剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
怎么样
new house treating you?
我祈祷
I pray that...
上帝让我对大主教发挥价值
God will make me worthy of my new Commander.
你肯定能
Oh, I'm sure you'll...
证明自己
prove yourself.
你了解他吗
What do you know about him?
他额
He's...
挺有意思
an interesting man.
基列国创立的肱骨
Instrumental in Gilead's creation.
有远见卓识的人
Our visionary.
还有呢
What else?
我们总觉得他有些捉摸不透
We've always found him a bit hard to read.
那 如果你也这么感觉
Well, if you can't read him,
没人能懂他吧
I don't know who can.
劳伦斯是幸存者
Lawrence is a survivor.
我们难道不是吗 先生
Aren't we all, sir?
他十分适合干这件事
He is particularly well suited to it.
他不多愁善感
He's not sentimental,
不像我
not like me.
我从没觉得你
I never found you...
过于情绪化 先生
overly sentimental, sir.
你很仁慈
You were merciful.
要知道 经历了这么多之后
You know, after everything...
我依然活得好好的
I'm still alive.
对此我一直很感激你
I will always be grateful to you for that.
但是我已经不在您家里了
But I am not in your house anymore.
我需要你告诉我
I need you to tell me
任何关于劳伦斯的消息
anything about Lawrence
对我有帮助的所有消息
that you think could help me.
他不喜欢无聊
He does not like to be bored.
但我觉得你
But I guess you...
已经知道了
knew that already.
日安 劳伦斯大主教
Blessed day, Commander Lawrence.
很荣幸再次拜访贵府
It's a privilege to be in your home again.
我讨厌通勤
Yeah, I always hated commuting.
你们俩认识
You two know each other.
对
Oh...
是的
Yes.
你以前是奥芙
You used to be Of...
弗瑞德
Fred.
你怀念以前的日子吗
Do you miss it?
她现在是奥芙约瑟夫了
She's Ofjoseph now.
我先出去了
I should let you go.
我主明察
Under His eye.
好
Sure.
你工作努力吗
You working hard?
是的
Yes.
在哪方面
At what?
你不必回答这个问题
You don't have to answer that.
我不冷 妈妈
I'm not cold, Mom.
怎么会不冷呢
Oh, yes, you are.
等会儿我们的教众会到家里来
Our prayer circle's coming to the house today.
我会尽量不让大家看见我
I'll try and stay out of your way.
不 不 他们都想见见你
No. No, they all want to see you.
这是他们的荣幸啊
What an honor for them.
我不想和你的朋友待在一起 妈妈
I don't want to hang out with your friends, Mom.
你很健谈
You're an excellent conversationalist.
如果不炫耀一下我女儿
It wouldn't be a real visit
人家这一趟就白来了
if I didn't get to show you off.
我没有合适的衣裳
I don't have any clothes.
曼宁太太把一些不合身的衣服送给我们了
Mrs. Manning gave us a dress that she's outgrown.
你穿上应该正好
I think it will fit.
效果还不错
This won't be too bad.
我可以再改好一点
I'm gonna take it up a bit.
修一修领子
Fix that neckline.
你在这啊
There you are.
感谢上帝
Praise be.
你太美了
You look beautiful.
劳伦斯让你去给大主教们倒酒
Lawrence wants you pouring the Commanders' drinks
把我赶出来了
instead of me.
为什么
Why?
他说我动作不够利索
He said I wasn't pouring fast enough.
第十页到十六页详细说明了
Pages ten through 16 detail
斯蒂芬斯要塞训练设施加建的情况
the expansion of our training facility in Fort Stevens.
以增援芝加哥作战部队
To support the troop surge in Chicago.
作战第一阶段
Phase one of the surge.
我们要做好准备
We need to prepare ourselves
在前线增加兵力
for more troop deployments down the line.
再谨慎部署一次强攻
One last measured push,
芝加哥最后一个
and Chicago should roll up
反叛军据点应该能歼灭了吧
the last of the insurgent strongholds, no?
叛乱是蔓延性的
The insurgency's contagious.
我们要开始持续轰炸那片区域
We need to look at starting a steady,sustained bombing campaign.
不 那里还有很多有价值的东西
No, there is value to be mined there.
孩子 有生育能力的女人
Children, fertile women.
下一项
Move on to the next.
在第17页有一个时间线
On page 17, you'll see a timeline
说明从下周开始的
depicting a series of district-wide Salvagings
全区叛党的清洗工作
beginning next week.
我们不是讨论过
I thought we discussed
要将他们全部送往隔离营吗
sending them to The Colonies?
送去隔离营这惩罚太轻了
The Colonies are a slap on the wrist.
她们不过是一群无知妇孺
They are merely women.
她们被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥洗♥脑♥了
Women under the sway of terrorists.
我们也不希望我们的女人
We don't want our own women
变得不安分吧
becoming restless, do we?
大清洗是能起到杀一儆百的作用
Salvagings are an effective tool of instruction.
离上一次清洗已经很长时间了
It's been too long since the last one.
我们都知道女人会夸大自己的能力
We know women can inflate their abilities and...
以为自己属于实际上并不属于她们的地方
think they belong in places...they don't.
但是她们也能被加以利用
But they can also be put to use.
她们也能很有趣
And they can be fun.
奥芙约瑟夫
Ofjoseph?
我们
We're...
在思考这个世界上
puzzling out how to assess
不同性别的贡献
an individual's value in the world
该如何评价
as it pertains to gender.
你以前不是个图书编辑吗
Weren't you a book editor,once upon a time?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
有没有和这个话题有关的书
Are there any books on the topic?
有的 先生
Yes, sir.
很多
Many.
不同性别的认知能力
Sex Differences in Cognitive Abilities.
人类起源
The Descent of Man.
老书了 不过写得很好
An oldie but a goodie.
你应该也想说这本吧
That's... That's what you were thinking of, right?
我好像有这本书
I think I have it here somewhere.
你能帮我拿过来吗
Uh, would you get it for me?
就在门右边的书架上面
It's on top of the bookcase to the right of the door.
是 左边那一堆
Oh, the...stack on the left.
上面数来第三本
Third book down.
黄色字的
Yellow lettering.
很好
Good job.
还有什么需要我为你效劳 先生
Is there anything else I can help you with, sir?
没了 就这么多
No, I'm good.
这里没你的事了
You're done.
看到了吗 女人也很有用
See? Women can be useful.
你母亲朋友真多
Your mother has a lot of friends.
她很擅长交际
She's an excellent conversationalist.
我给你做了个东西
I made something for you.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表