剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
认清事实
and see things.
你是个漂亮的女人
You're a beautiful woman.
而弗瑞德
And Fred,
你要和弗瑞德一起
you and Fred together,
沃特福德夫妇
the Waterfords?
多么美满的一对
What a fine couple.
那不能代表什么
That doesn't mean anything.
可以的
It can.
只要你愿意 它就可以代表一切
It can mean everything, if you let it.
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
够了 赛丽娜 别这么情绪化了
Stop, Serena. Enough drama!
这世界上最糟糕的事
It's the worst thing in the world
就是看着自己的孩子受苦
to watch your child in pain.
这种伤痛是任何母亲都难以忍♥受的
The worst pain any mother could bear.
不是的
No, it isn't.
什么
What?
这不是最糟糕的
It's not the worst.
这样有可能帮你不再
It might help you to stop
沉溺于那些感受
indulging those feelings.
自怨自艾
The self-pity.
是你把孩子送了出去
You gave that baby away.
而她甚至不是你的孩子
And it wasn't even yours.
我要给你放个热水
I'm going to draw you a hot bath.
热水澡能让你感觉好些
A hot bath will help.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
你不是来见我的
You're not here for me.
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
这是我应得的
It was my due.
这么说你现在是大主教
So you're a Commander now and
你可以去找汉娜
you can go get Hannah.
把我弄出去
You can get me out.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
为什么
Why?
你为什么做不到
Why can't you?
劳伦斯是不是出了点什么问题
Is there something wrong with Lawrence?
劳伦斯是个神经病
Lawrence is a psychopath.
你了解他什么
What do you know about him?
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
- 你能查出来吗 - 不见得
- Can you find out? - Not really.
他级别太高了
He's too high up.
你能做什么
What can you do?
你能做些什么吗
Can you do anything?
你擅长做什么
What are you good for?
我要被发配了
I'm getting deployed.
要到前线去
To the front.
芝加哥
Chicago.
你会被杀的
You'll get killed.
我想来道别
I wanted to say goodbye.
再见了
Goodbye.
客厅里有人来找你
You have a visitor in the parlor.
祈神保佑生养
Blessed be the fruit.
嗨
Hi.
你好吗
How are you?
赛丽娜
Serena?
你会想她吗
Do you think about her?
每时每刻都会
Every minute.
你是怎么停止想念的
How do you stop?
你记得她的什么
How do you remember her?
你是怎么想她的
How do you see her?
在沐浴的时候
In the bath.
她很爱水
She loved the water.
她会成为游泳运动员的
She's gonna be a swimmer.
记得她以前举手的动作吗
Remember how she used to raise her hand?
仿佛她要发表观点
It's like she had a point to make.
她有政♥治♥家潜质
That's the politician in her.
我觉得那是她遗传了你
I think she gets that from you.
她不是我亲生的
She isn't mine.
赛丽娜
Serena,
只有母亲能完成你做的事
only a mother could do what you did.
只要你能想想
If you can just think...
只要你能想想
If you can just think about
所有别的母亲
all the other mothers
那些经历过
who have...
经历过孩子从身边被夺走
Who have had their children taken away from them.
就像你一样
Like you.
我们一定能做些什么
There has to be something we can do.
但那不是我来的原因
That isn't why I came here.
我们能互相帮助
We can help each other.
我们不能指望他们
We cannot count on them.
他们憎恨我们 赛丽娜
They hate us, Serena.
他们不站在我们这一边
They are not on our side.
我尝试过了
I tried.
你必须更加努力
You have to try harder.
嗯
Um...
我不再是以前那个我了
I'm not that person anymore.
你害怕了
You're scared.
运用好这份恐惧
Use it.
也许我们比我们想象的要更强大些
Maybe we're stronger than we think we are.
我做出了选择
I made my choices.
曾经女人
There was a time when women
有选择的权力
were able to choose.
我们是一个正在消亡的社会
"We were a society dying",
丽迪亚嬷嬷这么说过
Aunt Lydia would say,
有那么多的选择
"Of too much choice".
我们清楚人们期待你做出的牺牲
"We know the sacrifices you are expected to make",
她说
she'd say.
这一点在男人们辱骂你的时候却难以做到
"It is hard when men revile you".
我们有五位新的马大
We have five new Marthas
加入到反抗势力
for the Resistance:
一位工程师 一位科技资讯师
an engineer, an IT tech,
一位记者 一位律师
a journalist, a lawyer,
和一个窃贼
and a thief.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
是我选了她们
I chose them.
现在去楼上
Upstairs now.
埃利诺的床单需要换了
Eleanor's sheets need changing.
嘿 西恩娜
Hey, Sienna.
我们又活过一天
We survived another day.
我觉得 母亲
Mother, I think,
无论你在哪
wherever you may be,
你听得见我吗
can you hear me?
你想要女性文化
You wanted a women's culture.
现在已经有了
Well, now there is one.
这不是你所指的
It isn't what you meant,
但至少已经有了
but it exists.
这些是我们要做的
And here's what we do.
我们观察他们
We watch them.
男人们
The men.
我们学习他们
We study them.
我们喂食他们
We feed them.
我们取悦他们
We please them.
我们能让他们觉得自己够强大
We can make them feel strong
或者弱小
or weak.
我们如此了解他们
We know them that well.
我们知道他们最可怕的噩梦
We know their worst nightmares.
同时 通过一些练习
And, with a bit of practice,
我们就能成为
that's what we'll become.
他们的噩梦
Nightmares.
直到有一天
One day,
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表