剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
汉娜
Hannah.
汉娜
Hannah.
宝贝
Baby?
汉娜
Hannah!
汉娜
Hannah.
汉娜
Hannah.
宝贝你好
Hi, baby.
我的小宝贝
My baby girl.
你好
Hi.
女士
Miss!
- 他说会带我参观校园的 -夫人
I was promised a tour - of the grounds! - Ma'am!
我要看看孩子们
I need to see the children!
我已经跟你解释过了
I've already explained this to you.
让我看看孩子
Please show me the children!
您太激动了 我不能让您看孩子
I can't have you like this in front of the children.
你说我可以看校园的
You told me I could see the grounds!
退后 夫人
Step back, Ma'am.
- 埃利诺 - 你丢下我一个人
- Eleanor? - You left me.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
她一直要求见孩子
She won't stop asking about the children!
- 她为什么一直说 - 她糊涂了
- Why is she talking... - She's confused!
她有健康问题
She has health issues.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你想我带你回家吗
Do you want me to take you home?
是的
Yes.
琼
June.
求你了
Please.
好的
Okay.
走吧
Come on.
到了
Here we are.
坐好
Just...
请原谅我 奥芙约瑟夫
Forgive me, Ofjoseph.
我尽力了
I tried.
我真的尽力了
I really tried.
你好好休息
I want you to rest.
躺下
Lie down.
躺下
Lie down.
休息吧亲爱的
Just rest, my love.
我没有想过
I had no intention
要让夫人受到任何伤害 先生
of putting her in any danger, sir.
真没有
No.
你应该看看她在外面的样子
You should've seen her out there.
她很有生气
She came alive.
你应该看看她当时的样子
You should have seen her.
谢谢
Thank you.
我没迟到吧
I'm not late, am I?
当然
Never.
画廊怎么样
How was the gallery?
非常好
It was extraordinary
能在这么亲切的气氛中
to see all those pieces
看到这些佳作
in such an intimate setting.
这些好画
And such a blessing
很多都是从艺术机构
that so many were recovered
找回来的
from the Art Institute.
你还记得上次我们在那里的时光吗
Do you remember when we were there last?
你从你侄子的
You skipped out
迎婴会上逃出来了
on your cousin's baby shower.
你也是逃出来的 还记得吗
You skipped out too, remember?
从密西根钓鱼之旅逃出来吗
Fishing trip to Lake Michigan?
从杀生
Killing helpless creatures
和与妻子看画展中选一个
or looking at art with my wife.
不是很难
Not a hard decision.
说到动物
Speaking of creatures,
这些看起来都很美味
this all looks delicious.
奥利弗什么都没说
Liv would never say anything
但我知道她在期盼
but I know that she appreciates
离开我们休息一晚
having a night off from us.
温斯洛一家对我们一直很好
The Winslows have been very kind to us.
是的
Yes.
你也一直很有耐心
And you've been so very patient.
我知道有天
I know that we'll have a home
我们会有个自己的家
of our own again someday.
会的
We will.
我们所有人
All of us.
我准备把妮可带回来 赛丽娜
I'm gonna bring Nichole back, Serena.
会尽快
Just as soon as I can manage.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我就是有这个能力
I'm good at my job is what happened.
我开始害怕
I was becoming afraid
把她留在加拿大是出于
that it was more politically expedient
政♥治♥上的的考虑
to have her stay in Canada.
有些人是这么认为的
Well, that's what some believe.
我不这么想
Not me.
我没有仔细规划进程
I... I don't have a timeline yet,
请不要逼我
so please don't push me for one.
当然
Of course.
谢谢你 弗瑞德
Thank you, Fred.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以说 卢克可能没事
So, Luke will probably be cool.
他可能被吓坏了
Uh, he might freak out.
不清楚
It's unclear.
希尔怎么样
How 'bout Syl?
说实话 我不了解
I honestly have no idea.
那么...
Well, um...
你现在是经过监狱的婊♥子♥了 指不定她喜欢
you're a prison bitch now. She might like that.
可能吧
Maybe.
不 如果希尔生气了 她不会告诉我
No, if Syl is mad, she won't tell me.
她会尽可能给我些空间
She's trying to give me space.
空间
Space.
她不知道的事有很多
There's a lot she doesn't know.
我杀了一个妇人
I killed a Wife.
在隔离营
In the Colonies.
我毒死了她
I poisoned her.
好吧
Okay.
我不后悔
I'm not sorry.
我杀了一个大主教
I killed a Commander.
我没必要这么做 他正在睡觉
I didn't have to. He was asleep.
但我还是做了
But I did it anyway.
看看他们把我们逼成了什么样
Look at what they've turned us into.
你出去后杀过人吗
You killed anybody since you've been out?
没有了 你呢
No. You?
没有
Nope.
我觉得我们还好
So I think we're good.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 谢谢你 - 好消息
- Thank you. - Happy news.
- 弗瑞德 - 乔治
- Fred! - George!
我这边有一群怀疑者
I have a group of skeptics
等着你来打动他们
waiting for you to charm them.
赛丽娜 如此可人
Serena, so lovely.
如果你不介意的话 请那边走
If you'd be so kind, that way.
希望你别介意
If you'd be so kind.
赛丽娜 你在这儿呢
Serena! There you are.
你美极了
You look beautiful.
哪里有
Oh, hardly.
谢谢
But thank you.
来这边
Come this way.
伊芙林
Evelyn.
赛丽娜·乔伊 这是伊芙琳
Serena Joy, this is Evelyn.
- 你好 - 晚上好
- Hello. - Blessed evening.
- 加布里埃尔 - 晚上好
- Gabrielle. - Blessed evening.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表