剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
你是比利
Are you Billy?
你新来的
You're new.
我是贝丝的朋友
I'm a friend of Beth's.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
你肯帮我
She will be...
她就没事
if you help us.
人人都需要帮忙
Everyone needs help.
上楼吧
Upstairs now.
我听说你有方法
I hear you have access
能上货机
to a cargo plane.
- 你想坐飞机走 - 不是我
- You want a ride. - Not for me.
是给贝丝
For Beth,
一个大主教和他的夫人安排的
and a Commander, and his wife.
还有52个孩子
And 52 children.
什么
What?
我有钱
I have money.
远远不够
You don't have enough.
我有一屋子毕卡索
I have a house full of Picassos.
塞尚 伦勃朗
Cezannes, Rembrandts,
毕沙罗的画
Pissarros.
难怪你认识贝丝 你们都在劳伦斯家
That's how you know Beth, you're in the Lawrence house.
就像住在纽约现代艺术博物馆里一样
It's like living in the attic of MoMA.
那混♥蛋♥一逮着机会
That fucker raided all the museums
就把所有博物馆洗劫一空
first chance he could get.
你把他和他妻子送上飞机
You get him and his wife on that plane,
他就会把所有艺术品都送给你
he'll give you the art.
只要你不告诉别人
He just needs you to keep it on the ground.
这事没得商量
No fucking way.
我们只需要24小时
Twenty-four hours is all we need.
能有20分钟就不错了
Twenty minutes, if you're lucky.
这么说你答应了
So you'll do it?
不
No.
你会考虑的
You'll think about it.
我不会
No.
所有画作都是你的比利
All of the art, Billy.
你能把它们全部收入囊中
You get all of it.
想好了告诉我
Let me know.
再说吧
Maybe.
奥芙约瑟夫
Ofjoseph.
是你啊
It is you.
来聊两句
Let's talk.
劳伦斯带你过来的吗
Did Lawrence bring you here?
对
Yes.
来干什么
What for?
玩啊
For fun.
那为什么他现在不和
Then why isn't he up here
你一起在某个房♥间呆着呢
in one of the rooms with you right now?
他
Well, he...
他喜欢让我过来这边
He likes me to come here and then...
把看到的趣事告诉他
tell him what happens.
真的吗
Really?
你们都有自己的小癖好
You all seem to have your kinks.
好吧
All right.
那我们给他创造点谈资吧
Why don't we give you something to tell him?
到床上去
Get on the bed.
我之前也做过
I've done this before.
这次我也可以的
I can do it again.
就和以前一样
Just like all the other times.
坐下
Sit down.
把它当工作就好了
You treat it like a job.
把自己武装起来
You steel yourself.
脱裤子
Take off your panties.
假装自己不在这里
You pretend not to be present.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
鞋子不用脱
With the shoes on.
神游身外
One detaches oneself.
就像诉说别人的故事
One describes.
坐下
Sit down.
躺下
Lie...
躺下 躺下
Lie down. Lie down.
脸朝下
Face down.
这不是我 也不是我的身体
Not me. Not my flesh.
脸朝下
Face down.
我不在这里
I'm not here.
对你来说不过像是蜜蜂对
No more to you than a bee is to...
臭婊♥子♥
You bitch!
我的孩子
My children.
我是清洁工
Housekeeping.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hi.
走廊尽头有一架货梯
There's a service elevator at the end of the hall,
在左边
on the left.
他们在芝加哥抓住我
They grabbed me in Chicago.
我在囚笼里见过你
I saw you, at the cages.
你救了我
You saved me.
上帝保佑
Godspeed.
开车
Drive.
大主教 沃特福德太太
Commander. Mrs. Waterford.
图洛先生
Mr. Tuello.
我们到前边一点聊吧 我知道一个安全的地方
I have a safe place we can talk up ahead.
跟我来
Follow me.
你有多了解他
How well do you know him?
你相信他吗
Do you trust him?
是的
Yes.
这是什么地方
Where are we?
这不止是前面一点吧
This is not just "Up ahead".
这也叫前面一点
You call this just "Up ahead"?
这是什么鬼地方
Where the hell are we?
沃特福德大主教
Commander Waterford,
你已经进入加拿大国境
you have now crossed into Canada.
这他妈是怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
- 你已进入加拿大境内 -上车
- You are now In Canada. - Get in the car.
- 快上车 我们走 - 我们现在要逮捕你
- Get in the car, we're leaving. - We are arresting you
你被指控犯下战争罪 侵略罪
for war crimes and crimes of aggression
违反国际人♥权♥条约
in violation of international human rights treaties
以及国际法
and international law.
你无权逮捕我们
You can't hold us.
你们别碰她
Get your hands off her!
弗雷德 按他们说的做
Fred, just do what they say.
你在加拿大关押期间
While you will be held in custody in Canada,
可能最终会被转送至
you may ultimately be transferred...
开什么玩笑 你没有权利逮捕我们
This is a joke. You can't hold us.
- 你可能会被转送至 - 你没有权力这样做
You may be transferred... - You don't have the authority.
她没有做错任何事 你听到了吗
She's done nothing wrong. Do you hear me?
你可能会被转送至
You may be transferred to the jurisdiction
国际刑事法庭接受审讯
of the International Criminal Court.
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
根据现有的证据和证词 你被指控犯下
You have been charged with war crimes
战争罪和侵犯人♥权♥罪
and human rights violations based on documented evidence
鉴于你在基列共和国
and testimony regarding your essential role...
赛丽娜
Serena!
是高层重要成员
... acting on behalf of the Republic of Gilead.
她没有做错任何事
She's done nothing wrong!
各项指控均已坐实
The charges identify the use of your authority
你使用权力和国家机关
and access to the apparatus of the state to coordinate...
赛丽娜
Serena!
目标已被制♥服♥
Targets secure.
来迫♥害♥和虐待平民
... the persecution and torture of civilians,
并施以残忍♥及不人道的对待
cruel and inhuman treatment,
包括绑♥架♥ 奴役及强♥奸♥
kidnapping, slavery, and rape.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表