剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
使女的故事 前情提要
Previously on The Handmaid's Tale...
沃特福德大主教 你已进入加拿大境内
Commander Waterford, you have now crossed into Canada.
我们现在要逮捕你
We are arresting you...
赛丽娜 她没有做错任何事
Serena! She's done nothing wrong.
你被控犯下战争罪 侵略罪
... for war crimes and crimes of aggression
违反国际人♥权♥条约
in violation of international human rights treaties
和国际法
and international law.
- 别进来 - 埃利诺
- You should go. - Eleanor!
他是你被强♥奸♥的罪魁祸首
You were raped because of him!
我现在需要他
I need him now.
我有个计划 埃利诺
I have a plan, Eleanor.
你是比利吗 你有办法上货机舱
Are you Billy? You have access to a cargo plane.
- 你想上飞机 - 不是我 是给贝丝
- You want a ride. - Not for me. For Beth,
一个大主教和他的夫人安排的
and a Commander, and his wife.
还有52个孩子
And 52 children.
你这算是答应了
So you'll do it?
也许吧
Maybe.
奥芙约瑟夫
Ofjoseph.
是你啊
It is you.
我们聊聊
Let's talk.
坐下
Sit down.
脱掉内♥裤♥
Take off your panties.
你个臭婊♥子♥
You bitch!
这里有一架货梯
Hey! There's a service elevator
就在走廊尽头的左边
at the end of the hall, on the left.
他们在芝加哥抓住我
They grabbed me in Chicago.
我在笼子里见过你
I saw you, at the cages.
你救了我
You saved me.
上帝保佑
Godspeed.
他们回来抓我们的
They'll be coming for us.
牺牲
Sacrifice
首先
First,
你听到货车的声音
you hear the van.
它在靠近
Pulling up.
驶入车道
Tires on the driveway.
关门
Doors closing.
说话声
Voices.
脚步声
Footsteps.
然后
Then,
上楼梯的声音
boots on the stairs.
靴子
Boots.
来了
Coming.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
楼下 来了些人
There are people down... downstairs.
男人
Men...
和约瑟夫一起
with Joseph.
他们想怎么样
What do they want?
约瑟夫说来点
Joseph said just...
咖啡和 和三明治就好
coffee and... and sandwiches.
贝丝可能需要人帮忙
Beth might need help.
好的夫人
Yes, ma'am.
去吧
Go!
你最好别带枪下去
And you should... you should leave that here.
然后如何
And then what?
你知不知道有句话叫
Are you familiar with the idea that it is easier
开火容易停火难
to get into a shooting war than it is to get out of it?
我们必须给个回应
We have to make a response.
我们耐心等等 让后再作回应
We need to be patient and then make a response.
这么说 你决定了
So, you... You're drawing conclusions?
我们核实过情报了
We've confirmed the reports.
这明摆就是挑衅
It's an act of aggression.
- 美好的一天 - 美好的一天
- Blessed day. -Blessed day.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我以为昨晚发生那种事
I think you get a day off,
你今天会休息一天 刮目相看
after last night. Very impressive.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你真♥他♥妈♥厉害
You're fucking fantastic.
比利同意了
Billy's in.
飞机一周后到
Flight's a week from today.
劳伦斯在和谁说话
Who's in there with Lawrence?
大主教们
Commanders.
他们遇到很大的麻烦
They've got some big bug up their asses.
有一个人想开战
One of them wants to launch an attack.
给他们点教训 他说好几遍了
"Teach them a lesson", he keeps saying.
我把东西拿进去吧
I'll take the tray in.
加拿大已经表明立场了
Canadians have shown their hand.
我们要作出回应
We need to respond.
加拿大是拘留了他们
Canada is holding them,
但策划此事的是美国人
but the Americans are behind this.
西恩娜忙着吗
Sienna busy, is she?
- 是的 先生 - 好吧
- Yes, sir. - Hmm.
我们要派兵到边境去以示抗♥议♥
We need troops on the border to send a signal.
看看你
Look at you.
口水都要流出来了
Salivating.
他已经提交到战争委员会那里了
He's presenting to the Council of War.
预计今天会开会
We're planning to meet today.
他们要先开个会来决定要不要跟我们开会吗
Ah, did they have a meeting to plan the meeting?
大主教都被抓了你还在开玩笑吗
You joke when it's open season on Commanders?
现在那两个人出局了
Now that those two are out of the picture,
你来找我
you come to me?
我们需要一个理性
We need a voice of reason
而克制的声音
and restraint.
你还有很多支持者
You still have a lot of support.
是吗 我连高级通行权都被剥夺了
Yet I've been stripped of my high-level clearance.
- 政♥治♥把戏而已 - 是嘛
- It's just politics. - I see.
考虑到目前的形势
Given the circumstances,
要恢复也不是难事
that can be restored.
还是说你宁愿继续埋在这些纸堆里
Or just hide here with your books.
做你的小生意
Business as usual.
嘴巴放干净点
Show some respect!
请原谅我 先生
Forgive me, sir.
我整晚都在医院里
I spent the whole night at the hospital...
陪我儿子
with my son.
小家伙怎么样了
How is the little guy?
他很坚强
He's uh, tough.
虽然才不到3斤
All three pounds of him.
感谢上帝
Oh, praise be.
先生们 谢谢你们的简报
Gentlemen, I thank you for the briefing,
但是现在
but now...
容我认真想想
I need to mull.
我主明察
Under His eye.
也就你一个人会幸灾乐祸了
You might be the only one happy about this.
美好的一天
Blessed day.
美好的一天 先生
Blessed day, sir.
美好的一天
Blessed day.
你没事了
you're off the hook.
不用在墙上吊死
Or off the wall,
我猜 暂时安全
I should say. For now.
发生什么事了
What happened?
你走运
Lucky for you,
他们觉得温斯洛只是失踪了
they think Winslow's just missing.
他们被
They got...
狡诈的美国人下套带走了
taken in a plot by those tricky Americans.
带走
Taken?
抓住
Captured?
逮捕
Snatched?
就像沃特福德那样
Like the Waterfords?
他们被拘留了
Who are now in custody
在多伦多
in Toronto.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表