剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
带着虔诚的信仰
in the practice of faith
守上帝的诫命
and to keep God's commandments
爱上帝和你的邻居
by loving God and your neighbors?
我们愿意
We do.
你是否已经做好准备 帮助这孩子的父母
And are you ready to help the parents of this child
履行基♥督♥教父母的责任
in their duties as Christian parents?
我愿意
I do.
我是说准备好了
Oh, I mean yes.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你们能否发誓会为这些父母祈祷
And do you vow to pray for and encourage these parents
鼓励他们心怀对上帝的敬畏
to raise their children
养育好自己的孩子
in the fear of the Lord?
我们发誓
We do.
你是否保证会鼓励这些孩子
And do you promise to encourage these children
接受上帝的指引
to receive His guidance and instruction?
我们保证
We do.
我现在
I baptize you
以圣父
in the name of the Father,
圣子
and of the Son,
和圣灵的名义给你洗礼
and of the Holy Spirit.
抱好了
There you go.
- 你做到了 - 她做得很好
- You did it! - She did good.
非常好
So good.
毕竟她是我的圣女啊 所以
I mean, she is my goddaughter, so...
对
Yes.
今天
Today,
我们感恩上帝赐予我们这些美丽的孩子
we are grateful to God for these beautiful children.
但我们永远不能忘记
But we must never forget
那些被恶人从我们身边偷走的孩子
the innocent child that was stolen from us.
基列国的一个女儿
A Daughter of Gilead,
被恶魔带走了
taken by evil.
被一个不知悔改的罪人带走了
By an unrepentant sinner.
让我们为那个上帝赐予的孩子祷告
Let us hold that blessed child in our prayers.
望主能够保佑她
And may the Lord protect her
保她平安
and keep her safe.
阿门
Amen.
- 阿门 - 阿门
- Amen. - CONGREGATION: Amen.
乘二号♥线的乘客请注意
PA ANNOUNCER: Attention customers on Line Two,
我们在圣乔治站和百乐汇站
we are currently experiencing longer than normal delays
预计停留时间比平时稍长一些
between St. George and Broadview Station.
太抱歉了 我没找到停车的地方
I'm so sorry. I couldn't find a space.
没关系
It's okay.
你有啥想说的吗
You have something to say?
我就是想知道你有啥感受 丽迪亚嬷嬷
Just wondering how you were feeling, Aunt Lydia.
一整天啊
Long day.
时间也太长了
Wouldn't want you to overdo it.
你今天最好管好你自己
You best be concerned with yourself today.
大主教和普特南先生
The Commander and Mrs. Putnam
简直太慷慨大方了
have been exceedingly generous
邀请你们所有人去招待会
to invite you all to the reception.
我等不及去见她了
I can't wait to see her.
奥芙霍华德
Ofhoward,
我希望你是个
I expect you to be what?
乖乖女
A good girl.
让我以你为荣哦
Make me proud.
我自己能行 谢谢
I can manage, thank you.
真高兴你能来这
I'm so glad you're here.
我想你一定饿了吧
I hope that you're hungry.
喔 感谢上帝
Oh, praise be.
美好的一天
Blessed day.
美好的一天
Blessed day.
欢迎光临
Please, come in.
这些使女能来这真是莫大的荣幸 普特南太太
Such an honor for these girls to be here, Mrs. Putnam.
感谢上帝 赞美神的仆人
Praise be to Him and those who serve Him.
感谢上帝
AUNT LYDIA: Praise be.
感谢上帝
Praise be.
我永远忘不了你为安吉拉所做的一切
I'll never forget what you did for Angela.
她在这里
She wouldn't be here
多亏了你那天你在桥上
if you hadn't been on that bridge that day.
祝福你和你的家人 普特南太太
Blessings on you and your family, Mrs. Putnam.
祝福你
Bless you.
也祝福你
Bless you, too.
请随意些 别拘束
Please make yourselves comfortable.
好的
Ah.
对了
Oh.
这边请
In there.
好好
AUNT LYDIA: Oh!
没问题
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
使女不该在这
Handmaids shouldn't be here.
我们不该这样
It's not how it works.
放松点 随便吃点啥
Lighten up. Go eat something.
我错过啥了吗
Have I missed anything?
没啥 和平时一样
Just the usual.
吉露果子冻 猜字谜游戏
Jell-O shots. Charades.
轻音乐
Little karaoke.
我没在献礼上看到你
I didn't see you at the Dedication.
我讨厌分散精力
I'd hate to be a distraction.
他们可能会吓你一跳 你知道的
They might surprise you, you know.
他们尊重你
They respect you.
他们曾几何时对你十分期待
They looked to you once before...
期待你领导他们
to lead them.
他们中一半弃我而去
Half of them walked out on me.
那不还一半人呢
Half of them didn't.
你后悔吗
Do you regret it?
没离开这里
Not leaving here?
不会因为没带着汉娜
Not without Hannah.
至少我在就还有希望
At least there's still hope if I'm here.
我还有可能再见到她
I may get to see her again.
我对妮可说不出这种话来
I can't say the same for Nichole.
赛丽娜
Serena.
弗瑞德
Fred.
我
I'm...
很高兴能来
glad you decided to come.
为了娜欧米
For Naomi.
好吧 额
Yes, well...
知道你在这她会很开心的
She'll be happy you're here.
奥芙约瑟夫 美好的一天
Ofjoseph. Blessed day.
美好的一天 沃特福德大主教
Blessed day, Commander Waterford.
我们走吧
Shall we?
赛丽娜
Serena.
很感谢你大驾光临
Thank you so much for coming.
我怎么会错过呢
I wouldn't miss it.
你确定必吃点啥吗
Sure you're not hungry?
我做了意面沙拉
I made pasta salad.
- 一会儿再说吧 - 你想
- Maybe later. - SYLVIA: Do you want?
那个 我搞到了
Oh, and I got that...
你喜欢的那个 味道很奇怪的早餐茶
that weird tea you like for breakfast.
就是有股土味的那个
The one that tastes like dirt.
希尔 我可以在旅馆吃早饭
Syl, I could get breakfast at the hotel.
我不想让你感觉很尴尬
I don't want to make things awkward for you.
已经很尴尬了
It is awkward.
不过 谁在乎呢
But who cares?
他什么时候 放学呢
What time does he, uh... get dropped off?
快了
Soon.
你知道的 他恳求今天不去上学 待在家里
You know, he begged to stay home from school today,
但是 我觉得你需要一点时间
but I figured you might need a minute
适应
to catch your breath.
我告诉了柯里夫人 她知道你会来
But I prepped Ms. Currie, she knows you're coming.
柯里夫人
Ms. Currie?
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表