剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
《侍女的故事》前情提要
Previously on The Handmaid's Tale...
卢克 我有话要对你说
Luke, there are some things that I need to tell you.
我想让你知道 妮可是爱情的产物
I need you to know that Nichole was born out of love.
她不能与宝宝有接触
She has no contact with the baby.
要在自己的房♥间里泵奶
And she pumps in her room.
我决不会让你在这里成长
I will not let you grow up in this place.
我会带你离开这里
I'm gonna get you out of here.
怎么回事
What is happening?
我惹了大♥麻♥烦
I'm getting myself in deep shit.
你要逃出基列国了
You're getting out of Gilead.
叫她妮可
Call her Nichole.
琼
June!
你认识麦肯锡大主教吗
Do you know Commander Mackenzie?
他有个女儿
He has a daughter.
叫阿格尼丝
Her name is Agnes.
我不能丢下她一个人离开
I can't leave without her.
你把我的孩子交给奥芙约瑟夫了吗
Did you give my baby to Ofjoseph?
她很安全 塞丽娜
She's safe, Serena.
-你是卢克吗 -是的
‐ Are you Luke? ‐ Yeah.
你妻子救了我的命
Your wife saved my life.
我们以和平的态度向加拿大政♥府♥提出请求
We make this request to the Canadian government.
我们心爱的小女儿被绑♥架♥了
Our baby daughter was kidnapped.
妮可属于基列国
Nichole belongs in Gilead.
所以你现在是大主教
So you're a Commander now.
你可以去找汉娜 你可以带我走
You can go get Hannah. You can get me out.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我要被调走了 去前方
I'm getting deployed. To the Front.
芝加哥
Chicago.
我想我比你更关心你女儿
I think I care more about your daughter than you do.
我在为她扩充人类
I'm replenishing the human race for her.
-你在做什么 -我在努力做她母亲
‐ What are you doing? ‐ I am trying to be her mother!
她有母亲
She has a mother.
换我就绝不会给你安排新的派驻家庭
I would never have put you in a new posting!
你在麦肯锡家闹了那么一出
After what you pulled at the Mackenzies',
你该被吊死在墙上
you should be on the wall.
咱俩终于可以摆脱彼此了
You and I will finally be free of one another.
在我的两个孩子平安无事之前你永远都无法摆脱我
You will never be free of me until both of my children are safe.
我们可以在一小时内把你送上去火奴鲁鲁的飞机
We could have you on a plane to Honolulu in an hour.
你永远都不用再回到基列国了
You'd never have to go back to Gilead again.
想象一下吧
Now, think of it.
你自己的孩子 还有自♥由♥
A baby of your own. And freedom.
我在加拿大认识了一个能帮我们的人
I met someone in Canada who can help us.
你只需要提供配合
You just have to offer your cooperation.
沃特福德大主教
Commander Waterford,
你已经进入加拿大境内
you have now crossed into Canada.
现以残忍♥且非人的对待
You have been charged with cruel and inhuman treatment,
绑♥架♥ 奴役与强♥奸♥罪起诉你
kidnapping, slavery and rape.
-你做了什么 -我想和我女儿在一起
‐ What have you done? ‐ I want to be with my daughter.
一直以来都是以你为中心
It's always been about you.
我有一些信息要汇报
I have some information to report.
我妻子犯下的重罪
Serious crimes committed by my wife.
根据国际刑事法♥院♥
Under warrant from the ICC
以及美♥利♥坚♥合众国政♥府♥批准
and the the government of the United States of America,
我要逮捕你
I'm placing you under arrest.
开心点 弗雷德和塞丽娜完蛋了
Cheer up. Fred and Serena are toast,
而你却逃脱了谋杀罪
and you just got away with murder.
我帮你找辆卡车 你把我妻子安全送出去
I'll get you a truck. You get my wife out safely.
你也可以逃走
You can get out, too.
你只要给他们带点有价值的东西 孩子
You just have to bring them something valuable. Kids.
我要把他们救出去
I'm gonna get them out.
他们都应该获得自♥由♥
They all deserve to be free.
就是这里吗 五月天
Is this it? Mayday?
是的
Yes.
他们会来找我们的
They'll be coming for us.
把他们送上飞机
Get them on the plane.
别这样
Don't do this.
做好一切准备
We need to be ready for anything, guys!
天啊
My God.
主说
And the Lord said,
"我看见子民缠着绷带
"I have seen my people in bondage,
我听见他们啜泣
and I have heard their cry.
我是来带领我的子民
And I am come to lead my people
离开这忧伤之地"
out of that sorrowful place."
我知道 我知道 没事的
I know. I know. It's okay.
好 拿着那个
Okay. Take that.
对 抓住这
Yeah. Grab there.
-珍妮 -按住了
‐ Janine? ‐ Hold onto that.
-我在呢 -我们得继续走
- I'm right here. - We have to keep moving.
我知道 我知道 琼
I know. I know. June.
对不起
Sorry!
我们走着呢 走着呢
We are moving. We are moving.
我们已经联♥系♥上女佣组织了
We've already hooked up with the Martha network.
他们有一个不错的卫士
They've got a cool Guardian.
如果我们能找到他
If we can get to him,
-他能带我们离开这座城市 -一定要
‐ he can get us out of the city. ‐ We have to.
他们正在找安全屋
Okay? They're looking for a safehouse.
好 听我说 我们得去西部
Okay. Listen to me. We have to go West.
五月天在西部
Mayday is West.
会的 但是现在你失血过多
And we will. But right now you're losing a lot of blood.
我们得止住血保住你的命
And we have to stop it so you don't die. Okay?
-好 -好的
‐ Okay. ‐ Okay.
准备好了吗
Okay. You ready?
-不不不 -好了
‐ No. No. No. ‐ Okay.
没关系的 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
好
Okay.
好了吗 按住腿
Ready? Legs.
好
Okay.
非常抱歉
Okay. I'm so sorry.
看着不错 看着不错
Looks good. Looks good.
把发动机的火熄了
Why don't you turn the engine off?
没事的
You be good.
你们安全了 感恩离去
You're good. Go in grace.
美好的一天
Blessed day.
你看起来很疲惫 塞丽娜
You look tired, Serena.
早上好
Good morning.
这里不能吸烟 沃特福德太太
I'm afraid there's no smoking in here, Mrs. Waterford.
你现在要控告我吸烟吗
Are you gonna charge me with smoking now?
先生们 你们都走错地方了
Well, gentlemen, I think that you're both in the wrong place.
我要在这见我的律师
I have a meeting here with my lawyer.
见面改期了
That meeting is being rescheduled.
大主教 您今天下午的听证会
Commander, your hearing this afternoon
也要延期举♥行♥了
will also need to be pushed, I'm afraid.
我的权利这就已经受到限制了
So, my rights are being curtailed already?
我们很感谢二位的耐心
We appreciate your patience.
你们好像并没给我和我太太更多选择
I don't believe you've given my wife and I much choice.
少替我说话
Don't speak for me!
抱歉了
Apologies...
-沃特福德太太 -总之
‐ ...Mrs. Waterford. ‐ In any case,
如果还要推迟 我会尽量通知二位
I will try to let you know if there are any additional delays.
为什么还要推迟
And why would there be any more delays...
马克
...Mark?
反正再有几小时消息也会传进来
Well, the news will break in the next few hours,
可能还会更快 毕竟有推特
in any case. Sooner, probably, with Twitter.
大主教 沃特福德太太 今早
Commander, Mrs. Waterford, this morning,
一架飞机离开基列国 降落于皮尔逊国际机场
a plane left Gilead and landed at Pearson.
机上有九名女佣
There were nine Marthas onboard.
都是叛教者
Apostates.
基列国没了她们更好 那是当然
Gilead is well rid of them, I'm sure.
机上还有86个孩子
There were also 86 children.
等等 你是说86个孩子吗
I'm sorry, did you say 86 children?
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表