剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
你能问到吗
Can you find out?
为什么问这个
Why?
因为我要把他们都带出去
Because I'm gonna get them out.
要带很多
And a lot of them.
光是这个想法就能害你被吊死
You'll get put on the wall just for thinking that.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
不好
No.
我他妈的一点都不好
I am not fucking okay.
检查吗
Inspection?
又来了
Another one.
快走 姑娘们
Let's go, girls!
- 快走 - 走啊
- Move! - Let's go!
- 快 - 快点
- Quick! - Hurry up!
快一点
Faster!
走到你的站位
To your places!
找到你的位置 站着别动
Find your spot, then be still.
一路走
All the way out!
快点 姑娘们 动起来
Quickly, girls! Move it!
动起来 这不是游♥行♥
Move it! This is not a parade.
别留空当
Don't leave any spaces.
走过去
Move over!
保持间距
Make it even. Even spacing.
一路走上去
All the way up!
一直走到上面 姑娘们
All the way to the top, girls!
后排不要说话
Back row, no talking!
你们两个不要站这么近
You two, not so close.
上楼
Up those stairs!
- 上楼 - 现在安静
- Up those stairs! - Quiet, now.
把头低下
Heads down.
双手放前
Hands in front.
非常好
Excellent.
你们必须以最好的状态
We want you looking your best
来欢迎我们的要客
for our very special visitors.
祈神保佑生养
Blessed be the fruit.
嗯
Mmm-hmm.
你看起来不错啊
You're looking well.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
抱歉让你们在外面冻着
Sorry to keep you out here in the cold.
没事
I'm fine.
也对
Yes.
波士顿
A Boston girl.
出生长大的女孩
Born and bred.
就是吃苦耐劳
Hardy.
华盛顿的天气暖和多了
It's much warmer in D.C.
我也许可以
I may be able to...
安排你调过去
arrange a transfer for you there,
如果你愿意的话
if you prefer.
你妻子来了
Your wife is here.
丽迪亚嬷嬷会回答
Aunt Lydia will answer
你的一切问题
any questions that you might have.
很荣幸您的光临 大主教
We are honored to have you, Commander.
愿神保佑我们的努力
May God bless our endeavor.
可以开始了吗
Shall we?
我很想看看你们这到底如何
I'm curious to see what you have here.
你的使女们
Your girls have...
可有名了
quite a reputation.
祈神保佑生养
Blessed be the fruit.
愿主开恩赐予
May the Lord open.
我想你们听了会很高兴
I think you'll be pleased
我们在卡尔霍恩事件上有了进展
with the progress we've made since the Calhoun incident.
而且又有两个确认怀孕了
And two more confirmed pregnancies.
这真是神迹啊
True miracles, indeed.
这不合规矩
This is not regulation.
奥芙霍华德的改变
Ofhoward's alterations
是因暴♥力♥行径伤害所带来的
were damaged through criminal actions,
我们要考虑她的特殊情况
and we decided to make an allowance.
待在一个滋养了暴♥力♥叛乱的区域
You're comfortable with that
你觉得舒服吗
in a district that has fostered violent rebellion?
大主教 目前我没有不适
I am, Commander, at present.
面纱 铁环
The veil. The ring.
我们在逐渐推广
We're rolling it out slowly.
当然誓言都是自愿的
And the vow is voluntary, of course.
对戴纱帽的使女们的无私奉献
We hold the devotion
我们致以崇高的敬意
of veiled Handmaids to the highest esteem.
感谢上帝
Praise be.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我们会继续鼓励她们好好工作
We'll continue to encourage their good work.
我很好
I'm fine.
奥芙埃里克为西蒙大主教忠诚地服务了
Oferic has faithfully served Commander Simon
- 将近一年 - 谢谢
- for nearly a year. - Thank you.
她是个模范使女
She is a model Handmaid.
你觉得西蒙大主教怎么样
And how do you find Commander Simon?
你的手臂怎么样
How's your arm?
很年轻
So young.
那个我们都用得快不能用了
We'll get a lot of mileage out of that one.
乔治 你记得奥芙约瑟夫吗
George, you remember Ofjoseph?
当然
Of course.
约瑟夫·劳伦斯是我的老朋友
Joseph Lawrence is an old friend.
是吗
Is he?
是 以前
Yes. Golf buddies...
一起打高尔夫的伙伴
from before.
每个星期天做完礼拜后 一直
Every Sunday after church. Always...
一直都很开心
always an experience.
你觉得劳伦斯大主教怎么样
How do you find Commander Lawrence?
大主教 他很尊重我
He treats me with respect, sir.
尊重
Respect?
为他服务我很庆幸
I am grateful to be in his service.
很好
Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
他在哪里
Where is he?
在工作
He's at work.
现在他去开会
He goes to meetings now.
我所要的就是TASCHEN出版社出的高更画册
All I want is the TASCHEN Gauguin.
他藏东西就是为了困扰我
He hides things just to bother me,
我向上帝发誓
I swear to God.
你好
Hi.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你又在搞什么花样
You're up to something again.
是关于什么的
What is it?
是不是你女儿的事
Is it your daughter?
不是
No.
汉娜已经走了
Hannah's gone.
告诉我 你在这里干什么
Well, tell me what you're doing in here.
我在找其他人的孩子
I'm looking for other people's children.
我朋友的孩子
My friends' children.
你说的是...
You mean...
使女吗
Handmaids?
对
Yes.
我想找出孩子在哪里
I'm trying to find out where they are.
那些信息在红色感化中心的档案里
That information is in The Red Center dossiers.
说得对
Right.
约瑟夫把档案放在了地下室
Joseph keeps them in the basement.
我们走
Let's go!
我可不是全天都有时间
I don't have all day.
他们不断地把档案送给他审阅
They keep sending them for him to review.
他就把它们塞在了这里
He just sticks them down here.
好像我们嫌这里还不够乱似的
Like we need any more clutter.
这里乱糟糟的
This place is a mess.
如果他们不让女佣们打扫任何地方
What is the point of having as many maids as you want
请这么多人又有什么意义呢
if they aren't allowed to actually clean anything?
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表