剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
Is it... Is it World War III?
你知道吗
Do you understand that it's easier
陷入冲突比
to get into a conflict
走出冲突容易
than it is to get out of one?
你知道什么是
Do you understand the concept
意料外的后...
of unintended consequ...
不 你不能封锁边界
No, you cannot close the border.
对贸易的影响
The effect that it will have on trade?
你有想过吗
Have you thought about that?
这种做法♥会♥掐死我们
It will strangle us.
不 你知道怎么说 你告诉他们
No, you know how to speak, you tell 'em.
蠢货
Idiot.
我该在你脖子上挂个铃铛
I should put a bell around your neck.
遇到麻烦了吗
Trouble?
不过是一群吹牛皮的人
Just a bunch of blowhards
不经思考准备行动
with itchy trigger fingers.
他们可能会封锁边界
They may close the border.
将我们的离开日期提前
Move up our departure date.
那样不行 大主教
It doesn't work like that, sir.
想办法让那可行
Yeah, well, make it work.
飞机是每周一班
The plane is on a weekly schedule.
看起来得合法
It has to look legit.
好 我们... 我们就动弹不得了吗
Okay. We're... We're stuck?
不 你需要说服他们开放边界
No, you need to convince them to keep the border open.
亲爱的
Sweetheart?
你去哪里
Where are you going?
去萨兰格家
The Salengers' house.
那里有个可爱的小男孩大卫
There's that sweet little boy David.
我们可以把他弄出来
We can get him out.
劳伦斯太太
Mrs. Lawrence.
没关系的
It's okay.
你不用那么做 好吗
You don't have to do that, okay?
因为我们会处理那些
'Cause we're taking care of all of that.
但还有个
But there's that
住在街边的金发女孩
blonde girl that lives down the street?
- 我可以告诉她父母 - 不
- I can tell her parents. - No.
他们不知道...
They have no idea...
你不要告诉她的父母 跟我来
You're not gonna tell her parents. Come with me.
汉娜 汉娜怎么办
Hannah! What about Hannah?
麦肯齐夫妇已经搬了
The Mackenzies have moved,
我不知道她在哪里
and I don't know where she is!
但那个孩子 其他孩子怎么办
But the children! What about the other children?
我们去学校
Let's go back to that school...
不要闹了 不要闹了
Stop it! Stop it!
注意点你在和谁讲话
Watch who you're talking to.
住嘴 不 你该闭上你的嘴
Stop! No, you should've kept your mouth shut!
你什么都不能说
You cannot say anything!
明白吗 你不能
Do you understand? You cannot!
明白吗
Do you understand?
够了
Enough!
够了
Enough.
不 约瑟夫 她说的对 我...
No, Joseph, she's right. I...
我当时失去理智了
I wasn't thinking.
好
Okay.
我懂的
I know.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
好了
Okay.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
亲爱的 等我们离开这里
Sweetheart, all you need to do...
你需要做的就只有
is to think about our life
考虑我们的生活
when we are out of this place.
- 我们的生活 - 是的 亲爱的
- Our life? - Yes, my love.
我们会把这一切抛在脑后
We'll leave all this behind.
这一切
All of it.
我们真的可以做到么
Can we really do that?
休息一会儿吧 亲爱的
Get some rest, my love.
你给她下了毒
You poisoned her.
为了这场政♥治♥表演
Exploited her obsession with that baby for this...
利用了她对那孩子的迷恋
political theater.
沃特福德大主教
Commander Waterford,
您的妻子太聪明了 没法操控
your wife is too smart to be manipulated.
您比谁都更了解她
You know her better than anyone.
把这当做机会吧
Consider this an opportunity.
一个休息放松的机会
For rest and relaxation?
一个解释的机会
A chance to explain.
全世界
The whole world...
都急切地想听
is eager to hear
在你这个地位的人怎么说
from a man of your stature.
帮我们了解基列国吧
Help us understand Gilead.
我也同样不会被♥操♥纵
Manipulation won't work for me either.
随你便
Fair enough.
有人 呃
Someone's uh...
想见你
asked for a meeting.
卢克·班克
Luke Bankole.
当然 保安会留在这里
The guard will stay, of course.
他现在来了
He's here now?
他来跟你谈谈
For a discussion.
是你叫他来的
It's your call.
带他进来
Bring him in.
班克先生
Mr. Bankole.
沃特福德大主教
Commander Waterford.
你们慢慢聊 我不打扰了
I'll leave you both to it.
请坐
Please.
喝点什么吗
Can I offer you something?
咖啡 茶
Coffee? Tea?
波旁酒
Bourbon?
他们很亲切的
They've been very accommodating.
是啊 看得出来
Yeah, I can see that.
看来你做了不少功课
You've been busy.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you've done.
你做过的事都在这里面
It's all in here.
我们在同样的环境中长大
We grew up the same.
你知道的 好的家庭
You know, good family.
上等教育
First-class education.
是有信仰的人
A man of faith.
而你却摧毁生命
Yet you destroy lives.
我拯救了生命
I've saved lives...
班克先生
Mr. Bankole.
在我们的价值观被腐蚀
What did you do
在生育率暴跌时
when our values eroded?
你做了什么
When the birth rate was plummeting?
嗯
Hmm?
袖手旁观
Stood by
任由其发展
and let it happen.
也许吧
Maybe.
而你 知道你妻子背叛了你
But you're gonna rot in this jail,
只能在这监狱里直至腐烂
knowing that your wife betrayed you.
你的妻子又怎么样了呢
What about your wife?
这么多年
All those years,
都浪费了
wasted.
祈祷着她能回到你身边
Praying she'll come back to you.
她会回到我身边的
She will come back to me.
也许吧
Maybe.
但你认识的那个琼·奥斯本
But the June Osborn you knew...
早已不存在了
doesn't exist anymore.
基列国改变了她
Gilead's changed her.
我改变了她
I've changed her.
我不会罢休的
I'm not done!
我跟你没完
I'm not done!
劳伦斯夫人
Mrs. Lawrence?
劳伦斯夫人
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表