剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
- 晚安 吉姆校长 - 晚安 瑞安
- Good night, Principal Jim. - Good night, Ryan.
- 谢谢您 - 一会儿见
- Thank you. - I'll see you in a minute.
-好好享用辣椒 - 再见 谢谢您
- Enjoy the chili. - I'll see you. Thank you.
过来 宝贝
Come here, buddy.
嘿
Hey!
再见
I'll see you later.
祝你们今晚过得愉快
Have a good night.
谢谢 您也是
Yeah. You too.
做得好
Good job.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们只会以貌取人
They just look at you
你知道吗
and make assumptions, you know?
- 嗯 - 比如说
- Mmm. - Like,
我为了小费那样穿 混♥蛋♥
I'm dressing for tips, asshole.
我并不喜欢你
I don't actually like you.
抱歉 我 呃
I'm sorry. I, um...
我尽量不在瑞安面前说脏话的
I try not to swear around Ryan.
我从未听过
I've never heard him
他说脏话
use language like that.
不管怎样 就像
Anyway, it's just like,
我为你端来一杯饮料
just because I bring you a drink
并不意味着你有权利
doesn't mean that you have a right
捏我的屁♥股♥ 对吗
to grab my rear, right?
对啊
Right!
你怎么做的
What did you do?
我把那杯长岛冰茶全倒在他的腿上了
I dumped that Long Island Iced Tea right in his lap.
这就是我迟到的原因
It's actually why I was late.
换班之后
I kind of got chewed out by my manager
我被经理臭骂了一顿
after my shift.
也许你应该换一份工作
Maybe you should get a different job.
一份你不需要应付这么多
One where you're not around so many...
混♥蛋♥
Assholes?
我本来准备说"男人"的
I was going to say "Men".
哦 对的
Oh. Right.
嗯
Mmm.
你有男朋友吗
Do you have a boyfriend?
或者女朋友
Or girlfriend?
之类的
Whatever.
我结过婚了
I was married.
呃 但遇人不淑
Uh, he was a mistake.
克莱门茨女士
Ms. Clements.
我是托马斯·爱迪生吗
Am I Thomas Edison?
对
You are.
做得好
Well done.
我们在玩二十个问题
We were playing Twenty Questions.
他很特别
He is so special.
你很幸运
You're very blessed.
我知道
I know.
他值得更多
He deserves more.
更好的 我也说不好
Better. I don't know.
但我是他的全世界
But all he has is me.
所以
So...
你可以变得更好
You could be better.
感谢你分享
Bless you for sharing
奥芙马修的
what you knew
故事
about Ofmatthew.
不然后果不堪设想
No telling where that might have gone.
不用谢 丽迪亚嬷嬷
You're welcome, Aunt Lydia.
这么快就回来了
Back so soon?
还没到时候
It wasn't time.
哦
Oh.
劳伦斯大主教 先生
Commander Lawrence, sir.
我想知道您是否知晓
I need to know if you've learned
汉娜和麦肯齐一家
anything about Hannah or the Mackenzies
- 以及他们的去向 - 不知道
- and where they... - No.
不要再问了
Don't ask me again.
我不知道她在哪
I don't know where she is.
我也不知道谁知道
And I don't know anybody who does.
回你的房♥间
Go to your room.
人人皆会
Who can remember pain,
疮好忘痛
once it's over?
剩下的只是一片阴霾
All that remains of it is a shadow.
甚至不在脑海中
Not in the mind even,
而是在肉体上
in the flesh.
疼痛烙印在你的灵魂
Pain marks you,
深不可测
but too deep to see.
眼不见心不烦
Out of sight, out of mind.
你醒了
You're awake.
怎么了
What is it?
他们让你穿好衣服
They said to get dressed.
车已经在楼下了
Birthmobile's waiting downstairs.
深呼吸
Breathe.
很好 就是这样
That's it.
深呼吸 奥芙安迪
Breathe through it, Ofandy.
那首诗怎么念的来着
How did that rhyme go?
我们跳绳时念的那首
The one we'd jump rope to?
修补匠 裁缝
Tinker, tailor,
士兵 水手
soldier, sailor,
富人 穷♥人♥
rich man, poor man,
乞丐 小偷
beggar man, thief.
一个预示着我们的孩子未来工作的游戏
A game to tell what our children would grow up to be.
用力
Push.
如今选择的余地更小了
The list is a lot shorter now.
尤其对于一个女孩来说
Especially if it's a girl.
马大 荡♥妇♥
Martha, Jezebel,
使女 夫人
Handmaid, Wife.
用力
Push.
好的 怎么样了
All right. How are we doing?
我看见头了
I see the head!
我们看见头了
We see the head!
深呼吸
Breathe.
- 用力 用力 - 用力
- Push. Push. - Push.
- 深呼吸 - 用力
- Breathe! - Push.
噢 她出来了
Oh, here she is!
亲爱的 你做到了
You did it, love.
- 好姑娘 - 她真漂亮
- Good girl! - She's beautiful!
结束了
There we are.
不
No.
不
No.
不 这不可能
No! It can't be!
不 不
No! No!
那是我的女儿
It's my daughter!
回来 快回来
Come! Come, come!
她只是睡着了
She's sleeping!
不 不
No, no.
你不应该看这个
You shouldn't be seeing this.
来吧 透透气
Come along. Get some air.
去找你的姐♥妹♥们♥
Go to your sister.
我之前不知道和奥芙安迪母女在一起
I didn't know what it was that I felt,
会是什么感觉
there with Ofandy and her baby.
但现在我知道了
But I do now.
是解脱
Relief.
如何
So.
是男孩还是女孩
A boy or a girl?
劳伦斯太太也许想知道
Mrs. Lawrence will want to know.
死了
Dead.
噢
Oh.
好吧
Well.
她问你的时候
She... she doesn't have to know that
她没必要知道这个
when you tell her.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表