剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
以及公共事业
and utility work.
他负责
He receives...
移♥民♥救助
refugee aid.
他信教吗
Is he a man of faith?
当然不
Of course not.
他做过洗礼
He did baptize
给他的第一个孩子
his first child.
但据我们所知 他所参与的
But, to our knowledge, that's the extent
宗教活动到此为止了
of his religious activities.
我们也接收过
We have been able to access
一些医疗记录
some medical records.
妮可接种疫苗
Nichole's up to date
的最新信息
on her vaccinations.
她在身高对照表的第60百分位
She's measuring 60th percentile for height
体重对照表的第55百分位
and 55th for weight.
而且
And...
她长了一颗牙齿
It says here she has a tooth.
我们会不计一切代价
And we will do whatever it takes
带她回到你们身边
to bring her back home to you.
我想这是你想要的
I thought this is what you wanted.
我们女儿的安全
Our daughter's safe.
在加拿大
In Canada.
我很感激
I'm grateful.
但是
But?
拜托告诉我
Help me understand.
你到底想要什么
What is it that you want?
我想和她在一起
I want to be with her,
那是不可能的
but that's impossible.
我只想这一切结束
I just want this to be over.
他们在等你
They're here for you.
在客厅
In the parlor.
奥芙约瑟夫
Ofjoseph.
祈神保佑生养
Blessed be the fruit.
愿主开恩赐予
May the Lord open.
他们刚才在这里聊过了
They're just here to have a conversation.
坐
Sit.
我们想安排
We'd like to arrange...
一次和妮可的见面
a visit with Nichole.
你能想象到
As you can imagine,
看见我们的女儿给沃特福德太太
seeing our daughter has opened up
带来了巨大的创伤
a terrible wound for Mrs. Waterford.
只是见一面好好道别
Just one visit to say goodbye.
你丈夫会被保护的
Your husband will be protected.
我丈夫
My husband?
所有人都会被保护的
Everyone will be protected.
我保证
You have my word.
我也是
Mine as well.
你保证
Your word?
我要做什么
What do I have to do?
给你丈夫打个电♥话♥
Call your husband.
不行
No.
请让我们单独谈谈
Will you please give us a moment?
好的
Of course.
不行
No.
我知道
I know that
我不能和她在一起
I can't be with her.
我只想为她做点什么
I just want to be something to her.
没有用的
That's not gonna help.
好吗
Okay?
不会是你想的那样
It's not gonna be what you think.
拜托
Please.
拜托 我求求你
Please. I am begging you.
琼
June.
你以为我不想见她吗
You don't think I wanna see her?
如果我这么做了
If I do this,
我能得到什么
what do I get?
你可以去见她
You get to see her.
我呢
So...
我有什么
what do I get?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我要你欠我
I want you to owe me.
我主明察
Under His eye.
你有2分钟时间
You have two minutes.
47.56元
It's $47.56.
这些很难坚持到一周
This will barely last us the week.
人们都是怎么付钱的
How do people pay for this stuff?
大部分都不用付
Most don't need it.
好吧
All right.
好吧 再见
All right, see ya.
嗯
Hmm.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello?
哪位
Who is this?
卢克
Luke.
是我
It's me.
别挂
Don't hang up.
我的天
Oh, God.
琼
June?
哦
Oh!
你好
Hi.
琼 我
June, I, uh...
哦 琼
Oh, June.
我很好 卢克 汉娜很好
I'm okay, Luke. Hannah's okay.
她很好
She's all right.
你 你在哪
Where... where are you?
还在这里 基列国
Still here. I'm in Gilead.
琼
June, um...
我爱
I love...
我爱你
I love you.
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
我爱你
I love you.
天呐 我爱你
God, I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
宝贝 我 我想你
Oh, baby. I... I miss you.
我每天都在想你
I think about you every day.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
- 别 - 我
- Don't. - I...
别说对不起
Don't be sorry.
不 我应该更努力的去找你
No, I should've tried harder to find you.
和汉娜
And Hannah.
我时间不多了
I don't have much time.
你 你还好吗
Yeah. Are you... Are you all right?
他们伤害你了吗
Did they hurt you?
没有
No.
他们在旁边吗
Are they there?
他们在听吗
Are they listening?
卢克 拜托
Luke, please.
我很好 我发誓
I'm all right. I promise.
我需要你听我说
I need you to listen to me.
好 好 宝贝
Yeah. Yeah, baby.
我需要你帮我做件事
I need you to do something for me.
好 任何事情
Yeah, anything.
我需要你
I need you to go to
明天去多伦多机场
the Toronto airport tomorrow
去见沃特福德夫妇
and meet the Waterfords,
带着妮可
and bring Nichole.
卢克
Luke.
- 卢克 - 在 我
- Luke. - Yeah. I'm...
我在
I'm... I'm here.
琼
June...
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表