剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
迈克尔斯医生效率很高的
Dr. Michaels will be efficient.
速度飞快
Lickety-split.
奥芙约瑟夫
Ofjoseph.
我们在这安静的坐了20分钟了
We'll sit here quietly for 20 minutes.
然后 我们下去
And then, we'll go... go down.
我们不能光坐在这
We can't just sit here.
我们可以玩牌
We can play uh... Canasta.
这里有些牌
Got some cards up here.
医生结束后要给我
The doctor is going to check me...
做个检查
afterwards...
为了确保我们做了受精仪式
for the proof that there was a Ceremony.
你发过誓的
You swore...
- 埃利诺 嘘 安静 - 我们永远不会
- Eleanor, shh! Quiet! - ... we would never...
- 你得安静 - 这样做
- You need to be quiet! - .... have to do this!
- 我们什么也不用做 - 你发过誓的
- We don't have to do anything! - You swore it!
安静
Quiet!
够了 别再说了
Stop. You need to stop.
我们什么也不用做
We don't have to do anything.
先生
Sir...
我们得做
Yes, we do.
你帮助创建了
You helped to create...
这个世界
this world.
你以为你不会
How long did you think it would be
为此而付出代价吗
before it came for you?
每个政♥府♥
Every government makes room
都会有例外
for exceptions.
你们最终将会被吊死在墙上
This one ends with both of you on the wall.
也许是我们应得的
Maybe we deserve it.
我的意思是
I mean...
至少 一切都会结束的
at least, it would all be over.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
这是
It's...
这是我们的罪过
It's our sin.
使女被要求要上报
Handmaids are required
异常情况
to report deviancy.
还有家庭主妇
And Marthas.
我们都将受到惩罚
We would all be punished.
不 不
No! No!
亲爱的 亲爱的
My love! My love!
亲爱的
My love.
不
No!
你得安静
You need to be quiet.
你得安静
You need to be quiet.
不
No!
看着我
Look at me.
没事的
It's okay.
都会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
看着我
Look at me.
你可以做到的
You can do this.
好吗
Okay?
来
Come on.
到这边来
Come over here.
坐在这里
Sit right there.
无论发生什么
It doesn't mean anything.
都毫无意义
No matter what happens.
没事 亲爱的
It's okay, my love.
你是我一生所爱
You are the love of my life.
你是我的挚爱
You are my love.
你就当它是工作
You just treat it like a job.
试着脱离自己
Try to detach yourself.
从外人的角度来看
See it from the outside.
你不是你
You're not you.
我也不是我
I'm not me.
这只是一次交易
This is a transaction.
然后就结束了
And then it's over.
你确定
Are you sure?
如果你闭上眼睛会轻松一点
It's easier if you close your eyes.
劳伦斯夫人在哪
Where is Mrs. Lawrence?
埃利诺
Eleanor?
赛丽娜
Serena.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们很久都没有一起吃饭了
It's been so long since we've had dinner.
让我来检查一下
Let's see what we have.
有任何疼或者不舒服吗
Any pain or discomfort?
没有 先生
No, sir.
出血或者抽筋呢
Bleeding or cramping?
没有 先生 一切都好
No, sir. All good.
好
Great.
愿上帝赐予奇迹
May He see fit to bring about His blessed miracle.
愿我有真正的价值
May I be truly worthy.
一个成功的受精仪式
A successful Ceremony.
应当赞颂
Praise be.
应当赞颂
Praise be.
我们就不打扰劳伦斯夫妇了
We should give the Lawrences back their privacy.
他这里的苏格兰威士忌真不错
He does have good Scotch.
你还好吗
Are you... all right?
我的意思是
I mean,
至少不是你
at least it wasn't you.
埃利诺如何了
How is Eleanor?
她很安静
She's very quiet.
我的收藏品
A collector's item.
避孕的下场就是
The punishment for contraception
被狗撕成碎片
is being torn apart by dogs.
是的
That's right.
这不会是最后一次
That's not gonna be the last time that happens.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
我知道
I know.
我给你找辆卡车
I'll get you a truck.
你把我妻子安全的送出去
You get my wife out safely.
你也可以离开的
You can get out, too.
你只需要给他们带点东西
You just have to bring them something.
带点有价值的东西
Something valuable.
孩子
Kids.
在基列国被偷走的孩子们
The stolen children of Gilead.
我会是个英雄
I'd be a hero.
你想要干什么
What do you want?
我有个计划
I have a plan.
你现在就像噩梦一样
You're like a nightmare right now.
狄伦的新名字叫约书亚
Dylan's new name is Joshua.
他5岁了 对吧
He's five, right?
他住在艾摩斯特市的一个大主教家里
He lives in Amherst, with a Commander's family.
他有一头金发
And he's blond.
他的爸爸也是
His dad was blond.
你想让他在基列国呆多久
How long are we gonna let Gilead keep him?
你的计划是什么
What's your plan?
我有一辆卡车 应该可以载10人 我见过
I have a truck. I think it fits 10. I've seen it.
你呢
And you?
我不能抛下汉娜
I'm not leaving without Hannah.
我们只靠自己怕是没什么希望
We can't do something like that ourselves.
我知道
I know that.
我可以帮忙
I can help.
怎么了 我很勇敢的
What? I'm brave.
萨沙的女儿还在托伦斯家
Sasha's little girl is still in the Torrance house.
只和我家隔几个街区
Just a few blocks from me.
她不小了 还很安静
She's old enough. And quiet.
我去打听一下
I'll ask around.
琼
June?
你有迦勒的消息吗
Did you find out anything about Caleb?
是的
Yeah.
我有
I did.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表