剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Now, assemble a team,
组织一支小队
extract Montano from Jamaica,
从牙买♥♥加把蒙塔诺带回来
find out what he knows.
查出他掌握的信息
I'll lead the team myself.
我亲自带队
I know the man, I can get him to talk to me.
我认识那人 我能让他开口
You can talk to him once he's on U.S. Soil.
等他到了美国领土 你可以跟他谈
If we do it in Jamaica, sir,
如果我们在牙买♥♥加进行
Gustavo won't have to know we have his man.
古斯塔沃就不会知道我们抓了他的人
That will buy us time.
这会为我们赢得时间
We could break the stalemate with Gran Colombia
我们能在大哥伦比亚有机会改变
before they have a chance to change their war plans.
他们的战争计划之前打破僵局
Give us the room.
麻烦让我们单独谈谈
I keep expecting Alisha to walk in here
我一直期待着阿莉莎
with that big smile of hers and...
带着她的笑脸走进来
Three months,
三个月了
and they're not closer to catching her killer.
他们还没抓到杀她的凶手
You mean her fiancée.
你是说她的未婚妻
Meylan has NCIS scouring the country for her.
梅朗让海军罪案调查处在全国范围内搜寻她
She won't get away with this.
她逃不掉的
Sometimes bad people do.
有时候坏人就逃得掉
There is a full-on war happening out there...
外面正在全面开战
and I'm not a part of it.
但我却没有参与其中
I went back on active duty to fight this thing until the end.
我回来继续服役就是为了打完这场仗
Three months -- three months
三个月 三个月
and I'm still pushing papers.
却还在弄文件
I mean, we gotta make a move.
我是说 我们得行动
You need to come see Frankie.
你得来见见弗兰基
Use the time while you're still home.
利用好你还在家的时间
Yeah. Yeah, I will.
是 对 我会的
You've only seen him twice.
你就见了他两次
He knows you're around. I know.
他知道你在 我知道
How am I supposed to explain that to a five-year-old?
我要怎么跟一个五岁的孩子解释
You're his father, Danny.
你是他的父亲 丹尼
Please, don't turn me into the bad guy here.
拜托 别让我做坏人
But we keep having this conversation --
但我们一直讨论这件事
You're not the bad guy, I know that.
你不是坏人 我知道
I'll come see him.
我会去见他
I promise.
我保证
What was that about?
那是怎么回事
POTUS doesn't want me going after Montano.
总统不想让我去抓蒙塔诺
I'm a symbol of the war effort now.
我现在是战时资源的象征
He thinks it's too dangerous.
他认为那太危险了
And what did you say to that?
那你就此怎么说的
I said he was right.
我说他说得对
Give me a hand.
帮我一把
I got it, I got it.
我来 我来
You guys okay? We're fine.
你们没事吧 我们没事
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
He took a bullet.
中了一枪
Put him down over here.
把他放到这
Gustavo's men are taking the island.
古斯塔沃的人占领了岛
Salem beach is blown.
萨勒姆海滩被炸了
That was our extract.
那是我们的撤离点
Not anymore.
不再是了
You've done this 35 times?
你都干了三十五次了
Give or take.
差不多吧
You nervous, little brother?
你是在紧张吗 小兄弟
Hell, no.
当然不是
They're here!
他们来了
Everyone, they're here!
各位 他们来了
Come on in, come on in.
快进来 快进来
Well, aren't you boys a sight!
你们可真养眼
Afternoon, ma'am. Miss Abbott.
下午好 女士 阿尔伯特小姐
Charlene.
叫我沙琳就好
You gentlemen are far more handsome
你们几位
than your photos, if that's even possible.
比照片上还要英俊
Right this way, let's not keep your fans waiting.
这边走 可别让你们的粉丝们等急了
The Southern Women's Society has been working hard
南方妇女会一直在为这场捐赠活动
to set up this function for y'all.
尽心尽力
There are some deep pockets here,
这里面的一些人财力雄厚
and everyone just wants to do their part
大家都想为战争
for the war effort.
贡献自己的一份力量
We are grateful, ma'am,
非常感谢 女士
and we're honored to be here.
我们很荣幸能来到这里
Oh, we're just thrilled to have you.
我们也很高兴你们能来
All right, y'all, gather round.
好了 大家过来吧
Le's show these fine fellows from the Nathan James
让这些从内森·詹姆斯号♥上来的小伙子们
some good Southern hospitality.
感受一下南方人的盛情吧
Where the hell are we?
我们到底在哪
Forget where are we. When are we?
不是在哪的问题 我们这是在什么年代
Just smile and be who they want you to be.
微笑 他们怎么说我们就怎么做
Every dollar raised is another sailor fed,
筹到的每一块钱都能成为水手的粮食
another shell in the five-inch.
和枪膛里的子弹
It's such an honor to meet a true American hero, Commander.
能见到一位真正的美国英雄真是荣幸 中校
Well, thank you, ma'am.
谢谢你 女士
And thank you for all you do for the cause. Of course!
谢谢你为战争所做的一切 这是当然
I am amazed.
我很惊讶
You all have saved the world three times now.
你们已经拯救世界三次了
How on earth do you do it?
到底是怎么做到的
Nothing special about any of us, sir.
没什么特别的 先生
Just following the training provided by your United States Navy.
只是遵循美国海军的训练内容
Just happened to be in the right place at the right time.
然后在正确的时间出现在正确的地点而已
Well, I've missed the last few wars.
我错过了前几次战争
Would have signed up for this one.
本不想错过这次的
Bad knees.
但我的膝盖有问题
God, I really want to be in it.
老天 我真的很想加入
Edmund, go make a donation.
艾德蒙 去捐款吧
Don't mind Edmund.
别在意艾德蒙
He's got chickens in the yard,
他胆子小得很
if you know what I mean.
你懂我的意思吧
Do you miss being out at sea, son?
你怀念在海上的日子吗 孩子
Oh, I'm just happy to do my part, ma'am,
只要能尽职
wherever that may be. Oh, I bet you're happy
我在哪里都高兴 我相信你也很高兴
to be at home for a spell, sleeping in your own bed --
能在家歇一会儿 睡在自己床上
wearing a set of clean underwear.
穿上干净的内衣裤
Yes, ma'am, I sure am.
是的 女士 那是自然
Tell me, to whom do I write the check?
告诉我 我该给谁写支票
Oh, the U.S. War Bonds Department.
美国战争债券部
Thank you, ma'am. -
谢谢你 女士
Now, where is that checkbook?
我的支票簿哪去了
Let me help you with that, Grandma.
我帮你找 奶奶
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello.
你好
Courtney Anne, you didn't offer our guest
考特尼安 你还没给我们的客人
any of our sweet tea. Mother.
端上一杯茶呢 妈妈
Thank you, ma'am.
谢谢你 女士
Pegasus 2-8-8, Vulture,
飞马288 这里是秃鹫小队
extract Alpha has been blown.
撤离点A被毁
Must divert to Bravo.
必须转移至B点
Do you copy? Over.
能听到吗 完毕
So we got peaches, tomatoes, beans...
我们有桃子 西红柿 豆子...
and enough rum to throw one hell of a victory party.
和足够办一场胜利派对的朗姆酒
Oh, snap! Is that rhubarb?
天啊 这是大黄吗
Hey, there.
你好啊
Hey, buddy.
你好 小家伙
Come in, Pegasus 2-8-8.
请回复 飞马288
This is Vulture, over.
这里是秃鹫小队 完毕
Reading you now, Vulture.
收到 秃鹫小队
Adjusting course. New coordinates,
路线调整中 新坐标
extract Bravo, over.
撤离点B 完毕
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表