剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
当然
Of course.
我们去取下大衣
Let us get your coat.
发生了什么
What's going on?
我们建议继续进行讨论
We're recommending discussions continue.
讨论什么
Discussions about what?
什么
Hmm?
讨论让她再回来吗
About bringing her back here?
让她再回到这个地方吗
About bringing her back to this place?
现在还不确定
Nothing has been decided.
但确实如此
But yes.
尼克怎么办
What about Nick?
我们不会跟布莱恩先生
We won't be able to do business
做交易
with Mr. Blaine.
你承诺过的
You made a deal!
我认为你不了解布莱恩先生是谁
I don't think you know who Mr. Blaine is.
或者说曾经是谁
Or who he was.
我们的调查表明他不可信
Our research indicates he is not to be trusted.
不 这一定
No, there's been...
这一定有什么误会
There's some kind of mistake.
我会跟他谈
I will talk to him.
他离开芝加哥了
He's left for Chicago.
某些人是不适合做交易的
Some people are not to be dealt with.
现在
Now.
下午的祈祷仪式
Will we see you
您来吗
at this afternoon's prayers?
欢迎您来
You're more than welcome
观看录像带
to watch the taping.
不了
Ah, no.
感谢您的邀请
Thank you for the invitation.
但我确定能看到成品的
But I'm sure I'll see the finished product.
谢谢
Thank you.
尼克在做司机之前
What did Nick do?
还做过什么
Before he was a driver?
他为基列国服务
He served Gilead.
怎样为基列国服务
How did he serve Gilead?
告诉我
Tell me.
他是圣♥战♥中的军人
He was a soldier in the crusade.
没有他我们就活不下来
We wouldn't be here without him.
这些时间你们一直在一起
All this time you spent together
但他却从没提过这些事
and he never mentioned anything.
差不多该走了
Almost time to go.
让我看看你
Ah. Let's take a look at you.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我只是累了 丽迪亚嬷嬷
I'm just tired, Aunt Lydia.
还有一件事
One more thing.
我能问你
Can I ask you...
我能问你个问题吗 丽迪亚嬷嬷
Can I ask you a question, Aunt Lydia?
什么问题
What is it?
你想让我们都闭口不言吗
Do you want us all to be silenced?
不
No.
我不想
No, I don't.
这次行程
This trip...
让人很疲惫 不是吗
has been tiring, hasn't it?
是的
Yes.
回家
It'll be good to...
很好
be home.
会的
It will.
当我感到疲惫时
When I get tired...
我仍然
I still
试着想
try to think
在基♥督♥世界里
of the good I can do
我做的很好
in God's world.
如果我能帮助
If I can help
哪怕只有一个人
just one person,
一个灵魂
one soul,
就够了
that's enough.
我想到了你 亲爱的
I think of you, dear.
我不想...
I don't...
你能帮帮我吗
Can you help me?
我们走
Let's go.
这很好
That's nice.
很安静
The silence.
你可以报答我
You could return the favor.
我们还是停下来吧
You know, let's just stop.
请
Please.
这一切很快就会了结
This is all gonna be over soon.
你会回家
You're gonna get to go back home,
而我们留在这里
and we're gonna stay here.
你我终将
And you and I will finally
摆脱彼此
be free of one another.
你永远摆脱不了我
You will never be free of me.
永远摆脱不了
You will never be free of me
直到我的两个孩子都安全了
until both of my children are safe.
这是我一直为妮可祈祷的
That is my constant prayer for Nichole.
我曾相信你
I trusted you.
会尽可能让她过上好的生活
To let her have the best life possible.
去做正确的事
To do the right thing.
而我曾相信你会留在她身边
And I trusted you to stay with her.
我给了她妮可这个名字
I gave her the name of Nichole.
我这么做是为了纪念你把她救出来
I did that to honor you for getting her out.
你不能让她走
You will not let her go!
那是因为我爱她
Because I love her!
这不是爱
This isn't love.
你根本不会爱人
You can't love!
你不知道怎样爱人
You don't know how!
赛丽娜 你创建了这整个世界
Serena, you built this whole world
只是为了能得到某个人
just so that you can have someone.
但这没有用
But it didn't work.
你很渺小
You're small.
你很残忍♥
You're cruel.
你内心空虚无比
And you're empty.
你将永远如此
You will always be...
空虚
empty.
我们见面的那天
I should have put a ring in your mouth
我该把你的嘴堵上的
the day that we met.
我有机会的时候
I should have let you burn
就应该让你被烧死
when I had the chance.
看看这些
Look at this.
准备好了吗
Ready?
上帝
Lord above,
我们祈求你
we beseech you,
倾听我们的祷告
hear our prayer.
倾听
Hear...
我们的祷告
our prayer.
孩子是上帝的遗产
Children are a heritage from the Lord.
后代
Offspring,
是上帝的奖赏
a reward from him.
你们年轻时所生的孩子
Like arrows in the hands of a warrior,
就像战士手中的剑
are children born in one's youth.
幸福就是
Blessed
子孙满堂 享受天伦之乐
is the man whose quiver is full of them.
他们与敌人相争时
They will not be put to shame
将不会受辱
when they contend with their enemies.
愿主倾听我们的祷告
Hear our prayer.
BGM: Everyday - Buddy Holly
#每一天 越来越近#
Everyday it's a-getting closer
#比坐过山车还要快#
Going faster than a rollor coaster
#你的爱最终会来到我身边#
Love like yours will surly come my way
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表