剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
You will pray for his safe return.
我会的 温斯洛夫人
I will do that, Mrs. Winslow.
承蒙上帝恩典
By God's grace,
乔治很快就能回家 与你团聚
George will be home with you soon.
但其他大主教都只关心国家政♥治♥
But the other Commanders are focused on politics.
那只是他们搞砸事情的借口
Just an excuse to blow things up.
男孩终究是男孩
Boys will be boys.
大主教
Please, Commander.
请帮助我
Help me
让乔治回来
get George back.
我一个女人
I can't be a woman
不能独自养育六个孩子
alone with six children.
他们会把他们带走的
They'll take them away.
我们可以把他们接来
We could take them with us.
我们没有空余的房♥间吗
Don't... Don't we have room?
这里的房♥间
Room here?
有的 当然有
Of course. Of course.
所有的孩子都能来这里
All the children can come.
我们能拯救他们所有人
We can save all of them.
我家就是你家[西语]
Mi casa es... su casa.
愿上帝保佑你们
God bless you, both.
希望事情不会恶化
Hopefully things won't get that far.
他们让眼目来询问沃伦和我
They sent the Eyes to question Warren and me.
好像我们知道关于弗雷德和塞丽娜什么事似的
As if we'd know anything about Fred and Serena.
他们俩真可怜
Poor things.
至少我们知道他们在哪
At least we know where they are.
把口袋里的东西都拿出来
Empty your pockets.
所有零碎的物品
All loose items.
背包和钱包
Bags and purses.
事情怎么会变成这样
How did this happen?
我们有危险
We're the danger?
我们对他们有威胁
Protecting them from us?
这本笔记本 先生
The notebook, sir.
嗯
Yeah.
啊 准备好了吗
Ah! Ready?
女士 婴儿车也要检查
Ma'am, that stroller needs to go through the machine.
没关系 没关系
It's all right. It's all right.
你要检查孩子吗
Do you want the kid, too?
可能带枪了
Could be packing heat.
婴儿杀手
Baby assassin.
别开玩笑 他们会拦下我们
Do not joke. They won't let us in.
很好 我们不该来这里
Good. We shouldn't be here.
收起推车
Fold the stroller.
抱着孩子
Hold the child.
这是协议的一部分 好吗
It's part of the deal, all right?
来这里看他们很值
It'll be worth it to see 'em in here.
我很冷静
I'm chill.
好吗 你要冷静
All right? You be chill.
- 我很冷静 - 你也是
- I am chill. - You too.
我的...
Oh, for...
抱歉 我的...
Sorry, I got my, um...
我会给你们证件
You'll be given badges.
一直戴着它们
Wear them at all times.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
我以为又走错房♥间了
I thought I had the wrong room for a second.
还有多少女人被关在这里
How many other women are imprisoned here?
你会一直被拘留到
You've been detained
我们审讯完
until we finish the process
大主教前
with the Commander.
他能接受吗
How'd he take it?
你可以想象的
As you can imagine.
你不用再担心他
Well, he's not your concern anymore.
他是我丈夫
He's my husband.
抱歉
Sorry.
我知道这是个很难的抉择
I know this has been difficult.
但我们要展望未来
But look to the future.
她来了
She's here.
好 我准备好了
Okay. Ah... I'm ready.
沃特福德太太
Mrs. Waterford,
她是社会服务部的邦妮·平卡斯
this is Bonnie Pincus from Social Services.
你好
Hello.
美好的一天
Blessed day.
你好
Uh, hello.
还有莫伊拉·斯特兰德
And, um, Moira Strand.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
我是琼的朋友
I'm June's friend.
非常感谢
Uh, thank you so much
把妮可带到这里来
for bringing Nichole here...
琼的女儿
June's daughter.
所以你看望孩子的时候
So, Moira will stay in the waiting room
莫伊拉会待在休息室
while you have your visit.
我会回来的
I'm gonna be back.
有个不错的人来看望你
You're gonna have a good visit.
然后我会来接你 带你回家
Then I'm gonna pick you up and take you home.
一个小时
In an hour.
我们都知道相关条款
We all know the terms.
不好意思 我放了...
Excuse me. I put...
我在她包里放了些尿片和东西
I put some diapers and stuff in her bag,
如果她调皮
and if she gets cranky,
就... 给她 给她块蛋糕
just... give her, give her Herman.
我保证她和我一起会很好的
I'm sure that she will be fine with me.
- 你到底是谁 - 莫伊拉
- Who are you, really? - Moira...
不要打断我
No.
不会因为你换了身衣服
Just because you got some new clothes
你就不一样了
doesn't make you any different.
对吧
Right?
你还是那个
You are still the same woman
控制我朋友的女人
who held my friend down
这样你丈夫可以强♥奸♥她
so your husband could rape her.
说这些有些不合适
That's uncalled for.
去你的
Fuck you.
你知道的 在仓库
You know, he raped me, too,
他也强♥奸♥了我
at the whorehouse.
像畜生一样的对我
Treated me like shit,
就好像我一文不值
like I was worthless.
听着 我就是我 我...
Look, I am who I am, and I...
有很多罪孽
have sinned plenty.
但你...
But you...
你背叛了女性
you are the gender traitor.
妮可
Nichole,
我马上回来
I'll be back soon.
你没事的
You're okay.
你没事的
You're okay.
没事的
It's okay.
就是有些认生
Just a little stranger anxiety.
没事的
Oh, it's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
我是你妈妈
It's your momma.
你好 妮可
Hey, Nichole.
沃特福德太太
Mrs. Waterford,
你不能用那样的称谓
you can't use terms like that.
你会把她弄糊涂的
You'll confuse her.
没事的
It's okay.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我说了 "然后呢"
I said, "And then what?"
我说的还不够清楚吗
Am I not making myself clear?
接下来发生了什么
What happens next?
结局是怎么样的
What is the end game?
是 是第三次世界大战吗
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表