剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
岂不是很可笑
to be a hero?
谁说不是呢
Wouldn't it?
我已经尽力缩减行李了
I tried not to overpack,
夫人 虽然只是住一个晚上
ma'am, but we still need the same number of toiletries
但我们还是需要这么多洗漱用品
even for one night.
我相信你都收拾好了
I'm sure you did a fine job.
你总是做的很好
You always do.
什么时候能把她带回来
How close are you to bringing her back?
我们看到了点希望
We're closer than ever.
让政♥府♥同意太难了 所以我们
It's hard to get governments to agree, so we're...
采取了更私人的方法
taking a more personal approach.
这次谈判应该能成功
This negotiation ought to do it.
你确定
And you're sure
这对妮可来说是最好的选择吗
that this is the best thing for Nichole?
美好的一天
Blessed day.
谢谢你这么爱护妮可
Thank you for loving Nichole so much.
愿上帝保佑你
May the Lord bless you and keep you.
该出发了
Time to go.
愿主保佑我们做的努力
May the Lord bless our endeavor.
阿门
Amen.
车不错
Nice car.
很适合你
Befits you.
又能开车的感觉真好
Feels good to drive again.
他们到了
They're here.
谁们
Who?
只回答他们的问题就好
Just answer their questions.
什么问题都别问
Don't ask any,
别说多余的话
don't say anything extra.
你是不是在实施什么计划要带孩子们出去
Are you working on a plan to get kids out?
是的
Yes.
- 谁让你这样做的 - 没人
- Who asked you to do that? - No one.
- 所以这是你的主意 - 是的
- So it's your idea? - Yes.
愚蠢的主意
Dumb idea.
我们会阻止你
We're shutting you down.
我们有我们的计划 你妨碍了我们
We have our own plans, you're interfering with them.
你甚至都没征求我们的同意
You didn't even ask.
我不需要许可
I don't need permission.
我们可以毒死你
We could poison you.
把你的尸体丢到河里 让你看起来像是自杀的
Dump your body in the river, make it look like a suicide.
没人会知道
And no one would know.
没人会问
No one would ask.
好 我征求你们的意见
Fine, I'll ask.
你能准许我
Will you grant me permission
帮52个孩子
to rescue 52 kids
从一辈子的挽救仪式
from a lifetime of Salvagings,
折磨和强♥暴♥中解脱出来吗
torture, and rape?
没人会帮你的
No one's going to help you.
她们已经同意了
They already agreed.
她们听我们的
They answer to us.
所以你搞过民♥意♥调查
So you took a poll about whether people
大家离开基列国是否会过得更好
would be better off outside Gilead
某些马大会跟你说是
and you got some Marthas to say yes.
多大的胜利啊
What a victory.
我的大主教会提供车
My Commander will provide the vehicles
把孩子们弄出去
to get them out.
- 劳伦斯吗 - 他之前做过这档子事
- Lawrence? - He's done it before.
是我们做的 你什么都没帮上
We did it before. You didn't do a thing.
你不过是跳上了一辆开动的火车
You jumped onto a train that was already moving
现在却他妈觉得自己是切·格瓦拉
and now you're Che fucking Guevara.
我会有辆可容下
There will be an escape vehicle
五十二个孩子的逃生车
with room for 52 kids.
如果你想破坏我的计划
If you would like that vehicle to be empty,
我相信你办得到
I have no doubt that you can do that.
但为什么
But why?
为什么你要阻拦这些孩子
Why would you ever prevent these kids
过更好的生活呢
from having a better life?
我为她担♥保♥
I vouch for her.
她拯救过这栋房♥子
She saved this house.
他弄走了那个威胁着我们的人
She got the bomb-maker out.
她在芝加哥救了五个人
She saved the five from Chicago.
我信任琼
I trust June,
她镇定
she keeps her cool.
贝丝
Beth.
预计下周有货空运过来
There's a shipment scheduled to fly in next week.
比利会帮我们卸货
Billy's helping us unload.
那我们会等到卸完货
Then we'll wait until after the shipment.
我们不会干涉你们的计划
We will not interfere with your plans.
这个我们策划了好长时间
We've worked on this a long time.
我们冒不起被镇♥压♥的风险
We can't risk a security crackdown.
不会的
There won't be one.
这个成功的机会很小
This has a small chance of working.
你大概率会死在这次行动中
And a high probability of you dying in the process.
同意帮你的马大
The Marthas who have agreed to help you
在独自行动
are doing it on their own.
如果出了意外 是你害死的她们
If this goes sideways, their blood is on you.
我们不会帮你或提供保护
We will not help you or offer protection.
我们不会阻拦你
We will not stand in your way.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 一路顺风 - 一路顺风
- Godspeed. - Godspeed.
空旷马路上的自♥由♥感
Freedom of the open road.
你建议我们自己开车是对的
You were right to suggest we drive ourselves.
相比于我们正在做的 这个理智得多
Seems smarter, given what we're doing.
紧张吗
Nervous?
有点
A little.
你这么冷静
I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
For keeping your head.
图洛先生不知道
Mr. Tuello didn't know
他在和谁打交道
who he was dealing with.
美国人总是低估
The Americans have always underestimated
我们对这事业的虔诚
our devotion to the cause.
我很抱歉他
I'm just sorry he...
把你扯进来了
pulled you into this.
他们以为我们像他们一样软弱
They think we're as weak as they are.
你记得这里
Do you remember what this
以前是什么样子吗
used to look like out here?
锈迹斑斑的工厂
Rusted-out factories.
污浊的空气
Dirty air,
污浊的水
dirty water.
我们将这世界恢复到了自然状态
We returned the world to its natural state.
是件值得骄傲的事
Something to be proud of.
这是美国自♥由♥电台
This is Radio Free America broadcasting
在加拿大某处给你播的广播
from somewhere in the Great White...
你该试下
You should have a turn.
开车
Driving.
不 不
No, no.
为什么
Why not?
方圆几公里没见一个人
We won't see another soul for miles.
交给你了
You got this.
像骑车
Like riding a bike.
大主教和沃特福德太太
Commander and Mrs. Waterford.
你好
Hello.
欢迎
Welcome.
你们来访我们很荣幸
We're so honored by your visit.
很高兴见到你
It's lovely to meet you.
我看你的孩子很漂亮 还会帮忙
You have beautiful children and helpful, too, I see.
很幸运我的父母在这里
We've been blessed to have my parents here
帮我们带孩子
to help us raise them.
需要大家齐心协力
It takes a village.
的确
Indeed.
我喜欢这个颜色
I love that color.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表