剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
It's okay.
说吧
Go ahead.
56号♥
Five-six.
就这样 接着说
Here you go. Go ahead.
一切安全 警报解除
All clear. False alarm.
收到 56号♥
Roger, five-six.
好
Good.
很好
Good.
非常感谢
Thank you.
天呐
God.
好了各位 我们要做好万全的准备
Okay. We need to be ready for anything, guys!
好了 让我们把担架都抬出去
All right. Let's get those stretchers out.
嘿
Hey!
你认为还需要加点人手吗 再来些志愿者
Uh, you think I need to call for more? More volunteers?
不用了 他们自己会来的 我们在给他们安排工作
No, they're coming in on their own. We're putting 'em to work.
好的 好的
All right. All right.
腾出些空地 各位
Need some space, guys. Come on.
- 嘿 - 嗨
- Hi. - Oh, hey.
我们又找到了些医生
We've got a few more doctors.
好的 太棒了 等他们到了之后
Okay, great. Um, when they get here,
先把他们送到那边
you're going to send them that way.
医疗团队都在东北角等候
Medical's in the northeast corner.
好的
Okay.
原地待命
Stand by.
我的天哪
My God.
我是莫伊拉
My name is Moira.
我是来帮助你们的
I'm here to help you.
小姐
Miss?
在这里我可以随心所欲的穿衣服吗
This is the place where I can wear what I want?
是的 当然可以
Yes, it is.
来吧
Come on.
带你们离开这儿
Let's get you out of here.
嘿 到这来
Hey. Come on.
去那边找那位女士
Just go and find the lady over there.
现在安全了 下来吧
It's all right. Come on down.
他们会给你盖几层毛毯
They're gonna help you out with some blankets.
过来吧
Come on down.
先暖和一下
Let's keep you warm.
你一定很冷
You've gotta be cold.
来
Here.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
- 我叫 - 丽贝卡
- I... - Rebecca?
- 丽贝卡 - 你认识他吗
- Rebecca? - Do you know him?
爸爸
Daddy!
快过来吧 汉娜
Come on, Hannah.
请问你叫什么名字
Can I ask your name?
- 阿米莉亚 - 阿米莉亚 谢谢
- Amelia. - Amelia. Thank you.
是的 你没事了 没事了
Yeah, you got it. You got it.
你能抱一下吗
Can you take that?
我 我能报一下宝宝吗
Can I... Can I take the baby?
可以
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
先暖和一下
Let's get you warm.
丽塔
Rita!
艾米丽
Emily.
奥芙格伦
Ofglen.
哦 感谢上帝
Oh, praise be.
没事了
It's okay.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hi. - Hi.
卢克
Luke!
- 卢克 - 是的
- Luke. - Yeah.
你是卢克
You're Luke.
见到你太高兴了
It's really good to meet you.
她做到了
She did this.
琼
June.
你的琼
Your June.
她 她真的做到了
She... she did this.
她做到了
She did...
她一切都做到了
She did everything.
希望她一切安好
It's... I hope everything's okay.
嘿 看这 你认为怎么样
Hey, look. What do you think?
你喜欢吗
You like it?
多好玩啊 爸爸会加入我们吗
Is that funny? Will Daddy join us?
来啊 来啊 爸爸
- Come on. - Come on, Dad!
爸爸正忙着看书
Daddy's busy on his book.
- 他的书 - 好多字啊
- His book? - Lots of words
来抱抱
Yeah! Come here.
抓到了 抓到了
Get it, get it, get it. Ah!
我要抓住你啦
I'm gonna get you!
天哪 你怎么这么快
Gotcha! You're fast!
- 喔 - 哇
- Ooh! - Wow!
干的漂亮
Good job!
抓住他了
Got him!
不用担心了 好吗
Don't worry, okay?
主说
And the Lord said,
我见过百姓身陷囹圄
I have seen my people in bondage,
也曾听见过他们哭泣
and I have heard their cry.
更知晓他们的悲伤
I know their sorrows.
如今我要从恶人的手中
And I am come to deliver them
解救他们
from the hand of evil men,
并带领他们
and to lead my people
脱离苦海
out of that sorrowful place
去往美丽富饶之地
to a land flowing with milk and honey.
她下肢残疾 癫痫
She's got paraplegia, epilepsy.
还对糖过敏
And she's allergic to sugar.
你能确认下她的病史吗
Have you been able to confirm the medical history?
- 哪部分 - 所有
- Which part? - Any of it.
我是密苏里州社会服务儿童部的工作人员
I'm with Children's Division of Missouri Social Services.
张嘴
Open!
我太难了
I'm so trapped.
我还不能告诉任何人
And I can't tell anyone.
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
你隐瞒了什么
What are you hiding from me?
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表