剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
但是欢迎程度
But popularity
不是攀比 是责任
is not a contest, it's a responsibility.
你不会做任何
You wouldn't do anything
将朋友置于危险之中的事的 对吧
that would put your friends in danger, would you?
当然不会了 丽迪亚嬷嬷
Of course not, Aunt Lydia.
这也是保护你自己 奥芙约瑟夫
It's in your own best interest, Ofjoseph,
因为下一个服务的大主教
because your next Commander
肯定不会放任你胡闹
will not tolerate any of your subversive nonsense.
我会尽量
I shall keep the...
不胡闹的
"Subversive nonsense" To a minimum then.
回去干活吧
Back to your duties.
小心行事
Watch yourself.
没问题
You got it.
她给了你多少香皂兑换券啊
How many soap tokens did she give you?
香皂打折
They were on sale.
我能搞定 贝丝呢
Hey, I've got it. Where's Beth?
她在吐
She's barfing.
她最好快点好起来
She better feel better.
她没有生病
She's not sick.
她这是吓坏的
She's freaking out.
她不肯让我帮忙
She won't let me help with anything.
家里她说了算
She runs the house.
她说我只需要
She said I should just...
照顾大主教 其他不用管
take care of the Commander.
上帝会看到你勤劳的付出
God bless your labors.
你知道我以前准备医学院入学考试的
You know I was studying for the MCATs before.
我当时打算当放射科医师
I was gonna be a radiologist.
好的
Okay.
我不是小屁孩
I'm not a fucking child!
那就发挥自己的作用
Then do something about it.
别等着别人过来
And stop waiting for someone
牵你手安慰你
to hold your fucking hand.
我没有
I'm not.
西恩娜 你能帮我熨一下这件外套吗
Sienna, could you unwrinkle this for me, please?
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
不过我现在没时间 先生
Actually, I don't have time right now, sir.
奥芙约瑟夫需要我帮忙
Ofjoseph needs my help.
好吧
All right.
把那些东西全拿到地下室去
All that has to go in the basement.
马上去 感谢上帝
On it. Praise be.
感谢上帝
Praise be.
她今天说话口气怎么这么硬
Oh, she's a bit prickly, isn't she?
没有啊 可能你已经忘了
No. Maybe you've forgotten
坚强的女人是什么样子了 先生
what a strong woman looks like, sir.
贝丝生病了吗
And Beth is sick?
只是紧张
Nerves.
她怕死
Well, she's afraid of dying,
我能理解 不过这对你
I'd imagine. Something that...
好像没大有影响
doesn't appear to trouble you.
我是个有信仰的女人
I am a woman of faith.
我要去法♥院♥那边
I called a Senior Staff meeting
开高层会议
at the chancery.
应该可以把安保人员
It should draw security out of the neighborhood
调走几个小时
for a few hours.
- 太好了 谢谢你 - 不好意思
-Great. Thank you. -Sorry...
你明白
You got that...
- 先生 - 贝丝
- Sir. - Beth!
不好意思
Sorry.
你有什么需要吗 先生
Can I get you something, sir?
我吗 没有
Me? No.
上帝保佑你
God guide your steps.
行于恩典 劳伦斯大主教
Go in grace, Commander Lawrence.
你还好吗
You all right?
东西都准备好了吗
You get everything?
准备好了
Yup.
那就好
Okay then.
操
Fuck.
糟了
Shit.
没事的
It's okay.
跟我来 我得把你带进屋里
Come on. But I have to get you inside.
来
Come on.
进去
Inside.
观察一下屋外 你们在这等着
Check outside. Wait here.
还没到晚上 他们不应该来这儿
They're not supposed to move until dark.
我知道 没事的
I know. It's okay.
这里是"五月天"
Is this it?
是吗
Mayday? Is it?
没错
Yes.
到时间进去了吗
Is it time to go back in?
还没 你没事儿
Not yet. You're fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
国际刑事法♥院♥的检察官们明天想再开一次庭
The ICC prosecutors want to have another session
看看你的证词
tomorrow to go over your written testimony.
好的
All right.
美国情报询问会在下周开始
American intelligence debrief starts next week.
真是个忙碌的女人
Busy woman.
我可以委婉拒绝某个邀请吗
Are there any invitations I can politely decline?
恐怕你得向他们屈服了 沃特福德夫人
I'm afraid you've surrendered that right, Mrs. Waterford.
好吧 我会尽量回答
All right. I will endeavor to answer
他们可能提到的问题
any questions that they might have.
我明白
I know. It's...
这令人感到疲惫
exhausting.
我也许能试试把一些开庭给推掉
I could try to push some of the sessions.
不 没事的
No, it's fine.
我没有放弃我的权利 图洛先生
I didn't surrender my rights, Mr. Tuello.
我只是用它来换我的女儿
I traded them for my daughter.
你说的对
We should...
我有些东西要给你
I do have something for you.
大门通行徽章
A gate badge.
从下周开始 你就有权
Starting next week, you have permission to...
离开这栋楼
leave the facility.
这太令我吃惊了
That's overwhelming.
谢谢你
Thank you.
国际刑事法♥院♥很满意
Well, the ICC is satisfied.
因为你非常配合
You've cooperated completely. With that...
这是他们给你的特权
comes privileges.
我得熟悉一下这里的环境
I'll have to do some exploring.
他们会把禁令都告诉你
They'll talk you through the restrictions.
但你能对这座城市有些许了解
But you can get to know the city a little.
开始思考你想住在哪里
Start thinking about where you might want to live.
出门没有守卫跟着的世界
Out in the world without an escort.
我相信你会找到路的
I'm sure you'll find your way.
好的 把你的脚放上来
Okay. Put your foot up here.
噢哟
Oof.
好吧
All right.
我帮你消一下毒 好吗
I'm gonna clean it off a bit, okay?
如果疼了
You have to tell me
你得告诉我 好吗
if it hurts, though, all right?
那我开始了
Here we go.
哇
Wow.
你很坚强
You're tough.
在树林里走了很久吧 哼
Went a long way in those woods, huh?
从莱克星顿到这里
All the way from Lexington,
你的马大说的
your Martha said?
勇气可嘉
Pretty brave.
把它贴上
There we go.
好的 我觉得这样就可以了
Okay, I think we're done.
感谢你为我做的一切 女士
Bless you for your trouble, Miss.
不客气
You're welcome.
你知道它是什么样的吗
Do you know what it's like?
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表