剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
我是她母亲
I'm her mother.
你太残忍♥了 把她欺骗成这样
You're being cruel. Confusing her like this.
我在欺骗她
I'm confusing her?
把她带回家
Take her home.
她过得怎么样
What's she like?
她很幸福
She's very happy.
她是一个健康的无忧无虑的孩子
She's a healthy, blessed child.
她在茁壮成长
She's thriving.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
她过得很好
She's fine.
她无与伦比
She's amazing.
她喜欢做针线活
She likes to sew,
但是 并非十分擅长
but she's not very good at it.
希望她的努力能有回报
Bless her efforts.
她其实很擅长烹饪
She's actually quite a good cook.
卢克也会烹饪
Luke cooks.
卢克是孩子他爹
Her father.
他们可真是父女俩
He's good at it, too.
她想养一只狗
She wants a dog.
她对狗过敏
She's allergic.
她说她可以打疫苗
She says she'll get the shots.
她肯定会后悔的
She won't stick to it.
是啊
No.
她不喜欢打疫苗
She hates shots.
是啊 可以养一只可卡布犬
Yeah. Maybe, a Goldendoodle.
不知道行不行
I don't know.
不会过敏的那种
Something hypoallergenic.
对呀
Yeah.
大主教可不会喜欢这个点子
The Commander doesn't love the idea,
但是 她还在说服他
but she's working on him.
她可真是个磨人的小妖精
She's very good at that.
是啊
Yeah.
十分感谢你给了她一个温馨的家
I appreciate the home you've made for her.
谢谢你
Thank you.
请就此罢手吧
Please, stop.
你知道结局就是
You know all of this ends
你会奄奄一息地躺在她面前
with you dying on the ground in front of her.
如果你爱她
If you love her,
就必须就此罢手
you have to stop.
感谢上帝
Praised be.
她的眼睛长得像你
She has your eyes.
这真是奇迹
It truly is a miracle.
我可是她的母亲啊
I'm her mother.
让我们单独谈谈 尼克
Leave us, Nick.
她在哪
Where is she?
有点礼貌 在我对你说话的时候看着我
Do me the courtesy of looking at me when I'm talking to you!
她到底在哪
Where is she?
你会害死我们的 你知道嘛
You've killed us all, you realize.
要是他们知道这里发生了什么
When they find out what happened here,
我们都会被吊在墙上
we'll all be on the wall!
他们还会把你五马分尸
And they will tear you apart!
她很安全 塞丽娜
She's safe, Serena.
赛丽娜 我向你保证她很安全
Serena, I promise you, she is safe.
你告诉我她在哪里
I'll know she's safe
我会自己确认
when you tell me where she is.
她在哪里
Where is she?
我在救你啊
I'm trying to save your life.
你把她给奥夫约瑟夫了吗
Did you give her to Ofjoseph?
我做了对她来说最好的选择 塞丽娜
I did what was best for her, Serena.
你把我的孩子给奥芙约瑟夫了吗
Did you give my baby to Ofjoseph?
你想让她过上更好的生活
You wanted a better life for her,
这是一位母亲应该为自己孩子做的
and that is what a mother does for her child.
你把她给了一个杀人犯
You gave her to a murderer!
你杀了我的宝贝
You killed my baby!
是你杀了我的宝贝
You've killed my baby!
你怎么能把她从我的身边夺走
How could you take her away from me?
因为我还有另一个女儿
'Cause I have another daughter!
你们在树林里追我们
You chased us in the woods,
放狗追我们
and you hunted us down with dogs.
你们把她从我身边夺走的时候
And when you pulled her away,
她声嘶力竭地叫
she screamed!
我的孩子为了自己妈妈尖叫
My baby screamed for her mother!
你知道这是什么滋味了吧
And I hope this feels like that!
一切都过去了
It's okay.
塞丽娜
Serena,
听我说
listen to me.
她不会出事的
She's going to be okay.
她会活得无拘无束
She's going to be free.
外面那么冷
It was so cold outside.
你就这么丢下她
You left her in the cold.
你应该保护她的
You were supposed to protect her.
我知道
I know.
上帝会保护她的
God will protect her.
一定要有信心
Have faith.
尼克
Nick.
把她带回自己的房♥间
Take her to her room.
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
你知道今晚多少人为了救你豁出命去
Do you know how many people risked their lives tonight to get you out?
天哪 琼
Jesus, June.
你真♥他♥妈♥的自私
You're so fucking selfish!
不会再有下次机会了 你知道吧
There won't be another chance, do you know that?
你再也出不去了
You're never getting out.
你就烂死在这里吧
You're gonna fucking die here.
我知道
I know that.
你认为我他妈不知道嘛
Don't you think I fucking know that?
醒醒 妮可
Come on, Nichole.
别这样
No. No.
醒醒
Come on.
妮可
Nichole?
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
你们没事吧
You guys okay?
不 不
No, no!
不要 不要
No. No, no, no.
没事 你安全了
It's all right. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
It's all right. It's all right.
女士
Ma'am.
如果返回祖国
If you return to your home country,
你是否会因身为女性而被指控
would you be persecuted based on being a woman,
并且会受到人身伤害
and would you be subject to the danger of torture,
或者面临生命危险
or risk to your life?
如你需要保护
As a person in need of protection,
你是否希望寻求加拿大的庇护
do you wish to seek asylum in the country of Canada?
是的
Yes!
我们希望如此
We do.
好的
All right.
这里是SQA13
This is SQA13.
请派一辆有儿科设备的救护车到我的位置
I need an ambulance with pediatric at my location.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我要让它保持干净
I need to keep it clean.
很快就会愈合的
It'll heal quickly,
我肯定
I'm sure.
我要去办公室了
I'm heading to the office.
你一个人没问题吧
Will you be all right?
没事
Yes.
他们让汉森负责妮可的绑♥架♥案
They've put Hansen in charge of Nichole's kidnapping.
你跟他详细说说案发经过吧
You'll tell him what happened.
奥芙约瑟夫攻击了丽迪亚嬷嬷
Ofjoseph attacked Aunt Lydia,
带走妮可之后逃跑了
and took Nichole and ran.
你和奥芙瑞德尽力阻止她 履行了母亲的职责
You and Offred tried to stop her, as any mother would.
只有这样你才不会被吊死
It's the only way to keep you off the wall.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表