剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
And when were you going to tell me about
你准备什么时候才告诉我
the rebel attack in Panama?
巴拿马反抗军的事
It was nothing.
小事一桩
We took care of it.
已经解决了
Do you know what makes the Americans different from us?
你知道美国人和我们有什么不同吗
Hope.
希望
The Americans think they're special, blessed.
美国人觉得他们很特殊 被上帝保佑
Doesn't matter what tragedy hits them,
不管遇到什么
they always believe things will get better.
他们都相信会好起来的
That hope makes them hard to beat.
这份希望让他们很难被击垮
We can't let them have hope.
不能让他们抱有希望
And we can't let our people have doubt.
也不能让我们的人持有怀疑
Not much more we can do about Gustavo's movement
古斯塔沃在中美洲的运动
in Central America.
我们无能为力
Our best use of time and resources is Mexico --
我们应该把时间和精力放在墨西哥
make a stand there, send a message
向该区域其他国家的人
to the rest of the region, make them think twice
明确我们的立场 让他们在选边站之前
about whose side they're on.
仔细斟酌
Gustavo's got to know about the oil complex at Costa Hirviendo.
古斯塔沃一定知道灼海流海岸的油港
General, what kind of assets could you move into that area?
将军 你有部队可以派过去吗
I have a brigade of 800 soldiers in Corpus Christi, Texas.
得州科珀斯克里斯蒂城有八百人组成的陆军旅
But it'll take a few days to
但需要花上几天时间
organize and supply them to cross the border.
组织补给 然后才能跨过边境
Meantime, we'll need a convincing show of sea power.
同时 我们需要展现出让人信服的海上力量
Oil complex is on the coast.
油港在海岸线上
Place Nathan James there, hold the line
派内森·詹姆斯号♥过去 在部队抵达前
until the cavalry arrives.
守住防线
Two viruses. Huh.
两种病毒
Due respect to you both, the Yucatán Strait
恕我直言 一艘战舰可守不住
can't be held by one ship -- even Nathan James.
尤卡坦海峡 即使是内森·詹姆斯号♥
We're gonna need a reliable partner in the Mexicans.
我们需要在墨西哥有可靠的伙伴
More than just the Mexicans.
只是墨西哥人还不够
We need help from both sides of the strait.
海峡两岸都需要帮手
You're talking about Cuba.
你是说古巴
Mexico and Cuba are at war.
墨西哥和古达打着仗呢
Have been since the famine.
饥荒以来就一直在打仗
Both sides accuse the other of invasions
两边都在指责对方入侵领土
and murdering civilians.
杀害平民
So much bad blood between them.
他们可是结怨已久
You just need to make them understand one simple fact.
我们只要让他们明白一个简单的道理
Alone, neither country will last a week
一旦古斯塔沃发起进攻
when Gustavo comes at them.
他们任何一方都无法独自撑过一周
There's no secure channel
我们和墨西哥及
to the Mexican or Cuban governments.
古巴政♥府♥间都没有安全通讯渠道
But we can talk to Slattery, and he can reach out
我们可以联♥系♥斯莱特里 他能通过
locally over HF.
高频信♥号♥♥联♥系♥上他们
Have them come to a parley aboard the James.
让他们到詹姆斯号♥上来会谈
I think very highly of Slattery, but do you think he can --
我很尊敬斯莱特里 但你认为他能
I'm gonna do it myself.
我会亲自上阵
Admiral, do you have any idea what kind of morale disaster
将军 你知道如果你在那边受伤了
it would be if you got hurt down there?
会对士气造成什么样的灾难性打击吗
How much of a morale disaster would it be
如果我们在几周内被入侵
if we got invaded in a few weeks?
那会对士气造成多大的灾难性打击
You got to find a way to get me back on Nathan James.
你要想办法让我回到内森·詹姆斯号♥上
Any word from the U.S.? There's still no satellite link.
有美国来的消息吗 还是没有卫星信♥号♥♥
How much Semtex?
有多少塞姆汀塑胶炸♥药♥
Oh, looks like about 12 kilos --
看起来大概12公斤
barely enough to take down a bridge.
勉强能炸毁一座桥
Let's hope they built it quick and sloppy.
我们就盼着他们造桥又快又马虎吧
I don't know how much longer I can depend on these men.
我不知道我还能信任这些人多久
I got to get them a victory soon.
我得快点让他们胜利一次
Pablo thought we could do it.
巴勃罗认为我们做得到
Yeah, that was before we lost half our men and gear.
是啊 那是在我们装备人员损失过半之前
The bridge is the thing -- we take that out,
桥是关键 炸毁它
we stop Gustavo's march north,
就阻止了古斯塔沃向北行进
and we show your people he can be beaten.
也让你的人知道他可以被打败
It's our only option.
这是我们唯一的选项
Okay.
好吧
We camp here tonight, head out at dawn.
我们今晚在这儿扎营 黎明出发
Page 101, paragraph 4,
第101页 第四段
line 2, word 14.
第二行 第14个字
Radar's up and running,
雷达运行中
and the five-inch now has full range of motion.
5英尺舰炮现在能全程运行
That's good. I suspect we'll need it.
很好 我们会需要它
Captain, we have an unidentified low, slow flier approaching.
舰长 一个不明低空缓慢飞行物向我们靠近
Bearing 2-0-5, range -- 6 miles.
方位0-1-2 距离10公里
Airship approaching, identify yourself
正在靠近的飞行物 表明身份
and prepare to alter course on my command, over.
准备根据我的命令改变航向 完毕
Happy to alter course on your command, Captain,
很高兴听你的命令改变航向 舰长
but we're requesting permission to land in a minute,
但我们请求一分钟内降落
so don't send us too far off.
别把我们送太远
Permission granted. Right on time.
请求批准 正是时候
Nathan James, this is Brawler. Much appreciated.
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 这是布尔勒 感谢
Admiral, you mind leaning back a little?
上将 你可以向后靠一点吗
Won't be a second.
马上就好
Forward bearing's a little wonky.
向前方位有点不稳
We're good.
好了
Do you need to throttle down?
你要减速吗
Nah. She'll be fine.
不用 不会有事的
These old Hueys, you can't kill 'em.
这些老式休伊直升机 你弄不死它们的
Hell, Slider and I have run her on everything
史莱德和我给她加过各种东西
from bonded bourbon to salad oil.
从保税波旁威士忌到沙拉油
She still spins like a top.
她还是转得很好
Can you believe this thing sat out in a field
你相信这家伙在彭萨科拉
in Pensacola for 15 years?
放了15年吗
You don't say. Hang on.
真想不到 抓紧
Mike.
迈克
How was your flight? You have no idea.
旅途如何 你可想象不到
Maddie Rawlings.
曼迪·罗林斯
Lieutenant, Junior Grade. Call sign Brawler.
少尉 呼号♥布尔勒
This is my co-pilot, Slider, and that's Stinger.
这是我的副驾驶 史莱德 那是史丁格
Pleased to meet you, sir.
很高兴认识你
Well, welcome aboard.
欢迎登船
Your analog Huey's about the only thing in the Navy
你们的模拟信♥号♥♥休伊直升机是海军中唯一
that didn't get hit by the virus,
没有被病毒击倒的装备了
so she's a fighter.
所以她是个斗士
You're hungry? They're still serving dinner on the mess decks.
你们饿了吧 休息舱还在供应晚饭
Thank you, sir. Chow time!
谢谢 吃饭时间到
Sir. Still trying to find a place to store everything, sir.
还在找地方存放东西
Reps from Mexico and Cuba are boarding.
墨西哥和古巴来的代表正在登船
Excellent.
好极了
I hear they absolutely hate each other.
我听说他们对彼此恨之入骨
Any ideas? One or two.
有什么主意 一两个吧
Think they'll work? I think they have to.
觉得能成吗 我觉得必须得成
Both arrived on patrol craft.
都是坐巡逻艇来的
Two ships armed to the teeth from two countries at war.
两艘从战事国来的全副武装的船
With us in between. What could go wrong? Thank you.
我们夹在中间 能出什么问题 谢谢
Sirs.
先生们
What a pleasure it is to meet you both.
很高兴见到你们俩
I've heard so much abo--
我听说了很多关于
You invited Cuba?
你邀请了古巴
Mexico.
墨西哥
What is this?
这是怎么回事
It's called "Diplomacy", and it starts now.
这叫外交 从现在开始
This way.
这边走
Okay. There we go.
好吧 来吧
Hey, I brought fresh clothes, khakis, toothbrush --
我带了新衣服 卡其裤 牙刷
whatever I could find.
所有我能找到的东西
How you doing?
你好吗
This place --
这个地方
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表