剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
我十分高兴她没有死去
I'm so glad she didn't die.
劳伦斯太太 我们是不是该走了
Mrs. Lawrence, don't you think we should be going?
噢 是的
Oh, yes.
祝你愉快 普特南太太
Have a lovely day, Mrs. Putnam.
你也是
You too.
劳伦斯太太
Mrs. Lawrence?
我很难
It's hard...
不去想象我自己的女儿
not to imagine what my own daughter
会长什么样
might have looked like.
当然它也可能是
Or...
一个小男孩儿
little boy.
您和大主教尝试过生孩子吗
You and the Commander tried to have children?
曾经
Before?
我想要孩子
I wanted to.
但他
He...
他不同意
he disagreed.
我曾经是全职教师
I was teaching full-time but...
但那太艰难了
it was a struggle.
他们一直在
They were always
调整我用药的剂量
adjusting my dosage.
我希望我们有个孩子
I wish we could've.
在基列国做一名母亲
Being a mother in Gilead
必定要面临很大的挑战
must pose its own challenges.
也许吧
Maybe...
也许我们做了正确的事
maybe we did the right thing.
劳伦斯太太 我对您撒谎了
Mrs. Lawrence, I lied to you.
我女儿的学校在布鲁克林
My daughter's school is in Brookline.
今天可能是我唯一能见到她的机会
Today may be my only chance to see her.
所以
So...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I really am.
如果您想 我可以带您回家
I'll take you home if you want.
不用
No.
我们走吧
Let's go.
车站离这里只有一个街区了
The T stop's only a block away.
我还挺想来一次冒险的
I think I'm keen on an adventure.
好的
Okay.
加拿大要硬气点
Canada needs to grow a pair
让基列有多远滚多远
and tell Gilead to fucking go to hell.
这件事在外交上
You know, I think it's tricky.
还挺棘手的
Diplomatically.
没错 但妮可是难民
Yeah, but Nichole is a refugee
需要他们的保护 我们也一样
under their protection, just like us.
他们得保护她
They need to protect her.
确实
They do.
你怀念以前的工作吗
Do you miss your old job?
偶尔会
Sometimes.
主要是怀念以前的人
I guess I miss the people mostly.
说得也对
Yeah, that makes sense.
话说
So, okay.
遇到希尔之前
Before Syl,
我猜你应该挺能撩的吧
I'm guessing you were you a Sommerville girl?
你没有去蕾丝咖啡店猎猎艳
Did you hit, like, Club Cafe?
找个火♥辣♥小妞
Machine?
我吗 没有
Me? No.
我基本上都在学习
I, um, basically studied.
大部分时间是在生物试验室度过的
I hit up club bio lab most of the time.
好吧 你大学哪个学校的
Uh, okay. Where'd... where'd you go?
哈佛
Harvard.
是吗 我认识几个哈佛女生
Oh... I know a few Harvard girls!
叫什么名字来着
Um... God, what's...
对了 戴安娜·麦肯纳
Ah, oh! Diane McKenna!
褐色头发的白人 法学院的
She's brunette, uh... law school?
法学院是相对独♥立♥的
The law school was kind of separate.
也是
Right.
艾丽卡·比尔斯
Erica Biers?
蒂娜·索萨
Tina Sosa?
不好意思不认识
Sorry.
我和一个消防员约会过一段时间
I went out with a firefighter
她是查尔斯镇人
from Charlestown for a while.
但她当时没有出柜 还有个男朋友
But she wasn't out and she had a boyfriend.
皮娜·德瓦吉奥
Uh, Pina Delvaglio?
不是吧 天啊
No, God.
我们竟然没有共同的蕾丝朋友
How can we not have any gay in common?
我敢肯定这在蕾丝历史上
Jeez, I'm pretty sure that this is the first time
从没出现过
this has ever happened in all of lesbian history.
后来我遇到了希尔
Oh, I met Syl and...
就没换过别人了
that was it.
我知道这种感觉
I know the feeling.
糟了
Oh, crap.
我要
Shit. I gotta, um...
我要走了
I gotta go.
要去钉死
Gonna go bird dog
加拿大边境安♥全♥部♥部长
the Canadian Minister of Border Security.
怎么钉死
"Bird dog"?
就是去抗♥议♥
Yeah, it's like protesting but like,
但是要怼到他脸上那种
right up in their faces.
我能去吗
Can I come?
想去的话当然可以
If you want to. Sure.
部长 部长
Minister! Minister!
贵部为什么拒绝声明基列国难民
Why has your department refused to declare Gilead refugees
不会被驱逐出境
safe from deportation?
难民安全是我们最关心的问题
The safety, safety of refugees is our greatest concern.
加拿大的国门一如既往向有需要的人打开
Canada's doors are always open to those in need.
你会和我们进行对话吗
Are you gonna talk to us?
跟着他 部长
Stay on him! Minister!
瑞士人在这里放什么
Why are the Swiss here? Huh?
你们怎么可以考虑跟基列国谈判
How can you even consider negotiating with Gilead?
回答问题
Answer the question!
为了保护加拿大公民和难民的利益
It's in the interests of all Canadians and Canadian refugees
我们要和邻国保持和平友好关系
that we keep peace with all our neighbors.
和基列国没有和平可言
There is no peace with Gilead!
没错 喂
Yeah. Hey!
退后
Move back.
为什么你不否认基列国
Why won't you just refuse Gilead
对妮可监护权的主张
custody of Baby Nichole?
孩子的生母已经放弃了孩子的抚养权
Birth mother's already surrendered her rights.
她没有放弃任何权利
She didn't surrender anything!
琼把妮可交给了我
June gave Nichole to me!
她希望她的孩子能离开那个变♥态♥扭曲的地方
She wanted her baby out of that sick, twisted place,
你大爷的
you fuck!
别碰我
Don't touch me!
没错
Yeah!
我冒着生命危险把她带出来
I risked my life to get her out!
- 我完成了我的任务 - 放开我
- I did my part! - Hey, get off of me!
现在该你做好你的工作了
Now you do yours!
你 操
You... Fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥放开我 放开我
Get the fuck off me! Get off of me!
拿开你的臭手
Get your hands off me!
前门安全
Front gate clear.
有可疑活动吗
Any movement there?
帕克守卫在吗
Guardian Parker?
抱歉夫人 帕克今天不在
Sorry, ma'am, Parker's not here today.
您有什么事吗
Can I help you with something?
是的
Yes.
他说会带我参观校园
I was promised a tour of the grounds.
我是劳伦斯指挥官的夫人
I'm Commander Lawrence's wife.
请让我来为您安排吧
I'd be happy to arrange that for you.
安全
All clear.
汉娜
Hannah.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表