剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
Thank you.
希望你别介意我做鱼
I hope you don't mind the fish.
我应该先问问你的
I-I should've asked.
没事 鱼挺好的
No, fish is great.
今天体♥检♥医生说我胆固醇有点高 所以
It turns out I have high cholesterol so...
真的吗
Really?
对 可能之前老是吃
Yeah, all the meat
肉和黄油的缘故
and butter, I guess.
你知道什么对动脉好吗
You know what helps with those arteries?
喝点酒
A little vino.
我之前没有胆固醇的问题
Yeah, I never had that problem.
基列国出现之前
Before Gilead,
我是个素食主义者
I was a vegetarian.
但谁会在意你的饮食喜好
Yeah, it's not like it matters.
他们给什么你吃什么
You eat what they give you.
琼超爱吃鱼
June was big on the fish.
还有鸡肉
And chicken.
不过
And...
她周一不吃肉
... Meatless Mondays.
她还挺霸道的
It was kinda pushy of her, huh?
决定家里每顿吃什么
I mean, she sets the menu,
每天做饭的人却是你
you do most of the cooking...
我倒没什么
No, I didn't mind.
那个
What about, uh...
你妻子现在怎么样了
What about your wife?
她 她也是吃素的吗
She's, uh... She's a veggie or not?
卢克
Luke.
怎么了 我只是
What? I'm just...
我只是有点好奇
I'm... I'm curious.
因为两个人都吃素还挺不容易的
Because it can be hard, right?
孩子的营养问题怎么解决呢
You're trying to figure out how to raise your kid.
你 你知道吗
Do you... You know...
能不能麻烦你
You know, could you please,
帮我们去厨房♥拿点西红柿过来呢
uh, go get us some more potatoes?
你的孩子也跟你们一样吃素吗
Just, what, was it veggie or not for the kid?
快滚过去拿西红柿
Go get the fucking potatoes.
你懂的 我
You know... I...
我 不好意思
I... Sorry, excuse me.
厨房♥里有派
There's, um, pie.
苹果派
Apple.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你不用道歉
Don't even.
他心里有个坎
That was all him.
他看到你就想起琼
You know, he looks at you and he sees June.
他希望她能逃出来
He'd want her to call.
但是他看到你 就害怕琼逃不掉了
He looks at you, he's afraid she wouldn't.
她会逃出来的
Nah, she would.
她比我坚强多了
She's a lot stronger than me.
这我怎么不知道
Oh, I don't know about that.
我就坚强不起来
I can't.
因为那个地方太恐怖了
Yeah, because it's terrifying.
害怕是对的
And you're right to be scared.
你听我说
I mean, look...
团聚的场面我见得多了
I've seen a lot of these reunions
不是所有团聚都能和和美美的
and it's not always a storybook ending.
没人会说自己幸福快乐一辈子
But nobody's talking about happily ever after.
只是下半辈子
Just after.
他做派确实有一手
And he does make a great pie.
丽塔从不让我帮忙
Rita would never let me help.
只要能让我早点休息 谁帮都可以
Anything to get me to bed faster.
艾莉森
Alison!
操 完了
Shit! Fuck!
出什么事了
What happened?
- 安静 安静 - 警卫 他们开枪打中她了
Shh! Quiet! - ALISON: Guardians. They shot her.
- 他们跟踪你了吗 - 带她去地下室
Did they follow you? - BETH: Get her to the basement.
快来
Come on!
我觉得这不是个办法
No, I don't think so.
对不起 安静
I'm sorry. Shh!
我不知道还能去哪里
I didn't know where else to go.
快来
Let's go!
别出声 动作快
Shh! Come on!
好
Okay.
毛巾在左边
Towels are to the left.
往前走 穿过那里
Straight ahead. Go through there.
走 走 走
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
好
Okay.
把她放床上
Lay her down.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
没事的 她要帮你止血
It's okay. She's just trying to stop the bleeding.
没事的 保持呼吸 好吗
It's okay. Breathe. All right?
有没有其他人能帮得上忙
Is there anyone we can call?
我不知道 让我想想
I don't know. Uh, I'm trying to think.
- 卡拉 - 坏了
- Cora? - Shit.
贝丝
Beth?
好了 安静点
Okay. Shh.
- 手压在这里 - 好的
- Put your hand here. - Okay.
好了 上去吧
Okay, come on.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
谁在地下室
Who's in the basement?
只有贝丝
Just Beth.
我们看到老鼠了
We saw a rat.
她吓得尖叫
She screamed.
骗子
Liar.
明明有两个人
That's two.
你有什么解释
You wanna try?
有人受伤了
Someone's hurt.
是早些时候在厨房♥的那个女人吗
Same someone who was here earlier?
卡拉 去开门
Cora, get the door.
她在这里
She's here, too.
还带来了另外一个女人
There's another woman.
那个女人受伤了 先生
She's the one who's hurt, sir.
尖叫的也是她
She screamed.
- 把她带走 - 劳伦斯大主教
- Get her out. - Commander Lawrence...
我说了 带她出去
You heard me. Get her out.
- 晚上好 - 大主教在家吗
- Blessed evening. - Is the Commander home?
在家 有什么事吗
Yes. What's going on?
我们有事和他说
We need to speak with him.
好 我帮你们叫他
Okay. I'll go get him for you.
感谢上帝
Praise be.
晚上好 劳伦斯大主教
Good evening, Commander Lawrence.
打扰您很抱歉
Sorry to disturb you.
没事 怎么
Not at all. What's...
发生什么事
What's up?
今晚镇上出了点问题
Had a bit of trouble in town tonight.
有几个逃亡者
A couple of fugitives.
是马大
Marthas.
喝点咖啡吧
Let's get you some coffee.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
我们一会就走
We'll just be a minute.
我们在询问这片区域的租户
We're talking to all the households in the area
看看今晚有没有发现异常情况
to see if you noticed anything amiss tonight.
我们派了一个人在您家房♥子
We have a man doing a perimeter check
- 四周仔细检查 - 约瑟夫
- of your property right now. - Joseph?
没出什么事吧
Is everything all right?
没事没事 亲爱的
Everything's fine, my love.
你回房♥休息吧
Why don't you go back to bed?
有客人来怎么能休息呢 傻瓜
When we have guests? Don't be silly.
他给你们两位上饮品了吗
Has he offered you something warm to drink?
有了 夫人 谢谢
Yes, ma'am. Thank you.
好的
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表