剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
Good.
今晚太冷了
Cold night like this.
在这休息一下吧
Make yourself comfortable.
饮品一会就来
It'll just be a minute.
请过来帮我一下
Come help me, please.
卡拉
Cora,
把这里清理干净吧
can you please clean that up?
快去
Go.
呼吸
Just breathe.
没事的 呼吸
It's okay. Breathe.
上面怎么样
What's going on?
警卫来了 我们要安静点
Guardians. We have to be quiet.
她情况怎样
How is she?
- 不太好 - 我看看
Bad. - Let me see.
流了很多血
There isn't a lot of bleeding.
她可能内出血
She might have internal bleeding.
我不想死 救我
Please. Don't let me die.
我们不会让你死的
No one's gonna let you die, okay?
别怕
Don't worry.
- 别让我死 - 没事的 我肯定
- Please don't let me die. - It's gonna be okay. I know.
没事的 你现在要保持安静
It's gonna be okay. I need you to quiet.
慢慢地呼吸
Shh... Breathe slowly.
那些警卫很快就能叫来
Those Guardians can get an ambulance
一辆救护车 我们告诉他们
here in two minutes. We tell them...
- 不 - 我们慌了所以才让她们进来了
- No. - ... we panicked and let them in.
- 是本着上帝慈悲的精神 - 你知道我们不能这样做
- Christian charity. - You know we can't do that.
- 他们能救她 - 他们要是抓到她 她就全招了
- They can save her! - They get her, she talks.
这个运输网就曝光了
They get the entire network!
最后她也逃不过一死
And they're gonna fucking kill her anyways!
- 搜索暂时没发现问题 - 靠
- Perimeter is looking clear! - Shit!
靠
Shit!
安静
Shh!
靠
Shit.
你安静点
I need you to be quiet!
听我说
Listen to me!
安静
Be quiet.
靠 趴下
Shit. Get down!
到这里来 没事的
Come here. It's okay.
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay!
闭嘴
Shut up!
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
你没事吧
Are you okay? Okay.
他们应该走了
I think they're gone.
你知道下一步去哪里吗
Do you know where you're supposed to go next?
- 知道 - 你认识路吗
- Yeah. - Do you know how to get there?
认识
I think so.
那边有路出去吗
Is there a way out down here?
有 穿过那里再右转
Yeah. Through there to the right.
有扇门通向后院
Door leads to the backyard.
在劳伦斯看到你之前快走
Go before Lawrence sees you.
我让你走
I need you to go.
- 我不能再 - 快走
- I can't. - Come on.
我可以回家 我会回家的
I can go home. I'll go home.
不 这里不是你的家
No. This place is not your home.
听我说
Listen to me.
我知道你很难过 我们也是
I know you feel bad. We all do,
但是她知道会有这种后果
but she knew what could happen.
我们都知道 听我说
We all did. Listen to me!
不要让所有人的努力白费
Do not let this be for nothing.
- 好吗 - 好的
- Okay? - Okay.
走吧 快
Go. Hurry.
上帝保佑
Godspeed. Okay.
这就是我们一直不偷运人的原因
This is why we don't move people.
去照看劳伦斯太太
Go see to Mrs. Lawrence.
我猜错了
I was wrong.
原来不是你在自寻死路
It's not your funeral after all.
你认识这个女人吗
Do you even know who she was?
不 先生
No, sir.
你这种女人就像
Women like you are like...
孩子一样
... children.
索要无度
Asking for too much,
贪得无厌
taking whatever you want.
不顾后果
Damn the consequences.
抱歉先生
I'm sorry, sir.
你确实应该感到抱歉
I bet you are.
劳伦斯太太没事吧
Is Mrs. Lawrence okay?
你没资格问我
Do not presume to speak to me
太太的事
about my wife!
我就知道这是个错误
I knew it was a mistake.
先生 我们不知道她会回来这里
Sir, we had no idea she would come back here.
我是说收留你这件事
I mean taking you in.
清理干净
Clean it up.
别从屋里出去
Not through the house.
贝丝
Beth!
给你涂手的
For your hands.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡拉呢
And Cora?
劳伦斯把她送走了
Lawrence sent her away.
送去哪我不清楚
I don't know where.
伤口好了之后
When they've healed,
我再给你点黄油
I'll give you some butter.
可以保护皮肤
It's what we use to keep 'em soft.
他不喜欢骗子
He doesn't like liars.
嘿
Hey.
你怎么啦
Are you all right?
饿了吗
You hungry?
还是尿床了
You wet?
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
我
I'll, um...
我去给她泡点奶粉
I'll go get her bottle.
小宝贝
Hi, baby girl.
怎么啦
What's wrong?
现在再怎么着
Whatever it is,
都不会比以前更糟糕了
it can't be bad as all that now.
你总是把事情弄得井井有条
You always got your shit together.
这里的生活
This...
妮可 我们
Nichole, or us,
工作
or work...
和艾米丽
... Emily.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah,
我总是处理得很好
I totally got my shit together.
所以我才一夜没合眼
That's why I'm up all hours
给这个小怪物喂奶
feeding this little monster,
我原本睁眼就能看到美好的事物
I could be waking up next to somethin' pretty,
我们都搞砸了
We're all fucked up,
行吗
okay?
我说的对吗
Isn't that right?
我们都搞砸了
We're all fucked up,
对吧
right?
我还记得汉娜像她这么小的时候
I remember when Hannah was this small.
对啊
Yeah.
对啊
Yeah.
我们在说你的姐姐呢
It's your big sister we talking about.
琼回去救她了
June went back to save her.
因为
'Cause...
我没把她救出来
... I couldn't.
她给你留了另一个任务
She had another job in mind for you.
对
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表