剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
愿主明察
Under His Eye
使女的故事 前情提要
Previously on The Handmaid's Tale...
你认识麦肯齐大主教吗
Do you know Commander Mackenzie?
他有个女儿 叫艾格尼丝
He has a daughter. Her name is Agnes.
请你保护她
Protect her, please.
- 替我爱护她 - 我保证
- Just love her for me. - I promise.
汉娜会就读一个家政学校
Hannah would attend a school for domestic arts.
她上学的区域在布鲁克莱恩
The one in her district is in Brookline,
水库旁边
by the reservoir.
我们需要开始一系列
We need to look at starting a series
全区叛党的清洗工作
of district-wide Salvagings.
再谨慎部署一次强攻
One last measured push
就可以摧毁叛乱分子最后的据点了
should roll up the last of the insurgent strongholds.
这种重聚我见多了
I've seen a lot of these reunions
并不总是有一个圆♥满♥的结局
and it's not always a storybook ending.
我不想让你为难
I don't want to make things awkward for you.
确实为难
It is awkward.
但谁在乎呢
But who cares?
沃特福德向我借用你
Waterford asked to borrow you.
他在试着强迫加拿大人
He's trying to force the Canadians
讨论遣返她女儿的事
to talk about repatriating his daughter.
你要知道
You have to understand that
见到她改变了我的一切
seeing her changed everything for me.
见到她改变了你
Seeing her changed you...
但没有改变这个地方
it didn't change this place.
为你的美好未来干杯
Here's to your bright future.
也许就在华盛顿
Perhaps here in D.C.
你清楚一切很快就会结束
You know this is all gonna be over soon.
然后你会回家
Then you're gonna get to go back home,
而我们会待在这里
and we're gonna stay here.
你我终将摆脱彼此
And you and I will finally be free of one another.
在我的两个孩子安全之前
You will never be free of me
你永远都摆脱不了我
until both my children are safe.
我们相遇的第一天
I should have put a ring in your mouth
我就该给你的嘴巴上个铁环
the day that we met.
我之前有机会的时候
I should have let you burn
就该让你被烧死
when I had the chance.
就位
Places!
借上帝之手
By His hand.
借上帝之手
By His hand.
拉
Heave!
拉
Heave!
拉
Heave!
姑娘们 上帝在召唤你们
The Lord is calling on you, girls.
上帝寄望于你们
He is depending on you
作为他神圣的工具
to be His holy instrument.
当然 上帝的使命很艰巨
His charge is surely difficult,
但对于我们中间
but he has special blessings
坚强虔诚之人
for the strong
上帝会赐予特别的祝福
and faithful among us.
放下绳子
Drop the ropes.
我们走
Let's go.
解散
Disperse.
快走 冻死我了
Come on. I'm freezing.
我听说那个女人虐待她的孩子
I hear the woman mistreated her child.
让孩子哭了很久很久 可怜的小家伙
Let him just cry for hours and hours, poor thing.
没错 吊死一个人 这个理由很充分
Yeah, it's a great reason to hang someone.
当然
It certainly is.
上帝的筛选既仁慈又必需
His winnowing for is merciful and necessary.
清除腐烂的麦麸
Clearing away the rotted...
这样好的才可以扎根
chaff so the good can take root.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么 感谢上帝 我没事
Nothing, praise be. I'm fine.
好吧 呼气
All right. Just breathe through it.
快点
Come on.
鼻子吸气
In through the nose.
嘴巴呼气
Out through the mouth.
开始
There you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
对
Yeah.
我一直都喜欢和孩子在一起
I've always loved being with child.
这次
This time is...
太煎熬
difficult.
你告诉过医生吗
Did you tell the doctor?
他说一切正常
He said everything's normal.
我不知道怎么了 我...
I don't know what's wrong with me, I...
我希望快点结束
I wish it was over.
我第一次怀上妮可的时候
When I was first pregnant with Nichole,
我
I was...
很害怕
pretty scared.
现在看来 我有些想法
I had some thoughts that I would be...
真是令人羞愧
ashamed to admit now.
好吧 我没有任何的"想法"
Well, I don't have any "Thoughts".
肚子里的孩子是一种祝福
My child is a blessing.
代用币使用变更通知
Notice of change.
现在可以使用蜜蜂代用币
Bee tokens are now usable
购买♥♥蜂蜜及蜂花粉
for both honey and bee pollen.
购买♥♥蜂花粉不需要再
Bee pollen no longer requires
使用单独的代用币
a separate token.
奥芙约瑟夫 你刚好走过面粉架子
Ofjoseph, you walked right by the flour.
祈神保佑生养
Blessed be the fruit.
愿主开恩赐予
May the Lord open.
昨天我看见了另外两个面戴红纱的
I saw two other veils yesterday.
我听说她们到处都在涌现
I hear they're popping up all over.
我们应该向她们的献身致敬
We should salute their devotion.
对 你要那样做
Right. You do that.
奥芙约瑟夫 他们终于送来了
Ofjoseph, they finally got a shipment
你一直在找的什锦水果
of that fruit cocktail you've been looking for.
我带你看看
I'll show you.
我喜欢什锦水果
I love fruit cocktail.
实际上 奥芙马修
Actually, Ofmatthew,
你可以帮我挑一些鳄梨吗
could you help me pick some avocados?
我从来就没挑到过熟的
I can never pick a ripe one.
我乐意效劳
I'm happy to help.
什锦水果 真的吗
Fruit cocktail, really?
我不擅长瞎编
I'm crappy at improv.
我会快点
I'd hurry.
不会太久
It won't last long.
本季最后一周销♥售♥小麦面包
Last week of wheat bread this season.
最后一周销♥售♥小麦面包
Last week of wheat bread.
谢谢你来
Thank you for coming.
我不知道你是否收到了我的信息
I didn't know if you'd got my message.
麦肯齐太太让你停手
Mrs. Mackenzie asked you to stop!
我不能 你能吗
I can't. Could you?
她怎么样
How's she doing?
艾格尼丝过得非常开心
Agnes couldn't be happier.
她在学校表现得非常好
She's doing so well in school.
一个会因读书而切掉她手指的学校
A school that would cut off her finger for reading.
我的大教主可以把我们弄出来
My Commander can get us out.
我们所有人
All of us.
你可以获得自♥由♥
You could be free.
她只是个孩子
She's just a child!
将她置于那种危险之中很自私
To put her in that kind of danger is selfish!
她应该和她真正的父母在一起
She should be with her real parents.
我不太确定
I'm not so sure.
那问她
Then ask her.
我不会将她置于那种境地
I won't put her in that position!
那我来问她
Then I'll ask her.
你不能回去那个房♥子
You can't come back to the house!
我去她学校
Her school.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表