剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
在布鲁克莱恩
In Brookline.
本周第四次墙上吊死人 我刚从那里回来
I just came from my fourth hanging this week.
你认为会有所改观吗
Do you think it's gonna get better?
去门那里
Go to the gate.
警卫帕克 是我的朋友
Guardian Parker, he's a friend.
今天他在那里
He's there today.
他会帮你
He'll help you.
谢谢你的耐心等待
Thank you for your patience.
还有几个细节要过一遍
Just a few more details to go over.
这和保护那个婴儿有什么关系
What does all this have to do with protecting the baby?
基列国向我们提供了
Gilead has provided us with an account
马莱克博士的犯罪活动记录
of Dr. Malek's criminal activity.
犯罪
Criminal?
从他们的角度看
In their opinion,
是
yes.
去年秋天
Last autumn,
听说你偷了一辆政♥府♥的车子
I understand you stole a government vehicle?
是
Yes.
他们说你不顾一切地开车
They say you drove recklessly,
撞倒一名警卫
and intentionally struck a guard.
是
Yes.
你从他身上碾过去了吗
You ran him over?
是
Yes.
在你潜逃的那个晚上
On the night of your escape,
你捅了你的监管者吗
did you stab your supervisor?
丽迪亚嬷嬷吗
Aunt Lydia?
是
Yes.
你从背后捅了她一刀吗
And you stabbed her in the back?
是
Yes.
然后你把她推下了楼梯
And then you threw her down a staircase?
你知不知道那个巫婆对她做了什么
Don't you know what that monster did to her?
- 我知道 - 希尔 求你别说了
- I do. - Syl, please...
我知道
I do.
而且我一点也不想问这些问题
And I don't enjoy asking these questions.
相信我
Believe me.
马莱克博士
Dr. Malek,
除此之外你有采取过任何
did you take any other actions
基列国会视为犯罪的行动吗
that Gilead would see as criminal?
可能有吧
Probably.
你知道我根本不在乎你在那里做了什么 对吗
You know I don't care what you did there, right?
你没有必要独自承受这些
You don't have to deal with this on your own.
我没事
I'm fine.
我知道你还没有正式看♥房♥♥子
I know you're not officially looking,
但
but...
我想你们可以在华盛顿安家
I think you both could make a home here in D.C.
我甚至不知道我的家在哪儿
I'm not even sure where my home is anymore.
我带你看件东西
Let me show you something.
这是剩下的为数不多的
This is one of the few,
尚未修复的房♥子之一
unrestored houses left.
正在等合适的主人
Just waiting for the right owners.
啊
Ah.
我们可以把这些东西都拆下来
We can take all this stuff down.
光线很好
The light is beautiful.
之前是谁住在这里
Who lived here before?
我想是浸礼宗教♥徒♥吧
I think they were Baptists?
主卧就在隔壁
The master's next door.
所以你可以听见任何动静
So you can hear everything.
其他房♥间里已经有双层床了
And the other rooms already have bunk beds so,
所以等孩子们长大些
when the kids are older...
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
我们去看看主卧吧
Let's go look at the master.
弗瑞德
Fred!
乔治
George!
刚刚得到消息
Just got word.
加拿大愿意协商一个通用引渡条约
Canada's willing to talk about a general extradition treaty.
噢 那太棒了
Oh, that's great.
尽管为时过早 但
Early days, but...
你应该充满希望
you should be very encouraged.
嗯 如果没有你的支持和专业意见
Well, my initiative wouldn't have gotten very far
我的计划也不会进行得这么顺利
without your support and expertise.
我们合作很愉快
We make a good team.
引渡是件棘手的事情
Extradition is delicate business.
不是一时半会儿能解决的
It's gonna take time.
嗯 一旦妮可回来
Well, once Nichole's returned,
我们要尽最大努力尽快推进其他事情的进展
we'd do our best to move the others along quickly.
这个孩子是很重要的筹码
So much leverage comes from the child.
她如果回来
With her back home...
你想让我把她留在那儿
You want me to keep her there.
就一段时间
Just for a bit.
弗瑞德
Fred.
是你的远见卓识让我们走到了这一步
It's your vision that brought us to this point.
最后 基列国会知道该归功于谁
In the end, Gilead will know whom to credit.
考虑一下
Think about it.
- 大主教在哪里 - 我不知道
- Where's the Commander? - I don't know.
在大主教该在的地方做着大主教该做的事吧
In some Commander place doing Commander things.
我要在三点之前到布鲁克林
I have to get to Brookline by three o'clock
看我的女儿
to see my daughter.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
我不能以马大的身份独自前往
I can't go alone as a Martha.
不过 我才不要大老远跑去布鲁克林
Well, I'm not hauling my ass all the way to Brookline.
那儿有那么多卫士
Not with all the Guardians out there.
我帮你把这个给劳伦斯太太拿上去怎么样
What if I take this up to Mrs. Lawrence for you?
好啊
Cool.
哦 谢了 亲爱的
Oh, thank you, dear.
没事儿 我自己来
That's okay. I've got it.
把茶点放桌上就好了
You can set the tea on the table.
嗯
Mm-hm.
天气真好
It's a beautiful day.
您介意我为您打开窗帘吗
Would you mind if I opened the curtains for you?
您想出去散散步吗
Would you like to go for a walk?
约瑟夫 不会喜欢的
Joseph... wouldn't like that.
哦 如果他知道您有多乐在其中
Oh, I'm sure he wouldn't mind,
我相信他是不会介意的
if he knew how much you'd enjoy it.
我真的不能出去
I really shouldn't.
外面有这么多人
There's so many people...
但我会时刻伴您身侧
But I'll be right there with you the whole time.
我保证您不会出任何意外 好吗
I'll make sure nothing happens to you, okay?
我保证
Promise.
- 那好吧 - 好的
- Okay. - Okay.
去穿上您的外套吧
Go get your coat.
感谢上帝 劳伦斯太太
Praise be, Mrs. Lawrence.
我已经很久没见您出门了
I haven't seen you out in ages.
美好的一天 普特南太太
Blessed day, Mrs. Putnam.
我总是会问沃伦
I'm always asking Warren,
为什么劳伦斯一家还不来共进晚餐呢
why haven't the Lawrences come over for supper?
啊 那个 你知道大主教是怎样的
Ah, well, you know how the Commander can be.
噢 她已经长这么大了
Oh, she's gotten so big!
你好呀 小可爱
Hi, Button.
噢
Oh.
我们还以为你会死
We thought you were gonna die.
但你没有
But you didn't.
你还活着
You didn't die.
她真漂亮 普特南太太
She's beautiful, Mrs. Putnam.
谢谢你 奥芙约瑟夫
Thank you, Ofjoseph.
看见你和你的新女主人相处融洽
It's nice to see you getting along so well
我十分欣慰
with your new mistress.
你的使女正处在育龄
That's a ripe Handmaid you have there.
我保证她很快会为你诞下一个健康的孩子
I'm sure she'll give you a healthy child in no time.
她真是一个漂亮的宝贝
She's such a pretty baby.
真是一个奇迹
Such a miracle.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表