剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Cuba.
古巴
Friggin' Cuba.
该死的古巴
That battleship --
那艘战列舰
I think we hit her pretty hard, though.
应该被我们打得挺惨的
Turning back was the right call, Captain.
撤退是正确的决定 舰长
But you fought the ship well.
但你战斗得也很精彩
It was an honor to be there at your side.
与你并肩作战是我的荣幸
Thank you, Admiral.
谢谢 上将
I'm sorry, Chief.
抱歉 军士长
It's time.
时间到了
Last radar contact had her heading toward Florida.
最近一次雷达捕捉显示战舰正前往弗罗里达
But the ship is no longer a threat.
但那艘船已经构不成威胁了
The Gulf is ours.
海湾是我们的了
We are winning, Tavo.
我们正在走向胜利 塔沃
Baby, what are you doing home?
宝贝 你回家干什么
Kelsi, I have terrible news.
凯尔西 我有个坏消息
We need to get down to the command center right away.
我们得赶紧去指挥中心
I think our phones were hacked.
我觉得我们的手♥机♥被黑了
What?
什么
Somehow the two of us are at the center of all this,
我们俩不知道为什么被卷了进去
and I don't know how it happened,
我不知道是怎么回事
but we need to get down there and figure it out.
但我们得赶紧过去查清楚
Give me your phone. Wait, Alisha. This is crazy.
把手♥机♥给我 阿莉莎 这太疯狂了
They're gonna separate us and question us,
他们会把我们分开进行问话
but you need to be prepared,
但你得做好准备
but just answer all their questions
只要回答他们的问题
and they'll believe you. It'll all be fine.
他们就会相信你 没事的
Alisha, honey?
阿莉莎 亲爱的
Just calm down a minute, okay? It's me.
冷静一下 好吗 是我
They have my keycard.
他们收走了我的门卡
They're tracking this to us as we speak.
现在他们已经追查到我们了
We need to go now.
我们得赶紧走了
You're not coming, are you?
你不跟我走 对吗
I didn't want to believe it.
我本来也不想相信
All those questions.
你问的这些问题
"Is Nathan James okay?"
"内森·詹姆斯号♥没事吧"
"Is Tom Chandler alive?"
"汤姆·钱德勒还活着吗"
"Tell me, tell, me, tell me."
"告诉我 告诉我 告诉我"
You used me as a weapon.
你利用了我
How long?
多久了
Since before we met.
在我们相遇之前
Why? How?!
为什么 怎么可能
It was my duty.
那是我的任务
Surely, you can understand that.
你肯定能理解
You're insane.
你疯了
I'm insane?
我疯了
No.
不
Insane is believing in lies
相信谎言
and closing your eyes to the truth.
拒绝面对真♥相♥才是疯了
Insane is having blind faith
盲目追随
in a corrupt power structure.
腐♥败♥的权力才是疯了
No, we need --
不 我们需要...
what the people yearn for is an awakening.
人们渴求的是清醒
Have you heard Tavo speak?
你听到塔沃说的了吗
Heard his message?
听到他的信息了吗
"The first step towards tyranny
"走向专♥制♥的第一步
is to believe the government will take care of everything."
就是相信政♥府♥会解决一切"
Kelsi, did I mean nothing to you?
凯尔西 我对你来说有任何意义吗
Oh, I did care about you, Alisha.
我很在乎你 阿莉莎
You should know that.
这点你必须清楚
And for awhile there, I thought I loved you, but...
曾经我还以为我爱你 但是
you and me, what we are --
我们之间...
that doesn't even matter.
并不重要
Not now.
现在一点都不重要
That's Clay.
克莱的电♥话♥
He's figured it out.
他查清楚了
He knows it was my card that was hacked.
他知道是我的卡被黑了
He'll track it back to you, Kelsi.
他会查到你头上 凯尔西
It's over.
结束了
Come on, pick up, Alisha, pick up, Alisha, pick up.
快接电♥话♥ 阿莉莎 快接电♥话♥
Hi, you have reached Alisha Granderson,
你好 我是阿莉莎·格兰德森
if you leave your name and number, I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Bye.
请留下姓名及电♥话♥ 我会尽快回电 再见
Alisha, where are you?
阿莉莎 你在哪
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表