剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
那是谁的错
Whose fault is that?
我的错
My fault.
艾格尼丝的家人
Agnes's family was
被迫搬家
forced to relocate.
她离开了她的家
She was ripped from her home,
她的朋友 她的学校
her friends, her school.
所有她熟悉的
Everything she knew.
如今她的世界比之前任何时候
Her world is emptier
都更空洞 更冷酷
and colder now than it ever was.
那是谁的错
Whose fault is that?
是我的错
It's my fault.
这是一个恶毒
It is a wicked,
自私的蠢货
selfish fool
选择另一个恶毒
who chooses another wicked,
自私的蠢货
selfish fool
作为她的榜样
as her example.
特别是在你们中间
Especially when there are the...
有一些
godly,
敬神的
obedient,
顺服的
and joyful
欢愉的人
among you.
怎么了 奥芙约瑟夫
Yes, Ofjoseph.
我有其他事要作证
I have something else to testify.
什么
What is that?
奥芙马修不想要她的孩子
Ofmatthew doesn't want her baby.
该死的
Oh, shit.
是真的吗 奥芙马修
Is this true, Ofmatthew?
不是真的 丽迪亚嬷嬷
No, Aunt Lydia.
证明
Testify.
我只有那么一小会儿想过
I only felt that way for a second.
只是一小会儿
Just a second.
奥芙约瑟夫
Ofjoseph.
过去 过去
Go on. Go on.
不过才一小会儿
Well, it was just a second.
就是感觉不一样
It just feels different.
我想肚子里的是个女孩
This one, I think it's a girl,
而其他人的都是男孩
and the others were boys,
所以我就是有些害怕
so I just, I got scared.
担心她以后的生活
Scared of what her life would be.
这只有上帝知道
Only God knows that.
她以为她比上帝还清楚
She thinks she knows better than God.
那是一种罪
That's a sin.
罪人
Sinner.
拒绝
And to refuse
上帝赐予给你的孩子
God's blessings of a child
更是十恶不赦的罪
is among the gravest of sins.
罪人
Sinner.
不 不 不 但我没拒绝她的到来
No, no, but I don't reject her.
我想要她
I want... I want her!
我发誓我要她 我爱她
I swear I do! I love her!
我爱她
I love her!
罪人
Sinner.
不 不
No, no!
不 不 不 我要她
No! No, no! I want her!
我发誓我要她
I swear I want her!
我爱她 我爱她
I love her! I love her!
奥芙马修
Ofmatthew.
不要哭哭啼啼
Don't be a crybaby.
爱哭鬼
Crybaby.
这才是我的好孩子
There's my good girl.
噢
Oh!
你现在感觉好点了 是吗
You feel better now, don't you?
- 是的 丽迪亚嬷嬷 - 嗯
- Yes, Aunt Lydia. - Hmm.
我还活着吗
Am I alive?
不
No.
我是一个电影明星吗
Was I a movie star?
嗯
Mmm...
不算是
Not exactly.
我觉得不是
I'd say no.
学校课本里有学到我吗
Are we studying me right now in school?
是的
Yes.
好问题
Good question!
我很聪明吗
Was I smart?
是的
Yes.
你们还没走
You're still here.
继续思考问题吧
Keep thinking of questions
我知道你能想出很棒的问题
'cause I know you're gonna get a bright idea.
我又给她发了一条短♥信♥
I left her another message.
希望她没事
I hope she's all right.
索恩先生
Mr. Thorne,
很抱歉 六点十五分了
I'm sorry, it's 6:15.
在外面等太冷了
I think it's too cold to wait outside.
我带他回家吧
I'm gonna take him home.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然 完全没问题
Sure. It's no problem.
不要忘记对萍水相逢之人报以善意
"Don't forget to show hospitality to strangers,
因为有人因此取悦了天使
for thereby some have entertained the angels."
希伯来书 第13章
Hebrews... 13.
是的
Yes!
我最喜欢的一章
I've always liked that chapter.
嗯
Mmm.
亲爱的 你饿了吗
Are you hungry, honey?
有一点
A little.
- 一包薯片 - 嗯
- A bag of potato chips. - Huh.
那就是她为他准备的午餐
That's what she packed for his lunch.
请留言
Please leave a message.
诺艾尔
Noelle.
还是我 丽迪亚·克莱门茨
It's Lydia Clements again.
我准备把瑞安带回家
I'm gonna take Ryan home with me.
收到后给我回电♥话♥
Give me a buzz when you get this,
我会把地址发给你
and I'll text you the address.
希望你会喜欢辣椒
I hope you like chili.
就是你在培训日做的那种辣椒吗
The same chili you made for in-service day?
对
Yes.
噢 你一定会喜欢的
Oh! You're in for a treat.
克莱门茨女士的辣椒十分出名
Miss Clements' chili is famous.
抱歉 非常抱歉
Sorry. I am so sorry!
- 嘿 宝贝 - 妈妈
- Hey, buddy. - Mom!
嘿
Hey.
我们都很担心
We were starting to worry.
工作上有事耽搁了
I got held up at work.
我尽快赶过来了
And I got here as fast as I could.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
他饥肠辘辘了
He's hungry.
呃 在回家的路上我们可以
Um, we can stop at a drive-through.
在得来速买♥♥点吃的 可以吗 宝贝
On the way home, buddy, okay?
我们昨晚才吃的麦当劳
We had McDonald's last night.
我们上车再说 好吗
We can talk about it in the car, okay?
- 我想吃辣椒 - 那是我的错
- I want chili! - That's my fault.
是我跟他说今晚要吃辣椒的
I put chili in his head.
所以你们俩不如和我一起吃晚餐吧
So why don't you both join me for dinner?
哦 不必了 我们不能 谢谢您
Oh, no, we couldn't. I... Thank you.
不要再说了 我做的足够一个军队吃
Nonsense. I've made enough for an army.
长身体的男孩需要的可不仅仅是汉堡
Growing boys need more than burgers,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 谢谢您
Sure. Thank you.
啊 太好了
Ah. Wonderful!
说谢谢 好吗
Please say "Thank you". Yeah?
- 谢谢您 - 好孩子
- Thank you. - Good boy.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表