剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
他全家都搬到加利福尼亚去了
His family was transferred to California.
他妈妈看起来人超级好
His mom seems super nice.
他住在海边吗
He lives on the beach?
是的
Yeah.
他住在海边
He lives on the beach.
我知道昨晚很不容易
I know last night was difficult.
谢谢你那么坚强
Thank you for your resilience.
我们必须形成统一战线
Well, we have to be a united front.
当然
Always.
弗瑞德 你为基列国做了那么多
Fred, you've done so much for Gilead.
我都知道
And I see that.
但是你开始分心了
But you're getting distracted.
几个月来
It's been months,
把妮可带回来的机会渺茫
and we're no closer to Nichole.
我保证她可以正常生活
I'm assuring a life for her.
你以你的前途为准
You're prioritizing yourself.
现在 够了
And that's enough now.
赛丽娜
Serena...
我认为基列国的渠道
I thought that the Gilead channels
是唯一可以找回妮可的办法
were the only way to get to Nichole,
但他们不是
but they're not.
我在加拿大认识了一个可以帮助我们的人
I met someone in Canada who can help us.
一个美国人
An American.
你只需要配合
You just have to offer your cooperation.
我照你说的做了
I did what you asked.
主妇们送来的吗
The Marthas?
小蛋糕代表同意
Muffins mean yes.
我散布了消息
I spread the word.
问有没有人愿意
I asked if anyone would
把孩子送出去
help get children out.
我以为她们会不同意
I thought they'd all say no.
我们要找艘大点的船了
We're gonna need a bigger boat.
如果你
有需要的话
高更是法国后印象派画家 TASCHEN是德国的一家艺术书籍出版社
美国马萨诸塞州城市
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表