剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
You have to for Hannah.
全都是为了她 卢克
It's all for her, Luke.
全都是为了她
This is all for her.
我向你保证
I promise you,
我正在努力去找到她
I am trying to get to her.
我保证
I promise.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
美好的一天 亲爱的
Blessed day, dear.
怎么了
What's going on?
真是爱多管闲事啊
Well, aren't you a Nosy Nellie?
好了
All right.
好了
All right.
过来 亲爱的
Over here, dear.
脱了披风和头饰
Cloak and wings.
还有连衣裙和靴子
Dress and boots, too.
来了
Coming.
时间有限
Clock's ticking.
让我们来看一看
Let's get a good look.
噢字幕
Oh...
幸运的女孩
Lucky girl.
塞丽娜
Serena.
塞丽娜
Serena!
你干了些什么
What did you do?
摆姿势 亲爱的
Posture, dear.
别自作聪明
Don't think about being clever.
否则惹祸上身
There are consequences.
你得看看这个
You gotta see this.
我们迈出了勇敢的一步
We have taken the extraordinary step
直接面向全世界发表讲话
of addressing the world directly.
我们
We...
是一个悲伤的家庭
are a family in mourning.
一个
A family devastated
满目疮痍的家庭
by loss,
绝望的寻求帮助
desperate for help
和答案
and answers.
我们真诚的向
And we make this request
加拿大政♥府♥
to the Canadian government
提出了请求
in peace.
我们挚爱的
Our beloved
宝贝女儿
baby daughter,
妮可·沃特福德
Nichole Waterford,
被一名危险的逃犯绑♥架♥了
was kidnapped by a dangerous fugitive
离开了我们国家
fleeing our country.
妮可属于基列国
Nichole belongs in Gilead.
我们很想念她
We miss her dearly.
我们只想要她回来
We just want her back.
我们期待
We expect
政♥府♥能通力合作
the government's full cooperation,
因为我们的女儿
as our daughter
是一名无辜的受害者
is an innocent victim
她甚至还不会说话
with no voice of her own.
这是家庭事务
This is a family matter.
希望你们可以给予帮助
You can help to keep it this way
将她平安的送回
by sending her back to us...
我们的身边
...safely.
录音带
BGM: You Make Me Feel Like Dacing - Leo Sayer
# You've got a cute way of talking #
# You got the better of me #
# Just snap your fingers and I'm walking #
# Like a dog hanging on your lead #
# I'm in a spin, you know Shaking on a string, you know #
# You make me feel like dancing, I'm gonna dance the night away #
# You make me feel like dancing, I'm gonna dance the night away #
# You make feel like dancing #
# I feel like dancing, dancing (whoo, whoo!) #
# Dance the night away (yeah!) I feel like dancing (whoo!) dancing, aah! #
S02E09 图洛曾对赛丽娜提出希望她前往火奴鲁鲁,不再回到基列国,
并宣传自己作为大主教夫人的事迹。赛丽娜对此回应"你能给我的只是叛国和椰子"
亚特兰大:美国佐治亚州首府
给卢克
如果你需要我
BGM: Cruel to be kind - Nick Lowe
#我再也承受不了其他的心痛#
Oh, I can't take another heartache
#尽管你说你是我的朋友#
Though you say you're my friend
#我已经束手无策了#
I‘m at my wits end
#你说你的爱是真诚的#
You say your love is bona fide
#但是和你做的事#
But that don't coincide
#并不一致#
with the things that you do
#当我问你#
And when I ask you
#你说 做个友善的人#
To be nice, you say
#你会#
You gotta be
#忠言逆耳#
Cruel to be kind
#在正确的标准下#
in the right measure
#忠言逆耳#
Cruel to be kind
#这是个好迹象#
it's a very good sign
#忠言逆耳 意味着我爱你#
Cruel to be kind means that I love you
#宝贝#
Baby
#你必须残忍♥才能和善#
you gotta be cruel to be kind
#我尽力去理解 亲爱的#
I do my best to understand, dear
#但你仍然故弄玄虚 我想知道原因#
But you still mystify and I want to know why
#你说话的样子真迷人#
You've got a cute way of talking
#你拥有更好的我#
You got the better of me
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表