剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Just stop, please.
拜托你快停下吧
Oh, go ahead. Ask me.
来啊 问我
I don't need to ask.
我不用问你什么
'Cause you know everything about me, right?
因为你对我了如指掌 是吗
I know what kind of person you are.
我知道你是什么样的人
Oh, what kind of a pers The kind who runs off
那我是什么样的 那种一头扎进
with any loser promising adventure.
注定会失败的境地之人
The kind who makes a mess
把一切搞得一团糟
and leaves the rest of us to clean it up.
让其他人来给你擦屁♥股♥的那种人
The kind who hasn't even bothered
连自己的女儿都懒得来看的
to come see her own daughter.
那种人
Mom?
妈妈
Can you read me "The Paper Bag Princess"?
你能给我读纸袋公主吗
Uh... did you brush your teeth?
你刷牙了吗
Okay, I'll be in in a sec.
好 我马上过去
Night, Aunt Kelsi.
晚安 凯尔西阿姨
Night.
晚安
Sleep tight.
做个好梦
Don't let the bedbugs bite.
别让臭虫咬了
Remember when you used to read that to me?
你以前也给我读过那书
You need to turn yourself in.
你得去自首
I know.
我知道
No, you don't know.
不 你不知道
Otherwise, you wouldn't be here.
你如果知道就不会来这里
Putting me in danger. Putting Zoey in danger.
把我和佐伊置于危险之中
No one's in danger. It's not like I'm A what?
你们没有危险 我又不是 不是什么
A murderer?
杀人凶手
A terrorist?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Go ahead. Tell me you're not.
说啊 说你不是
Look me in the eye and tell me the cops,
看着我的眼睛告诉我警♥察♥
the Navy, and the goddamn FBI
海军和联调局三周来
tore my house apart for three weeks
把我家翻了个底朝天
because you didn't kill that woman.
因为你没杀那个女人
I don't know where else to go.
我不知道还能去哪
Police station would be a start.
可以去警♥察♥局
And say what?
然后说什么
The truth. The truth?
真♥相♥ 真♥相♥
What's the truth, Elli?
真♥相♥是什么 艾丽
That I'm an idiot?
我是个白♥痴♥
That I thought I was helping?
我以为我在帮忙
That it turns out
我以为
I am just a piece of Florida white trash
我能解决全世界的问题
thinking I could solve the world's problems?
结果我只是佛罗里达的一个垃圾白人
I know what I did.
我知道我做了什么
And I know what's coming for me.
我知道等待我的是什么
God knows I deserve it.
我活该
You're not trash,
你不是垃圾
and you're not a monster.
也不是魔鬼
And, I mean, at this point,
此时此刻
according to the U.S. Government,
在美国政♥府♥看来
you're basically the most important human being
你是世界上最重要的人
on the planet, right?
不是吗
Just tell them something.
把你知道的告诉他们
Cut a deal. It won't be so bad.
达成个协议 不会那么糟的
Yeah.
是啊
We're gonna get you a good deal.
我们会争取个好的协议
And we're gonna make it through this.
我们会撑过去的
You, me, and Zoey.
你 我 佐伊
On course, 2-1-0, making 16 knots.
航向2-1-0 速度16节
Estimated time of arrival based on current speed --
根据现在的速度 预估抵达时间为
3 hours and 45 minutes.
3小时45分钟后
Anything pop up in the shakedown?
系统评估发现什么问题没
Well, some trouble out of two gen,
有那么一两个
but we'll have it online in the hour.
不过我们会在一小时内让系统上线的
And we haven't sprung any leaks, so that's a good thing.
目前还没出现漏油 总是个好事
Roger that.
收到
CIC, Bridge. Report your status.
舰桥呼叫信息控制中心 状况汇报
Sub-surface clear. All systems go.
水下安全 系统一切正常
Surface clear. All systems go.
水面安全 系统一切正常
Bridge, T.A.O. Testing is complete.
作战官呼叫舰桥 测试完毕
All combat systems are up and ready to go.
战斗系统已全部就绪
It's good to be back, ma'am.
回来很高兴 长官
Glad to hear it.
我也是
After three months of dry dock, I think we set a record.
在岸上待了三个月 也算是记录了
Captain, Radio. All circuits up.
无线电站呼叫舰长 所有线路运行良好
HF Channel is encrypted and secure.
高频频道已加密
Who else do we have on the line?
线路上还有谁
Patching through Command now.
接通司令部
Nathan James, we hear you loud and clear.
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 通讯很清楚
Much as I enjoyed Moby Dick,
虽然我很喜欢《白鲸》
it's a pleasure to hear your voice.
但我更高兴听到你的声音
Admiral Chandler, how's the Herc?
钱德勒上将 赫拉克怎么样了
Weapons supply is currently being loaded and on schedule.
武器装备目前正在按计划装载
Hitting Cuban airspace in 3 hours.
在三小时内就将进入古巴领空
Sound about right, Captain Green?
我说的对吗 格林舰长
We'll be waiting. Have a safe flight, Admiral.
我们会到达的 飞行安全 上将
Go ahead.
前进
Watch it, Marine.
看着点 海军陆战队
Sorry, Chief. My bad.
对不起 长官 我的错
Excuse the fellas, Admiral.
请原谅兄弟们 上将
The Marines have been grounded since the Mayport attack.
从梅港遇袭以来 海军陆战队一直在禁足
They're angry and ready to hook and jab.
他们心里有火 准备好大干一番了
They'll get their chance.
他们会有机会的
Thank you, sir, for everything you've done.
谢谢 长官 感谢你所做的一切
All loaded up.
都装好了
When's the last time you jumped?
你上一次跳是什么时候
On purpose? I don't know.
主动跳 我不知道
Six or seven years. Like falling off a bike.
六七年前吧 就像从自行车上摔下来一样
Sure you don't want to join in the fun, Professor?
你确定不想加入这个游戏吗 教授
Someone's gotta stay on the plane and do the hard work.
有人得留在飞机上做困难的工作
Gunny, check the palletized gear and equipment.
甘尼 检查码垛和装备
Lima team, load up. Let's go get some.
利马小队 整装待发 我们去大干一场
You know, I always wondered why navy corpsman
我一直很好奇为什么海军医务兵
deploy with the Marines.
会被安排给海军陆战队
'Cause the Marines like to fight, sir.
因为海军陆战队英勇善战 长官
I-I mean, I...
我 我是说
I'm -- I'm not saying that y'all don't, sir.
我 我没暗指你们不行 长官
I was just, um...
我只是
You know, I meant that, um...
我的意思是
I was saying that we...
我刚说的意思是
Take it easy, corpsman.
放松点 医务兵
Save your energy.
保存体力
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
So, you guys work out?
你们平时健身吗
C'mon. Thought you bastards were supposed to be fun.
怎么 你们几个混♥蛋♥不是挺逗的吗
We've been waiting like 50 years
我们等了将近50年
to invade this shit-box island, am I right?
才有机会入侵这个该死的小岛
My mother's Cuban.
我妈是古巴人
Command, this is Liberty One.
司令部 这里是自♥由♥一号♥
We're leaving American airspace
正驶离美国领空
and proceeding on schedule. Over.
一切按计划进行 完毕
Copy that, Liberty One.
收到 自♥由♥一号♥
Nathan James is in range to jam the radar
内森·詹姆斯号♥已进入可干扰
in the Cuban artillery batteries.
古巴炮台雷达的区域
Stand by.
请待命
HF feed is holding up.
高频信♥号♥♥一切正常
Wish we had better eyes on the battlefield.
能掌握更多的战场实况就好了
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Without satellites, this will have to do.
没有卫星 只能将就一下了
Ensign, we ready?
少尉 准备好了吗
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表