剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
it running long enough to launch the attack.
让它运行到发动袭击
And we can't rule out that Gustavo could have put together
我们不能排除古斯塔沃
a fleet of warships from across South America.
已经在南美集结起舰队的可能性
So we're just gonna have to rely on our single-ship skills.
我们只能依赖于我们的单一战舰技术
Yes, sir.
是的
On that, Captain, what's our sitrep?
关于军舰 舰长 军情报告如何
Sir, the computer virus knocked out satellites offline,
电脑病毒导致我们的卫星离线
leaving us with no GPS capabilities.
这使得我们没有卫星定位能力
Some E-Loran beacons are still up,
一些电子无线电导航指向标还能用
but once we get 30 miles off the coast, they're useless.
但一旦我们离海岸48公里远就没用了
CIC reports radar, targeting, and weapon systems
战斗信息中心报告400赫兹电力网一受损
were all shut down once the 400-hertz power grid fried.
雷达 定位 武器系统就都关闭了
So we can't see or shoot?
我们看不见 也不能攻击
Correct. We were able to hotwire passive sonar,
没错 我们热启动了被动声呐
so at least we can hear.
至少我们能听见
And the five-inch can shoot, it just can't move.
五英寸炮弹能攻击 它就是不能动
We also have CIWS and crew-served weapons.
我们还有近程作战系统和班组支援武器
What about comms? We had to zero out our crypto,
通讯器材呢 我们不得不取消加密
so we can't call fleet command
所以无法在安全的情况下
without giving away our location or plan of action.
联♥系♥舰队指挥部
We're really all alone.
我们真的只能靠自己了
Well, my old SWO Commander used to tell me,
我以前的水面作战指挥官经常对我说
"Looking for sympathy?
想搏同情
Look in the dictionary between 'syphilis' and 'shit.'"
它就在字典里'狗屎'和'完蛋'之间
Gustavo doesn't know we're alive.
古斯塔沃不知道我们还在
That's to our advantage.
这就是我们的优势
We get to the MSC ship, we resupply,
我们先去找海上补给舰补给
and we take the fight to him.
然后直接去向他宣战
What's this?
这是什么
All the color-coded plans and war contingencies
所有的颜色编码计划和战争应急预案
the U.S. Military and Intelligence communities
是美国♥军♥事和情报界
have dreamt up in the past 50 years.
在过去五十年里所有的设想
Oh, good.
好极了
We have a plan to invade Iceland.
我们还有入侵冰岛的计划
It's better to have a plan and not need it
防患于未然
than the opposite, I suppose.
比措手不及要好
Not so long ago, I remember looking at
就在不久之前 我还看过
a similar plan for a viral outbreak.
一份类似的病毒爆发计划
That's before we even knew what the red flu was.
那时我们还不知道红流感是什么
How'd that work out for you?
对你有什么用吗
Fortunately, we were able to improvise.
幸运的是 我们当时可以见机行事
There has to be some useful intel in here.
这里面一定有一些有用的信息
This was an attack not just on the United States,
这不仅仅是针对美国的袭击
but on the world.
更是针对全世界的
And as always, we will rise to the occasion.
而我们将一如既往 奋起迎击
I have, therefore...
因此...
Admiral Chandler?
钱德勒上将
Mr. Swain, before the planes came,
斯维恩先生 在飞机来袭之前
the U.S. was the victim of a cyberattack.
美国就遭到了网络攻击
It killed our satellites, shut down our anti-access
它毁掉了我们的卫星 关掉了反介入系统
and area denial systems,
和区域封锁系统
and destroyed weapons control on all our networked assets --
摧毁了所有联网的武器控制系统
ships, tanks, planes, helos,
舰队 坦克 飞机 直升机
Aegis, and missile silos.
防御系统 导弹发射井
Your theory was correct.
你的理论是正确的
Grab your things and come with me. You're gonna be here awhile.
拿上你的东西跟我来 你得在这待一阵了
Do you need to call anyone?
你需要联♥系♥谁吗
I forgot to ask.
我忘了问了
Are you married? Do you live with your folks?
你结婚了吗 还是跟父母住在一起
No, sir. I'm not married,
没有 长官 我没结婚
and, uh, my parents died in the plague.
父母也在瘟疫中去世了
Right.
好吧
Oh, my God.
天啊
You wrote that U.S. Military installations
你写到美国♥军♥事设施
were extremely vulnerable to cyberattacks.
极易受到网络攻击
That was my conclusion, sir.
确实是我得出的结论 长官
It had to do with the number of nodes and the redundancies --
它与节点和冗余的数量有关...
I need you to find the virus, where it came from,
我需要你找到病毒 找到它从哪来
and how to get rid of it.
以及对付它的方法
You'll be working with Commander Granderson.
你将与格兰德森中校一起工作
Good luck, Mr. Swain.
祝你好运 斯维恩先生
Oh. Raise your right hand.
对了 举起你的右手
POTUS usually does this, but he's not here, so...
这本来是总统的工作 但是他不在 所以
Do you solemnly swear to support and defend the Constitution...
你是否庄严宣誓 支持和捍卫宪法...
...so help you God?
...上帝保佑
I do.
我宣誓
Congratulations, Ensign Swain.
祝贺你 斯维恩少尉
You are now a member of the United States Navy.
你现在正式成为美国海军的一员
Get to work.
干活吧
You can put your arm down, Ensign.
手可以放下来了 少尉
We're close.
我们快到了
It's only a few more kilometers.
没多远了
Easy, easy.
别紧张 别紧张
They look like gringos.
像是外国人
He knows who we are.
他知道我们是谁
And I don't think he wants to be our friend.
而且我觉得他并不想成为我们的朋友
Drop... your weapons.
放下武器
I don't think so, amigo.
这可不行 朋友
Oh, crap.
该死
Danny Green.
丹尼·格林
Is that you?
是你吗
Pablo?
巴勃罗
Can't believe it. Get over here.
真不敢相信 过来
No freakin' way!
真没想到
Pablo, this is Wolf.
巴勃罗 这是狼
This is Marco, Sasha, Kandie.
这是马可 萨莎 坎迪
"Pablo"?
巴勃罗
Yeah, well, "Paul Shemanski"
对 保罗·谢曼斯基这个名字
doesn't quite have the same street cred down here.
在这里可不合群
Pablo's D.I.A.
巴勃罗是国防情报局的
He's been in the jungle so long,
他在丛林里太久了
he's practically gone native.
基本上已经是本地土著了
We worked joint ops in Brazil and Colombia
我们以前在巴西和哥伦比亚
back in the day. Yeah.
一起合作过 是的
Well, thank God for D.I.A. Thank God.
老天保佑国防情报局 感谢上帝
Man, I heard about Mayport.
伙计 我听说梅港的事了
Your buddies on Nathan James?
你的朋友在内森·詹姆斯号♥上
No news yet.
还没有消息
My wife's the CO.
我妻子是指挥官
Oh, man. I'm sorry.
伙计 我很遗憾
Now I'm seeing your ugly-ass mug all over the local news.
本地新闻里到处能看到你这臭小子
Not a coincidence.
这不是巧合
I figured.
我清楚
Things are definitely heating up.
局势正在升温
All right, come on.
好吧 来吧
I'll catch you up on the way.
边走边聊
Danny frickin' Green.
该死的丹尼·格林
Ma'am, according to our last sight,
长官 根据我们最后的视界
we're here on our L.O.P.
我们在这里
That's approximately 10 miles southeast of the supply ship.
在补给船东南大约16公里处
Very well.
很好
O.O.D., continue along charted course. Aye, ma'am.
值日官 沿海图航线继续航行 是
O.O.D., I've got multiple objects in the water,
值日官 在水中发现多个目标
starboard side, bearing 0-1-2 relative,
右舷 方位0-1-2
approximately 3,000 yards.
距离大约2.7公里
Someone hit a container ship
有人用大口径武器
with a large-caliber weapon.
袭击了集装箱船
Jesus.
天哪
It looks like the goods were bound for Mexico.
看来货物是要送往墨西哥的
Incoming!
导弹来袭
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表