剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
呼吸
Breathe
使女的故事 前情提要
Previously on The Handmaid's Tale...
今天我们来净化
Today we purify
最邪恶的罪行
that most grievous of sins...
谋害圣子的罪
the endangerment of a child.
我试着想我能做的好事
I try to think of the good I can do.
哪怕我只能帮助一个人
If I can help just one... person,
那也足够了
that's enough.
- 你怀孕了 - 对
- You're with child? - Yes.
愿上帝使我发挥价值
May He make me truly worthy.
- 又一次 - 对
- Again. - Yes.
麦肯齐太太让你停手
Mrs. Mackenzie asked you to stop!
我才看完本周第四次绞刑回来
I just came from my fourth hanging this week.
- 她学校 在布鲁克莱恩 - 正门那里
- Her school. In Brookline. - Go to the gate.
找门卫帕克 今天在那里
Guardian Parker, he's there today.
你想出去散散步吗
Would you like to go for a walk?
我真的不能出去
I... I really shouldn't.
我保证你不会出任何事
I'll make sure nothing happens to you.
我保证
Promise.
汉娜
Hannah!
让我看看孩子
Show me the children!
我不能让你这样
I can't have you like this...
- 埃利诺 - 你丢下我一个人
- Eleanor? - You left me.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
她一直在问孩子
She won't stop asking about the children!
- 她为什么一直问 - 她糊涂了
- Why is she talking... - She's confused!
劳伦斯太太还好吗
Is Mrs. Lawrence okay?
不要 跟我
Do not presume
谈我妻子的事
to speak to me about my wife!
发生什么了
What happened?
麦肯齐夫妇走了
The Mackenzies are gone.
- 去哪儿了 - 我不知道
- Gone where? - I don't know.
甚至连我的大主教也不知道
Not even my Commander knows.
我看见你在杂货店和那个马大窃窃私语
I saw you at Loaves and Fishes talking to that Martha.
我救了你
I saved you.
你知道你都干了什么吗
Do you have any idea what you did?
你个臭婊♥子♥
You fucking bitch!
你知道你干了什么吗
Do you know what you did?
你知道吗
Do you?
憋气
Hold.
憋气
Hold.
- 呼气 - 呼气
- Exhale. - Exhale.
呼气
Exhale.
吸气
Breathe.
深呼吸 奥芙安迪
Deeper breaths, Ofandy.
你做得很好
You're doing beautifully.
呼气
Exhale.
弗兰西斯曾是汉娜的马大
Frances was Hannah's Martha.
在此之前
In the time before,
弗兰西斯曾是一家戏剧用品供应公♥司♥的
Frances was a sales manager
销♥售♥经理
for a theatrical supply company.
憋气 憋气
Hold, hold.
孩子放学后 弗兰西斯为他们辅♥导♥
Frances tutored kids after school.
为了去加拉帕戈斯群岛
Frances was saving up
弗兰西斯在存钱
for a trip to the Galpagos.
弗兰西斯爱我的女儿
Frances loved my daughter.
弗兰西斯死了
Frances is dead.
汉娜也离开了
And Hannah is gone.
- 美好的一天 - 不要搭理她
- Blessed day. - Don't talk to her.
就是因为她
Because of her.
吸气
Breathe.
憋气 憋气 憋气
Hold, hold, hold.
呼气 呼气 呼气
Exhale, exhale, exhale.
吸气 吸气 吸气
Breathe, breathe, breathe.
憋气 憋气 憋气
Hold, hold, hold.
呼气 呼气 呼气
Exhale, exhale, exhale.
吸气 吸气 吸气
Breathe, breathe, breathe.
憋气 憋气 憋气
Hold, hold, hold.
呼气 呼气 呼气
Exhale, exhale, exhale.
吸气 吸气 吸气
Breathe, breathe, breathe.
憋气 憋气 憋气
Hold, hold, hold.
呼气 呼气 呼气
Exhale, exhale, exhale.
吸气 吸气 吸气
Breathe, breathe, breathe.
憋气 憋气 憋气
Hold, hold, hold.
你太刻薄了
You're being so mean.
因为她有人被处决了
She got someone executed.
而她没有一丝歉意
She doesn't feel sorry about it.
她本该闭上她的臭嘴
She should have kept her fucking mouth shut.
她只是在做丽迪亚嬷嬷交待的事
She was just doing what Aunt Lydia told her to.
我知道
Oh, I know.
呼气
Exhale.
吸气 吸气 吸气
Breathe, breathe, breathe.
憋气 憋气 憋气
Hold, hold, hold.
呼气 呼气 呼气
Exhale, exhale, exhale.
奥芙安迪的宫缩停了
Ofandy's contractions have stopped.
先让她稍作休息
Until we can be of use,
有事我们再过来帮忙
let us give her some peace and quiet.
奥芙马修
Ofmatthew,
你太丢人了
shame on you.
笨手笨脚的
Butterfingers.
姑娘们 出去吧
Out you go, girls,
回到车上
back on the Birthmobile.
告诉你的朋友冷静
Tell your friends to cool it.
抱歉 丽迪亚嬷嬷
I'm sorry, Aunt Lydia.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你想割了我的舌头吗
You want to take my tongue out?
烧了我的手臂吗
Burn my arm?
真的希望他们不会为了妮可
Better hope they don't need me on TV again
还要我上电视
for Nichole.
回去车上 亲爱的
Get on the bus, dear.
我想我们还不能
I don't think we'll take you all home
送你回家
just yet.
那个马大因谋划滔天大罪
That Martha was salvaged
盗窃孩子
for plotting a heinous crime,
而被救赎
the theft of a child.
是谁指使她
Who led her to conceive of such
犯如此十恶不赦之罪
an evil act?
是她
She did.
马大死了是谁的错
And whose fault is it that the Martha died?
她的错
Her fault.
是我的错 丽迪亚嬷嬷
It's my fault, Aunt Lydia.
作证
Testifying is...
可以卸去你们的罪恶
where you unburden yourself of sin,
是不是
is that right?
是 丽迪亚嬷嬷
Yes, Aunt Lydia.
也许你认为自己无罪
Perhaps you think of yourself as empty of sin.
人人皆罪
No one is without sin,
丽迪亚嬷嬷
Aunt Lydia.
太对了
That's exactly right.
对
Yeah.
由于你的自私
In your selfishness,
还有一个人
there is someone else
你忘了你委屈了她
you've forgotten you've wronged.
某个你伤害很深的人
Someone you've hurt deeply.
那个小女孩艾格尼丝
That little girl Agnes,
当然
of course.
那个马大爱并关心着她
That Martha loved and cared for her.
你想想那个小女孩
Think of that little girl,
她的生活
without that warmth
少了那份温情
in her life.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表