'm sorry.
一出门就感觉有人盯着我 好了 抱歉
I'm so scared. Carino, I'm sorry, okay.
我太害怕了 卡里诺 对不起
I came as soon as I could. Look, it ain't easy these days, okay?
我已经尽快过来了 这段时间要来可不容易
Take me back. Okay, okay, I will.
带我回去 好的 好的 我会的
Take me back with you to Colombia. You promised!
带我跟你一起回哥伦比亚 你答应过的
Okay, but Gustavo has another job for you.
好的 但古斯塔沃有另一项工作交给你
Gustavo?
古斯塔沃
He talked about me?
他说起过我
Oh, baby, don't you know?
亲爱的 你不知道吗
You're a hero for what you did.
你做的事已经让你成为一位英雄了
It worked, didn't it?
有效果了 对吧
Worked? Baby, you brought down the entire Goddamn U.S. Navy.
有效果 宝贝 你摧毁了整个美国海军
Tavo won't never forget what you did.
塔沃不会忘记你做的事
I did it for you.
我是为了你才做的
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
I love you.
我爱你
We ain't done yet.
我们还没完事
Tavo, he has something much bigger planned for you and me,
塔沃 他为你我安排了更大的事
here in America together.
一起在美国
Anything.
任何事
It's okay, it's okay. These are our people.
没事 没事 这些是我们的人
It's okay.
没事
Okay, we get this done
好了 搞定这事
and we finish off the gringos for good, okay?
我们就永远干掉了这些外国佬 好吗
Yes? Yeah.
好吗 好的
Yes.
好的
Okay. Okay, look here.
好了 好了 过来
I brought you something.
我给你带了个东西
A gift.
一件礼物
I can't wait for Tavo to meet you, mi reina.
我等不及要让塔沃见你了 我的女王
And to have his blessing in asking for your hand.
向你求婚时能有他的祝福
Oh, baby.
宝贝
And for us to make
为我们能组成
a beautiful family, you, me, and Zoey in Colombia.
一个美好的家庭 你我和佐伊在哥伦比亚
We're all gonna spend the rest of our days
我们会以解放者的姿态
together as liberators.
一起度过余生
A family?
一个家庭
Si, mi amor. Una familia.
对 我的爱人 一个家庭
Mr. President, intercepts from Havana
总统先生 从哈瓦那截获的情报
confirm Salazar is hiding inside Camp-X.
确认萨拉♥萨♥尔就藏在秘密营地里
Along with his high command.
还有他的最高指挥部
That's why Havana fell so quickly.
所以哈瓦那沦陷得这么快
That's correct, sir. His top brass
是的 长官 他的高级军官
has already high-tailed it to their secret hideout.
早已逃至他们的秘密藏身地点
All right, Fuentes' men, the rebels, are they committed
富恩特斯的人 反抗军 他们会坚持到底
or are they gonna leave our Marines to die?
还是准备任由我们的海军陆战队员去死
They're fighting with us, side by side, sir.
他们正和我们并肩作战 长官
If we take out Salazar,
如果拿下萨拉♥萨♥尔
the rest of Cuba will join us.
那么古巴的其他地方也会加入我们
But if we fail, it will delay the invasion south
如果失败 将会推迟对于南部的入侵
by at least a year.
至少一年
Where's Nathan James in all this?
内森·詹姆斯号♥在哪里
Birds away, tip-over complete, ma'am.
已发射 完成翻转 长官
Gitmo Command, Block 3's inbound. Danger close.
关塔那摩指挥部 导弹发射 危险距离
Copy, Nathan James. Thank you.
收到 内森·詹姆斯号♥ 谢谢
T.A.O., post-launch report?
作战官 发射报告
All missiles made good, Captain.
所有导弹发射成功 舰长
Eight expended, forward and aft.
八枚导弹 启用前后炮台
That should soften the airfield for our guys.
这样应该会让机场的情况好一些
Good. Keep pounding them.
很好 继续打击他们
Nathan James, this is Cuba Command.
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 这里是古巴指挥部
I need you to make speed for Camaguey.
我需要你们赶往卡马圭
What about the airfield, sir?
机场怎么办 长官
Marines are gonna have to win it.
海军陆战队必须自己解决了
We need the fire support here.
我们需要火力支援
I'll set a course.
这就设定航线
Captain, the battleship,
舰长 那艘战列舰
any sign of it? No, sir.
找到它了吗 没有 长官
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表