剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
You and your team -- you're welcome to hitch a ride.
你还有你的团队 你们也可以一起来
Yeah. We might just do that.
好 我们可能会一起走
All right.
好
Ma'am, the corvette is approaching the SLQ-49.
长官 护卫舰正在接近SLQ-49
It's working.
上钩了
Corvette is turning towards us.
护卫舰正转向我们
The corvette will be in range in three minutes, sir.
护卫舰将在三分钟后进入射程 长官
Very well.
很好
According to plan.
计划顺利
Relax, Bell.
放松一点 贝尔
You know you can't hunt when you're tight.
紧张了 你就没法狩猎了
Ma'am, the corvette is adjusting course.
长官 护卫舰正在调整航线
It's moving away from the SLQ-49.
远离SLQ-49
Where's it heading? Prop noise indicates
航行方向呢 螺旋桨噪音显示
it's now approaching the island from the west.
它正从西边靠近小岛
Yes, ma'am.
是 长官
They know we're here.
他们知道我们在这里
Now what? We improvise.
现在怎么办 随机应变
No plan survives contact with the enemy.
和敌人交火后就用不上计划了
Sir, we still have one more card to play.
长官 我们还剩一张底牌
Speed.
速度
We chase them down and take them on in open water.
我们追逐他们 在开放水域上交战
This is the only island cover for 30 miles, sir.
这里是50公里内唯一的岛屿 长官
We'll have one shot to catch them by surprise.
我们只有一次出其不意地攻击他们的机会
One shot's all we'll need.
我们只需要一次机会
Your job just got a hell of a lot harder.
你的工作难度又增大了
It's one thing to fire from a fixed position,
从固定的位置打一枪的难度
another thing to do it on the move.
和在移♥动♥中打一枪的难度不可同日而语
You up for it? Absolutely, sir.
你能行吗 绝对没问题 长官
Hunting's no fun if the game comes to you.
打猎时 守株待兔可没有意思
Good. Take us into open water.
好 我们去开放海域
Hey, Pablo's got a ride out of here.
巴勃罗能帮我们离开这里
This all goes to plan,
计划顺利的话
we can blow the bridge up and --
我们可以炸掉大桥 然后
Kandie! She's alive! Let's move!
坎迪 她还活着 快走
I need to find Pablo!
我需要找到巴勃罗
Danny! I'll be right behind you.
丹尼 我随后就来
Pablo!
巴勃罗
Pablo!
巴勃罗
Pablo!
巴勃罗
Danny!
丹尼
Danny.
丹尼
I'm gonna get you out of here. Just hang on.
我带你离开这 坚持住
No. Danny, you got to go.
不 丹尼 你走吧
I'm not leaving you!
我不会扔下你的
Come on.
来吧
Azima. Azima.
阿齐马 阿齐马
I'm good. I'm good. Okay, okay.
我没事 好的
How did they find us?
他们怎么找到我们的
Where the hell is Green?
格林在哪
Going somewhere, gringo?
去哪儿啊 外国佬
We have a visual.
看到目标了
Bell, two degrees left.
贝尔 向左两度
Got it.
收到
Now. Fire.
现在 开火
Hey, gringo.
外国佬
Are you okay letting your Latin friends die for you?
让你的拉丁朋友为你送死 心安理得吗
One last chance.
最后的机会
Where is Armando?
阿曼多在哪儿
Yo no hablo ingles...
我不会讲英语
asshole.
混♥蛋♥
No!
不
You son of a bitch!
你个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
We clipped her stern.
我们击中了船尾
One degree left.
向左一度
Now! Fire!
现在 开火
Shots landing short.
打近了
We have to fire on the rise. Wait for it.
我们得在浪高时发射 准备好
I have hydrophone effects. Torpedo inbound.
水听器监测到信♥号♥♥ 鱼雷接近中
Ma'am, what do we do? Our MK 116 is down.
长官 我们怎么做 MK116不能用
The corvette thought Eddie was a sub.
护卫舰认为埃迪是艘潜艇
Let's make the torpedo believe the same thing.
我们得同样骗过鱼雷
Reactivate EMATT.
重新启动消耗性移♥动♥反潜战术目标
Aye, ma'am.
是 长官
We have detonation. Torpedo destroyed.
监测到爆♥炸♥ 鱼雷已摧毁
EMATT signal has disappeared.
消耗性移♥动♥反潜战术目标的信♥号♥♥消失
Pour one out for Eddie.
敬埃迪一杯
At least he's good for something.
总算还有点用
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Sí. Sí.
是的
Oh, man.
老兄
Gustavo's got a big bounty on your head.
古斯塔沃为你设了高额悬赏
You know that?
知道吗
They said dead or alive.
不论死活
If it's all the same to you...
如果你不介意的话
...I'm thinking dead.
我选死的
Four degrees right, Bell.
向右四度 贝尔
I'm there.
已就位
Wait for it.
准备好
Now. Fire!
现在 开火
Brace! Incoming!
做好冲击准备
Battle damage assessment.
战斗损伤评估
We gotta lead him.
我们得领先一步
Bell, what do you do when you're hunting bird?
贝尔 猎鸟时应该怎么做
Aim in front of them, sir.
瞄准目标前方
Left rudder, four degrees. Aim for my thumb.
左转舵四度 瞄准我的拇指
Yes, sir!
是 长官
I'm there.
已就位
Now! Fire!
现在 开火
Two rounds.
两轮发射
We have detonation.
监测到爆♥炸♥
The ship is breaking apart.
敌船正在解体
Target destroyed, ma'am.
目标已摧毁 长官
Hell of a job, Bell.
干得漂亮 贝尔
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
Same to you, if you don't mind me saying.
你也一样 如果你不介意我这么说的话
Damage report!
损伤报告
iViva Tavo!
塔沃万岁
You all right?
你没事吧
22 dead, our camp destroyed,
22人死亡 我们的营地被毁
and we lost most of our weapons and explosives.
大部分武器和炸♥药♥都没了
Do you have reinforcements?
你们有增援吗
They're scattered across the jungle, days away.
他们都分散在树林外 到这里要好几天
So we find another moment and make a play --
那我们另找时机行动...
No. There's too many of them.
不 他们人太多了
I don't think we can manage --
我觉得我们不能...
I'm not turning back.
我不回去
Not now.
现在不能回
Danny, we can't just keep --
丹尼 我们不能...
If Gustavo gets his troops across that bridge,
如果古斯塔沃的部队过了桥
it's game over, right?
一切就结束了 对吧
That's right.
没错
I'm not ready to concede the game.
我还没打算现在就投降
None of you have to stay.
你们不用留下来
But Pablo gave his life for this mission.
但是巴勃罗为这个任务献出了生命
I plan to finish it.
我要完成任务
Right.
好吧
Then let's blow up that bridge.
我们就去炸毁那座桥
Ma'am, O.O.D. wishes to report we have hull integrity.
长官 值日官汇报舰体强度正常
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表