剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
你想让我见沃特福德夫妇
You want me to meet the Waterfords?
就这一次
Just once.
他们去告别
To say goodbye.
你会接到另一通电♥话♥
You'll get another call
告诉你所有细节
with all of the details.
拜托
Please.
我需要你答应我
I need you to say yes.
他不能来
Not him.
只能她来
Just her.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我可以离开了吗 先生
May I be dismissed, sir?
可以
You may.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
她听起来怎么样
How did she sound?
像琼一样
Like June.
你好吗 亲爱的
How are you holding up, dear?
非常好 劳伦斯夫人
Very well, Mrs. Lawrence.
谢谢
Thank you.
那一定很痛苦吧
That must've been painful,
在经历这些之后
after all that time.
它和我想象的不太一样
It didn't go quite as I'd imagined.
重要
What matters...
的是
is... that...
你的爱传递出去了
your love came through.
有时候语言无法表达我们的感受
Sometimes words fail us.
我丈夫用音乐表达
My husband used music.
他以前在大学时候
He used to curate cassette tapes
为我录磁带
for me in college.
嗯
Hmm.
我还保留着
I still have them
放在地下室里
in the basement.
你还听那些磁带吗
Do you ever listen to them?
我
I...
我想念录那些磁带的人
I miss the man who made them.
或许还有
Maybe there's just
一点点原来的他残存着
a little bit of him left.
他帮过我
He helped me.
他帮过艾米丽
He helped Emily.
我觉得
I think...
选择性地看到别人好的一面
it's okay to take a sliver of someone...
并将它铭记于心
and hold on to that.
特别是 当你除此之外一无所有的时候
Especially if it's all you have.
你的早餐 沃特福德夫人
Your breakfast, Mrs. Waterford.
我吃了晚饭还饱着
I'm still full from dinner.
那就在飞机上吃吧
Well, for the flight then.
你觉得她会喜欢它吗
Do you think that she'll like it?
我为这孩子祈祷
"For this child I prayed."
噢 太好看了
Oh, it's beautiful.
你能替我亲一亲她吗
Would you give her a kiss from me, please?
当然了
Of course.
夫人 还有个东西
Ma'am, there's something else.
它昨晚才到
It arrived last night.
是什么
What is it?
上面写的不是我的名字 夫人
It didn't have my name on it, ma'am.
车到了
The car is here.
我把这些打包让你带上飞机
I'll wrap this up for the flight.
谢谢你 丽塔
Thank you, Rita.
走吧
Let's go.
美好的一天 沃特福德夫人
Blessed day, Mrs. Waterford.
我主明察
Under His eye.
沃特福德夫人
Mrs. Waterford.
欢迎
Welcome.
图艾洛先生
Mr. Tuello.
您能记得我 是我的荣幸
You remember me. I'm flattered.
我只是来确保会面顺利进行
I'm just here to make sure this goes smoothly.
我知道该怎么做
I know how to conduct myself.
图艾洛先生会从此刻接管
Mr. Tuello will take it from here.
大主教下了严格的命令
The Commander gave me strict orders.
大主教不在时
I speak for the Commander
我代表他说话
in his absence.
是的 沃特福德夫人
Yes, Mrs. Waterford.
坐车很快就能到航站楼
It's a short drive to the terminal.
你在那换衣服吧
You'll change there.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
班克先生要求
Mr. Bankole requested
在更公开的场合会面
a more public meeting place.
我们给你带了替换的衣物
We brought you a change of clothes.
我们希望你能融入
We want you to blend in.
这边请 沃特福德夫人
Right this way, Mrs. Waterford.
乘客们请注意
Attention passengers
加拿大航♥空♥公♥司♥的1805航♥班♥
on Air Canada Flight 1805
到达墨西哥城
to Mexico City.
这是最后一次登机广播
This is the final boarding call.
1805航♥班♥即将
Flight 1805 will be closing
在五分钟内关闭舱门
its doors in five minutes.
所有持票乘客
All ticketed passengers
此时请在E80登机口
must board at Gate E80
登机
at this time.
让我向你介绍
I'll introduce you.
不用 先别
No. Not yet.
赛丽娜 沃特福德
Serena Waterford.
卢克·班克
Luke Bankole.
你好
Hello.
我可以在留下来
I could stay.
让班克先生来决定吧
I leave that up to Mr. Bankole.
你走吧
You can go.
我会在附近
I won't be far.
愿主保佑你
God bless you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
我知道对你来说做这个选择不容易
I understand this wasn't an easy choice for you.
感谢你这么做
I thank you for making it.
我这么做是为了我的妻子
I did this for my wife.
她胖了这么多
She's gained so much weight.
她开始吃固体食物了吗
She started eating solids yet?
她不喜欢豌豆
She's not a fan of the peas.
琼还好吗
Is June okay?
是的 她被重新分配了
Yes. She's been reassigned.
到哪里
Where?
告诉我名字
I want a name.
你的妻子绝对安全 班克先生
Your wife is perfectly safe, Mr. Bankole.
骗人
That's a lie.
他叫约瑟夫·劳伦斯
His name is Joseph Lawrence.
好啦好啦
I know.
你究竟想要什么
What do you want out of this?
这次会面
This visit?
我只是想见见我的女儿
I just wanted to see my daughter.
她不是你的女儿
She's not your daughter.
也不是你的
Or yours.
你要知道
Okay, you understand
这无关血缘
this is not about biology,
我希望等她长大能理解时
and I hope that you'll explain that to her
你会向她解释
when she's old enough to understand.
她永远不应该知道
She'll never be old enough to understand.
每个孩子都有权
Every child has a right
- 知道她们的身世 - 是吗
- to their own story. - Yeah?
即使这身世非常复杂
Even if that story is complicated.
那你的丈夫在里面扮演了什么角色
And what's your husband's role in that story?
我希望妮可收下它
I'd like for Nichole to have this.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表