剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
或许你可以
Maybe you could
明天陪陪她
spend some time with her tomorrow.
打牌 或者...
Playing cards or...
其它什么
something.
你...
You're...
你很擅长开解她
you're good with her.
这对她很好
You're good for her.
总之
Anyway.
你装的好像你很在意你的妻子
You act like you care about your wife.
我是说 我...
I mean, I...
我知道你根本不在乎
I know you don't give a shit about
我们闲时会做什么
the rest of us.
但你确实意识到了
But you do realize
这个你创建的世界
that this world that you built...
这里
here,
正在摧毁她
is destroying her.
还有
And that,
只需一个电♥话♥
with one phone call,
你就能让她离开
you could have her out.
但你却把她留在这里
But you're keeping her hostage.
你不是在保护她
You're not protecting her.
你是在杀她
You're killing her.
一吐为快了吗
I'll bet that felt good.
卡维夫妇
The Carvers.
我知道今天各位都很辛苦
I know it's been a trying day, ladies,
上帝会看到我们的辛勤付出
but God sees our labors.
卡维夫妇很容易生气
The Carvers are quick to anger.
他们需要能保持安静
They need someone quiet
镇定的人
Calm.
索尼娅
Sonya.
他们不想要有色使女
They don't want a Handmaid of color.
维维安怎样
Vivian?
非常好
Oh. Very good.
索尼娅对霍贝克来说
Sonya would be good
很合适
for the Holbecks.
我把他们放哪里了
Where'd I put them?
在这里
They're right here.
谢谢
Thank you.
奥芬迪
There is
有些问题
the question of Ofandy.
当然 如果她准备回去侍奉的话
Once she's ready to return to service, of course.
艾尔斯通夫妇不会让她回来
The Allstons won't have her back.
他们已经告诉我了
They already told me.
她今天失败了的消息也会传开的
And word will have gotten around about her failure today.
真可怜
Poor thing.
我知道的
I know.
这么好的女孩
Such a good girl.
不像有些人
Unlike some.
为什么我们在天上的主
Why our Lord above
会拒绝给这样的女孩
would withhold His blessings
以祝福
from a girl like that
却给了像奥芙约瑟夫
and give two healthy babies
这样的人两个健康的孩子
to someone like Ofjoseph.
我已经尽力帮她了
I have tried with that one,
帮帮我吧
so help me.
时不时就会有些无可救药的人
Sometimes there's just a bad apple.
阿门
Hmph. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
再来一个
One more.
不了 丽迪亚 太多了
Oh, no, Lydia. It's too many.
- 这里 宝贝 - 是iPad吗
- Here, honey. - Is it an iPad?
宝贝
Honey.
是在iPad之前我们就有的东西
It's what we had before iPads.
我理解
I know,
我们是怎么熬过来的
how did we ever survive?
小伙子
Buddy!
抱抱她
Give her a hug.
你应该说什么
What do you say?
谢谢 丽迪亚嬷嬷
Thank you, Aunt Lydia.
- 还有呢 - 不客气的 宝贝
- Uh-huh. And? - You're welcome, dear.
我们也有礼物要送给你
And we've got something for you, too.
不用这样的
Oh. You shouldn't have done that.
别拒绝
Please.
谢谢你
Aww. Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我喜欢跟小孩相处的
One of the reasons
一个原因就是
I like working with children
不用为梳妆打扮
is that I don't have to bother
而烦恼
with this nonsense.
它会有帮助的
Well, it'll get you out there.
你不能总是孤单一人
You can't be alone.
我不孤单
I'm not alone.
我知道
I know.
我只是说
I just mean, um...
你看起来
it doesn't seem like
已经很久没有人
there's been someone special
相伴左右了
for you in a while,
你值得拥有这样一个人
and you deserve that.
因为你有很多爱可以给予他人
Because you have so much love to give.
你应该存些钱
You should save your money.
员工折扣福利
Employee discount.
每个颜色都是我为你精心挑选的
And I picked out every color special for you.
我可以给你试试吗
Can I?
好吧
Oh, all right.
好的
Okay.
我喜欢这个粉底
Now, I love this foundation.
你不需要涂很多
'Cause you don't need a lot
就能达到好效果
to get really good coverage.
好了
Okay.
杰森怎么样了
How is Jason?
那个坏蛋吗
That dirtbag?
让他滚蛋了
Kicked him to the curb.
干得好
Good.
现在来腮红
Okay. Blush.
只用在苹果肌上刷些就行
Just goes on the apples of your cheeks.
好的
Okay.
我还是有约会的
I met someone, though.
他是搞电子信息的
He's in IT.
那行有很多好工作
Oh! There's a lot of good jobs in that field.
他喜欢孩子吗
Does he like kids?
他自己有两个孩子 所以...
He's got two of his own, so...
喜欢
yeah.
他还说他会离开他妻子
And he says he's gonna leave his wife.
我知道我们没走到那个地步
I know I'm not as far along as we would like,
但我在尝试
but I'm trying.
这很重要 亲爱的
That's what counts, dear.
好了
Mmm-hmm. Okay.
上眼妆
The eyes.
好的
Okay.
这个颜色白天会很好看
This color is great for a daytime look,
这个适合晚上
and this one for a night out.
玩乐之夜吗 是的
A night out? Yeah.
来吧 我们要帮你脱单 丽迪亚
Come on. We gotta get you out there, Lydia.
如果我为此努力的话
If I'm going to try harder,
你也应该努力
so are you.
好的
Okay.
好
Okay.
嗨
Hi.
需要去下外套吗
May I check your coat?
好的 谢谢
Oh yes, thank you.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表